Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about Tenup coin and it's CEO Waqar Zaka  (Read 171 times)
Act3c (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Hello everyone
I have found several controversial post regarding Tenup and it's found over different platforms. Claiming it to be a scam or it's founder a disputable individual etc. Everyone is entitled with the right to have their own views and I'll be sharing my research here.
One thing I found peculiar about these posts was that there was no strong logic or evidence behind the reason of the posts. There was fraud accusation only because of it being a fork of another altcoin PIVX. Personally for me, this reason doesn't seem fit anywhere because every other ALTcoin is a fork of some other coin and chain leads to the Bitcoin Core. I find it really appealing that TenUp has mentioned straight forward and properly credited PIVX for that because there are many altcoins which don't even credit their forking source.
TenUp coin is different from PIVX because their is a vast difference among the parameter and the features as well. Zerocoin Protocol is disabled in Tenup for some reason, maybe they will introduce some other technological innovation against it.

Coming towards those allegation posts, one thing I found common was they all were from a same group of people. The count of these individuals is 4-5 and all of these account were new, giving the impression that were made for this sole purpose.

Finally the Pakistani celebrity Waqar Zaka, he is very much like my country's celebrity Simon Cowell. People hate him for his appearance as Judge in the reality TV shows which in turn extend to being a hate against the personality overall. My search against Waqar Zaka yielded some extra ordinary results. He is the only face of Pakistan in the blockchain world. Furthermore which really moved me was the fact that he has been helping the refugees of Syria and Burma for that last couple of years. I found videos of him teaching them about cryptocurrencies and creating direct link with the donors. I have always watched the news about cyptocurrency being used in drugs etc on MSNBC and CNN, but never for once, I have watched something or use as noble is this. Cryptocurrency helping the refugees where other banks fail to do so.

In the very end, I would like to add that Cryptocurrency is nothing itself but the trust of the community and there is abundant of people that trust TenUp. I personally believe that people should look at other side of the coin as well other then hating a person for his media personality.

After all this research , I decided to invest into TenUp and I have filled up the form for the private sale as well. Awaiting response of the team now.
I hope this Altcoin reaches good standards.

Here are some of the videos I found of him regarding this chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IELiQRnMtw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttie8oBFX34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oFSwU2Ws0&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nedian

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

Hey
100% agree with your stance hope this project will enhance the Blockchain Technology and Crypto in our Country and people will gain profit from this.
Waqar Zaka is the only person from our country who do so much struggle and now he has been able to launch his own project best wishes for him.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Hello everyone
I have found several controversial post regarding Tenup and it's found over different platforms. Claiming it to be a scam or it's founder a disputable individual etc. Everyone is entitled with the right to have their own views and I'll be sharing my research here.
One thing I found peculiar about these posts was that there was no strong logic or evidence behind the reason of the posts. There was fraud accusation only because of it being a fork of another altcoin PIVX. Personally for me, this reason doesn't seem fit anywhere because every other ALTcoin is a fork of some other coin and chain leads to the Bitcoin Core. I find it really appealing that TenUp has mentioned straight forward and properly credited PIVX for that because there are many altcoins which don't even credit their forking source.
TenUp coin is different from PIVX because their is a vast difference among the parameter and the features as well. Zerocoin Protocol is disabled in Tenup for some reason, maybe they will introduce some other technological innovation against it.

Coming towards those allegation posts, one thing I found common was they all were from a same group of people. The count of these individuals is 4-5 and all of these account were new, giving the impression that were made for this sole purpose.

Finally the Pakistani celebrity Waqar Zaka, he is very much like my country's celebrity Simon Cowell. People hate him for his appearance as Judge in the reality TV shows which in turn extend to being a hate against the personality overall. My search against Waqar Zaka yielded some extra ordinary results. He is the only face of Pakistan in the blockchain world. Furthermore which really moved me was the fact that he has been helping the refugees of Syria and Burma for that last couple of years. I found videos of him teaching them about cryptocurrencies and creating direct link with the donors. I have always watched the news about cyptocurrency being used in drugs etc on MSNBC and CNN, but never for once, I have watched something or use as noble is this. Cryptocurrency helping the refugees where other banks fail to do so.

