Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:26:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems?  (Read 4310 times)
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

with crypto the limits of the central bank and the country will be eroded, we will transact directly or P2P and this will cut many trade chains and be very effective
In this chain, banks are actually the financial institutions and the third parties which cost you unjustly. Their primary goal is to maximize their own profit and to do this, they charge you many hidden costs that you are not even aware of.

Besides, you waste your precious time in making that transaction happen via a bank and the cost of the time is also included as a result the total money that you pay to get your job done is far more than what you need to pay using technologies like Bitcoin. So yes it will change the world’s socioeconomic problems.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Since many governments in the world do not support cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies are difficult to solve socio-economic problems!
The main application of cryptocurrencies now is investment, and many people use encryption to speculate!
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

About what socioeconomic problems are you talking about? Having some extra money in hands of every person could improve life and bitcoin and generally crypto can be such extra money, but from now the government is planning to take taxes from such kind of income, so again they are putting hand in our pockets to "make the social environment better", but we all know that at first they make their life better.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

The only thing that I can say for sure is that people will never help themselves if only they would want that to happen, any tools would not help.
This is a good point, right now there are many tools that people can use to improve their chances to have a good life in the future, just look at the Internet, the Internet has almost all the necessary information that you could need to become successful at any field of choice that you may like, and yet if you take a look around you, you will see that most people use the Internet just as a way to entertain themselves and not as a way to get information to improve themselves.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
I think, not everyone will enter the cryptocurrency world because there are still many people who do not understand about bitcoin itself.
It could be that digital currencies are used to buy goods from other countries if the digital currency is legal in all countries.
But to achieve this, there needs to be a digital currency monitoring department so that there will be no inflation
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
I think, not everyone will enter the cryptocurrency world because there are still many people who do not understand about bitcoin itself.
It could be that digital currencies are used to buy goods from other countries if the digital currency is legal in all countries.
But to achieve this, there needs to be a digital currency monitoring department so that there will be no inflation

Older people may experience some difficulty in understanding the Bitcoin. In my opinion, when paper money was created for the first time, it had taken time.
Just we need acceptance by governments. Then we will have a better economy.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

I think it is not easy to solve socio-economic problems, cryptocurrency was not created for that and crypto will not be able to improve a country's economy. Cryptocurrency is made to make transactions easier with cheap costs compared to traditional transactions using money
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

I don't think do. Many has loss their investment in cryptocurrency and suffer financial problem right now. I dont know if cryptocurrency has the capability to affect the overall economic problem.
No it is not true at all mate because bitcoin has solved a lot of problems and it is giving us a lot of money to make good financially status for us, we are in modern age we need this kind of things so that our life will be easy if we will have to saving and we will be able to make good investments, it is making our economical life good and we all should have this kind of saving.
I think that bitcoin is not capable to solve our economic problems, because the earning from bitcoin is not guaranteed and you may lose your money due to fall in the price. It will help in our financial problems if there would no volatility in the price and the income would enough that you can overcome your financial problems. People use bitcoin as part time and not full time.
No it can never be happen because it can impact bad on country's economy.People use cryptocurrency more than fiat which can stop the developing of country.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I don't think do. Many has loss their investment in cryptocurrency and suffer financial problem right now. I dont know if cryptocurrency has the capability to affect the overall economic problem.
No it is not true at all mate because bitcoin has solved a lot of problems and it is giving us a lot of money to make good financially status for us, we are in modern age we need this kind of things so that our life will be easy if we will have to saving and we will be able to make good investments, it is making our economical life good and we all should have this kind of saving.
I think that bitcoin is not capable to solve our economic problems, because the earning from bitcoin is not guaranteed and you may lose your money due to fall in the price. It will help in our financial problems if there would no volatility in the price and the income would enough that you can overcome your financial problems. People use bitcoin as part time and not full time.
Also it will use in crimes too.The anonymous transaction can helps criminals to send or receive money police can never reach to them.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Crypto currencies can do nothing but replace the fiat and increase the destruction of any country.Better to use it online and accept it as internet currencies.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

If you want to solve your problems you should be more focused on your job and making extra income. Bitcoin can help you, but it’s just by luck, just like in 2017 I invested and price pumped leading to a huge profit in return, so you can call that luck and Bitcoin changed my life then. And know it that I’m not relying on Bitcoin, I have other jobs that I’m doing, this one is a side job.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

What is needed to improve socio economics is regulation and change the economic people themselves, it’s all the inhabitants of the earth. But I am sure, new problems will emerge, because humans will meet it as long as they live because of their dissatisfaction nature.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

If you want to solve your problems you should be more focused on your job and making extra income. Bitcoin can help you, but it’s just by luck, just like in 2017 I invested and price pumped leading to a huge profit in return, so you can call that luck and Bitcoin changed my life then. And know it that I’m not relying on Bitcoin, I have other jobs that I’m doing, this one is a side job.
yes you really say. all work must work hard if you want to make a profit. if you have a job, you have to focus and keep working hard. and don't entrust bitcoin to your advantage, because bitcoin doesn't always improve, bitcoin is like the others, there will be times when it goes up and down. we also have to have side jobs like you and me. it will definitely change your life
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

the world of crypto and blockchain is the future, it is in the hands of young people and beginners who will determine the Blockchain world to be, if they are just kepo and just go along with it until they don't understand it at all will make crypto go back to the past that the value of bitcoin will be exchanged with a $ 0.05 game account.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

What is needed to improve socio economics is regulation and change the economic people themselves, it’s all the inhabitants of the earth. But I am sure, new problems will emerge, because humans will meet it as long as they live because of their dissatisfaction nature.
I think like you. you are right, very true. problems will definitely arise continuously. we will always feel shortcomings in the economy if we just want to be satisfied. we cannot depend on the crypto world, we also have to have work in the real world
fitridewiumami

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

bisa jadi Crypto akan menjadi solusi masalah ekonomi sosial di karenakan perkembangan zaman dan teknologi saat ini begitu sangat pesat dan banyak generesai saat ini lebih banyak memilih sesuatu yang instan dan mudah, maka dari itulah Crypto dapat menjadi pemecah solusi sosial ekonomi di masa yang akan datang.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

no, i dont think so. absolutely it still wont help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems. there will still the rich and the poor in the world.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

Anything can solve problems, including Bitcoin, but where someone else finds their favor might not be the right place for you to find yours; if Bitcoin works for me and I happen to find my success here, it might not work for you. I have a lot of friends that I started this with and all of them have quit because it didn’t work for them. So it doesn’t work for everyone, if you try it and it doesn’t work for you, then quit and find something else.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

No, the problem in the world of economy will not be solved by simply applying Bitcoin as the official currency of the world, this would cause new problems to the global economy but at least this will help build the economy in a better direction, should be.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Maybe the cryptocurrency will lessen the problems of the socioeconmic of an individual, but its will be the whole solution for the problem of  a country. Since we must take a considered that there are many factors that contributes to the socioeconomic problems of a country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: