Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:47:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 4500$-5000$ August-September 2018 !!!  (Read 796 times)
martinkay550

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

$4500 is too low. Mining costs over $6000. There is a huge support between 5800 and 6000 dollars.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

1) Institutions do not want to buy a cue ball for a high price.
2) according to the latest CBOE reports , mega whales are sitting in shorts.
3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...
4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

Your thoughts are interesting. What do you think about this ?

I know that there is a possibility that this would happen, but according to the charts the major support for me of Bitcoin as in only at the levels of $5000 and I think it wouldn't go down to any level lower than that. But who knows? Maybe that would really happen we just have to wait and see it for ourselves.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...
4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

You can say that $20000 was due to a lot of pump and manipulation in the market but that does not mean that true price of bitcoin is 4000$. Bitcoin has never fallen substantially below 6K and i think it will not fall below this figure.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

Hello dears!

And the last...

I know that there is a possibility that this would happen, but according to the charts the major support for me of Bitcoin as in only at the levels of $5000 and I think it wouldn't go down to any level lower than that. But who knows? Maybe that would really happen we just have to wait and see it for ourselves.
Chart says it all and I also believe bitcoin will not lower than $5500 but because of volatility I’m still not sure about this. Big whales are really playing short and manipulating the price movement so maybe the OP is right but for me it doesn’t matter because I’m playing long and whales will pump bitcoin again in the right time.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

I believe that this is just your opinion, i do not see bitcoin getting to 2000 dollars in my own opinion. No one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin as their are many manipulation in the market. Investing in bitcoin now is a great way of earning massively in the future if you hold for long. Let's see what happens in september
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

~snip~
if that come true, i will lost 80% money, it seem no more people believe in this market, so sad.
Have you considered if that is true you may actually be gaining more money in the long run when market recovers? Sure, a lot of traders believe we have not seen the bottom yet and the market still has the chance of going as low as $3k but who cares as this should be a chance for anyone who believe in this space and looking forward to more in the future, to accumulate. Opportunities like this only come once in a while, and you really do not want to miss out.
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I don't believe Bitcoin will end this low but if it does I will be happy to buy more of it.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I think that the market and the bitcoin price will be at the current price (about 6,000$) before the end of September, and then there will be a rapid growth
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

No, $6000 is so strong that it can't be broken by the bear. It is where btc is accumulated and tested many times but failed.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

No, $6000 is so strong that it can't be broken by the bear. It is where btc is accumulated and tested many times but failed.
The fact is bitcoin even dropped to $5800 many days ago, but it bounce back to $6000 above.
Any of speculation shouldn't take too seriously, it's all only speculation and even yourself can predict the price by yourself
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

We made it to 20k without institutions. What makes you think that we can't sit at 6-8k without them?

You can't keep shorting forever. Liquidation is just around the corner.

And the last...

The popular argument about the rulers of the world wanting to destroy BTC. Who are they? The Bilderbergs? The Illuminati? Please...

Comparing 2014 and 2018 is pointless. I wrote about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898195.msg44204493#msg44204493

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

bitcoin and eth crazy down I never hope this time to down btc I think not up trend btc last December all crypto investors are rekt
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

The fact is bitcoin even dropped to $5800 many days ago, but it bounce back to $6000 above.
Any of speculation shouldn't take too seriously, it's all only speculation and even yourself can predict the price by yourself

thats the point any speculation is also made by our fellow bitcoiners so we were just giving our thoughts regarding the price of bitcoin without basis they were just giving insight on what they see on the past price so that is true we should not take it seriously.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Accurately 5700$ is the most important support for bitcoin. This place has not been broken, In the next few days may Bitcoin will go down to test this price again. If it still can not be broken then maybe the market will start uptrend up as in 2017. But if 5700$ is broken then we will have to see Bitcoin at 5000$ or will be lower.

Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

I am not a professional analyst. I have no way to give anyone an accurate answer, but I know one thing. If Bitcoin falls below $5000, the mining industry will stop!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 775

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Accurately 5700$ is the most important support for bitcoin. This place has not been broken, In the next few days may Bitcoin will go down to test this price again. If it still can not be broken then maybe the market will start uptrend up as in 2017. But if 5700$ is broken then we will have to see Bitcoin at 5000$ or will be lower.
If that strong support would be broken of $5700 basing on technical analysis then we might probably see those low levels but as of now we are seeing bitcoins price tends to rise up on $6400 as of this moment of writing.
It might test $6800 again if the gradual increase would still continue but no one knows if it would head up or just a typical rise up on this weekdays and suddenly dumped down again on weekends or on next week.
I have observed that price do play into those ranges which is really a good time for short traders but somehow its a risky thing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

I personally think that this could be a problem in August and September. Great observation of the past and look at the future ahead this time. This might be a true scenario of bitcoin. No doubt about it.

OP might be wrong. The market goes both ways. It's either going down or going up. So you also saying it's a true scenario absurd. Btw, I'm seeing September as a really promising month for the entire crypto community. There's so much to be optimistic about. One, Crypto has been doing fine in the last quarters of the year.

Whoah doing fine for the last 3 quarters? If you haven't noticed , 2018 has been dominated by beard with probably the exception of april. Though i also think.that something positive will happen before this year ends, the possibility of going below 6k is still there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Indeed, it's still not broken even though Bitcoin reached $5,000, I can say that $4,500 - $5,000 is possible, but I believe that Bitcoin will remain on $6,000, and I also believe that if that $5,700 is not broken, Bitcoin will start to uptrend like in 2017, but if it's not, I'll expect that it will be lower than $5,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

It could really go to $4500-$5K but its possible that once we test that low, Investors will suddenly flock the market again and we will see good bounce after that bottom price. Right now, the $6K support is strong and we might see a good $7K run as well. We also should look at the bright side of that low price... good buying points for everyone.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

It could really go to $4500-$5K but its possible that once we test that low, Investors will suddenly flock the market again and we will see good bounce after that bottom price. Right now, the $6K support is strong and we might see a good $7K run as well. We also should look at the bright side of that low price... good buying points for everyone.  Smiley

As far as the recent bottom prices are concerned that established after a recent numbers of pumps big or small, we noticed that around $6,000+ is really the level where the price shown us some significant support and a good resistance.

What does this mean? Meaning even at the hard bearish market, we can assume that the attempt (not a direct attempt) to bring down the price to at least around $5,000 have failed several times. With these, some people who wants to make an entry, considered around $6,000 as the bottom therefore we noticed some buying action resulting for a slight rise to what is the current price today.

What's next? We all don't know so better gear up and always be ready for whatever upcoming trend we will faced.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████