Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:15:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 4500$-5000$ August-September 2018 !!!  (Read 797 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

I don'tt think so it will go below $6k now because already two times the price went below $6k. See look at the market bitcoin is very strong at $6000 and still, we cannot break the resistance $6k. Maybe there won't be any bull run this year but the price of bitcoin will be stable.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency. Anything can happen. The prices of bitcoin can plummet more if more fud news are released. The price could reach that if the bitcoin ETF is rejected.  I believe price would get there.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

$ 5000 is a reasonable price if sales or bitcoin price presses continue to occur. As for $ 4500, I don't believe in the slightest, and I dare say that it's impossible.

Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency. Anything can happen. The prices of bitcoin can plummet more if more fud news are released. The price could reach that if the bitcoin ETF is rejected.  I believe price would get there.

I think, most bitcoin users more agree if bitcoin ETF's rejected, because they often manipulate the price of bitcoin and making bitcoin go beyond Satoshi Nakamoto's vision and mission its meaning has deviated from what was determined by the maker.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Exactly! And for those who keep saying that the market has been testing $6K support and holding has forgotten it can test it again and fail. We all know how so many people in the past were so enthusiastic about a huge support at $10k and here we are! Like you said, anything is possible and as long as this is still a downtrend market, we can go lower rapidly at any time. The market may experience a short term movement upward, but I would not want to count on it yet for a bullish move.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

1) Institutions do not want to buy a cue ball for a high price.
2) according to the latest CBOE reports , mega whales are sitting in shorts.
3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...
4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

Your thoughts are interesting. What do you think about this ?
Man this is not the first time I’m seeing someone say this and I will be happy if you can give me the source where you got this info from. I have always had in mind that very soon that price will drop dawn to five thousand dollars or maybe four thousand dollars plus after seeing a lot of people make that prediction when the price of Bitcoin was at the rate of eight thousand dollars and I think that is what’s happening now because the price is already down to six thousand.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Great Fud but if you think about it guys, it should have happened in the last 2-3 months so why it should be in September? We are already entering September so the prediction is not even close to making it happen. I'm confident that bitcoin will stay on the $6k mark until it goes crazy on December again.
Anything can still happen, so we cannot simply just right it off at all. On the daily chart, we are still trading below the MA50 and I would rather see us close above it before one would be able to say in the short term, the market may still have some form of bullish sentiment.

We may go lower than $6k and I would not erase that at all from my mind, and if we are lucky, then maybe we can get to see this point hold, but the bears are still strongly in this market as far as I am concerned.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

Hello dears!
Think I am crazy when I say that the cue ball will be 4500-5000$ for August-September! Can be! Do not argue! But my opinion is the place to be and here's why.

3) Ruling the world just don't want the majority of people got rich and why do so people lost faith in the cue and sold on the cheap.
And the last...
4) analysis of the cue ball for 2014. He fell exactly 10 times! Therefore, from the previous highs ($20,000) ,the cue ball should fall to$ 2000 (but this is the Scam). Therefore 4500-5000$ I think it is real!

we are almost at the end of August and we have not see any significant bearish market that will push bitcoin below $5500.i think bitcoin may not go down to $5000 this year again and we may likely going to have bullish market any moment from now.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Hello dears!

And the last...

we are almost at the end of August and we have not see any significant bearish market that will push bitcoin below $5500.i think bitcoin may not go down to $5000 this year again and we may likely going to have bullish market any moment from now.
Already the end of August 5000 $ we have not taken, but now we are at important levels, if bitcoin can not gain a foothold in the region of $ 7000, then we can drop to 6000$ or even to $5000, we definitely need to be fixed above $ 8500 to continue ascending movement.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

Also, anything can happen.
But I think this has a fairly low rate.
The market is gradually increased each day, September price of BTC may reach 8000$
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

I personally think that this could be a problem in August and September. Great observation of the past and look at the future ahead this time. This might be a true scenario of bitcoin. No doubt about it.

I'm very confident that $6,000 is the final low for this year because the bearish market is about to end as predicted by most of the famous crypro experts as we are heading now for the 4th quarter which is holiday seasons are coming like the thanks giving celebration that most of the people will have much money to spend or to invest so lets wait and see.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

I personally think that this could be a problem in August and September. Great observation of the past and look at the future ahead this time. This might be a true scenario of bitcoin. No doubt about it.

I'm very confident that $6,000 is the final low for this year because the bearish market is about to end as predicted by most of the famous crypro experts as we are heading now for the 4th quarter which is holiday seasons are coming like the thanks giving celebration that most of the people will have much money to spend or to invest so lets wait and see.
well, you can see if this speculation is a little wrong. in fact, the price of bitcoin for the month was $ 6k - $ 7k, even this month starting with a pretty good development. Well, I feel that the price of bitcoin at the end of this month will be even higher.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

If 7100 or so provides enough resistance that it is enough to be considered as another lower low then the next lower low would put us around 6200 which would surely mean we would see a real low of about $5000 or less. Will this happen however? I personally think not, I suspect in a few days there will be a push to move bitcoin from low the 7000s to the high 7000s or even breaking 8000. That could signal a return of bull movements in Q4.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I don'tt think so it will go below $6k now because already two times the price went below $6k. See look at the market bitcoin is very strong at $6000 and still, we cannot break the resistance $6k. Maybe there won't be any bull run this year but the price of bitcoin will be stable.
Well, I understand that people enthusiasm of seeing the market grow pretty fast is beginning to gain momentum judging from how everyone is trying to see $6k as a good support. This is the reason why going below $5000 can bring about a rapid drop down in price anyway.

The market can still go lower and we are still in a downtrend, so as long as that is active, I do not expect that anyone should just rule out the fact that the market can still go lower.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Well, I understand that people enthusiasm of seeing the market grow pretty fast is beginning to gain momentum judging from how everyone is trying to see $6k as a good support. This is the reason why going below $5000 can bring about a rapid drop down in price anyway.

The market can still go lower and we are still in a downtrend, so as long as that is active, I do not expect that anyone should just rule out the fact that the market can still go lower.

No one should rule it out but people get blindsided by their hope. The market recovers 10-20% and suddenly they think that 2017 bull run is around the corner. We've seen periods like this a lot already this year. It would be no surprise if another downturn is to follow.

best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Let me join you. I think this is the right position. I also do not believe that Bitcoin can go down so critically - 6 thousand can be the bottom for this crypto.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

ETF proposed and is subject for approval by SEC the price spikes to 8k, They hold and delayed the decision the price plummets down to 6k immediately after the said announcement, the hype continues to decline to this bitcoin ETF, don't expect the SEC to approve it instead be prepared for the incoming events and news that may shake the price negatively or positively, ETF can have a good impact but sometimes things don't happen according to our expectations.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Hello dears!

And the last...

Do not you think that this is a delusion? and if everyone thinks that the market is cyclical, I think that the market will sooner or later play against the majority's opinions and then only strong players will remain.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

This is just your own opinion and your an analysis. No one has accurately predicted the price movement of bitcoin and was sure about it. No one can be sure of what bitcoin would likely be in the coming months. Lets keep our fingers crossed
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

You could SELL Bitcoin a Bit below 6 thousand but you could not buy it under $6K. I believe that this #1 cryptocurrency will be not rolling down and gain really much soon.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Hello dears!

And the last...

This did not happen, and the market is slowly recovering in September. In the next few days I think the market and bitcoin will continue to increase, marking the return of the bull market.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████