In the very end, I would like to add that Cryptocurrency is nothing itself but the trust of the community and there is abundant of people that trust TenUp. I personally believe that people should look at other side of the coin as well other then hating a person for his media personality.

After all this research , I decided to invest into TenUp and I have filled up the form for the private sale as well. Awaiting response of the team now.
I hope this Altcoin reaches good standards.

Here are some of the videos I found of him regarding this chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IELiQRnMtw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttie8oBFX34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oFSwU2Ws0&feature=youtu.be

One of the things people tend to fail to understand that things can be manipulated and believing in the wrong and bad is much easier than believing in the right and good someone does. No one should judge anyone unless they are perfect themselves or Allah. If neither then hasta lavista. And 110% agreed on every point you made.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

It’s a great project and this project will enhance with blockchain. Peoples are earns lots of profit from this project and Waqar Zaka doing lots of work for the project and best wishes for him also.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

This is what very bad happened with him. In order to judge the criterion of coins religious perspective is not supposed to come. But misfortune, there are some people who came up with unnecessary activities just to make the coin price down. Thus they were having a great potentiality.
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

After reading this, it seems a good one to invest. Also its  seems to be a trustworthy one. It has a good quality and good potentiality. I hope after investing here it will not disappoint us.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

After reading all over the article I am surprised and it’s a amazing article. But if that’s not reliable that’s should be gone wrong with some newbie who are searching for these type of article on this forum.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

This was not supposed to happen with him. For judging the criterion of coins religious perspective is not welcomed at all. But misfortune, there are some people who comes up with such illogical and unnecessary things to make the coin down in spite of having a great potentiality.
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Whatever happened was very unfortunate, these type of things should not happen in the place where everyone tries to be a gainer. Hope your decision is right and this coin to get it's true position that was meant to be.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

That was really sad that happened to him, the religious view should not be counted as a judging criterion for coins. But it is seen in the market that a group of people will be always there to down coins even if they have the potentiality to be in this market.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

I have found it very common among the crypto community to not judge a ICO properly and tagging it as scam for no particular reason. Waqar Zaka, though a controversial celebrity from Pakistan has been working with cryptos for a long time now and it is very common for him to come up with a fork of PIVX. this is definitely happening and not a scam.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

We shouldn't really be skeptic about all the projects just because some ICOs have deceived us in the past. But, the news of TenUp is legit and Waqar Zaka is already known for his tenure with cryptos in Pakistan. Hopefully, it will be have some effect on the market to change the current crypto scene.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

This is indeed a good initiative. Let's hope this will improve the blockchain technology even further. And hope that it will do good to people too.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

People assumed it to be a scam for the sole purpose that it was a forked coin. Had they been a little more cautious and did proper research. Instead of being an unbiased member of the forum, there were a particular group who targeted this coin for the sole purpose of the CEO being a Muslim which was sad to witness. Hope to see this coin to not suffer anymore.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Just because a particular group of people targeted this coin and called it a fraud on the basis of it being a forked coin and nothing else was sad to witness. And on top of that, it was more like a hate crime because the CEO was a Muslim. Let us be adults here and not bring religion. If a coin has potential, it will get the spotlight.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

This entire post was sad. The coin had potential and it got bullied because the creator was a Muslim. These sort of hate crimes should not be encourages and the people are requested to do their own research before acting on the words of people.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I don't get the reason behind allegations against Tenup. Just because the CEO is a Pakistani reality show host doesn't mean it has to be a scam. Anyways, I have done my research and came to the conclusion that this is definitely a legit project and has the potential to change crypto scenario of Pakistan.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

After reading your post I did some research and found that this is legit. Waqar Zaka is known as the face of cryptocurrency in Pakistan. After trying his luck with hosting he has now come up with TenUp which is a successful fork of PivX coins. So, I see not point in doubting his tenure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: