Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make your own crypto coin like Bitcoin, litecoin with customimzation  (Read 3861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheONLY-1 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2022, 10:46:09 AM by TheONLY-1

Last Updated on Nov 21, 2022

Bitcoin Fork - Altcoin Creation Services - Start your Own Cryptocurrency like BTC within a day

We offer standard services for the creation of Crypto coins of your choice.

BASIC PACKAGE

* Available Algo SHA256 / Proof of Work (PoW)

- Sha256 (POW, Block Reward of your choice, total coins supply of your choice, Premine of your choice if you want, windows wallet, linux wallet, linux daemon, 2 nodes vps is provided by you)

* Wallet and daemon from these OS

- Windows Wallet
- Linux  Wallet
- MacOS / X OS Wallet* (at additional cost)
- Linux daemon

* peer/seed nodes (VPS or server will be provided by you)

Additional Option:

These options are not included in the BASIC PACKAGE but can be availed at additional cost.

* Customization in coin for adding new features
* GitHub page with source code and wallets put there for downloads by users.
* Posting coin's ANN post on Bitcointalk
* Block Explorer (VPS or servers will be provided by you)
* Mining Pool for your Coin.
* Coin's website

If you are interested, leave your comments on the thread and contact us for price quote or any other details ...

Bitcointalk PM Click on this link to send a PM directly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1782856

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest

Skype: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com [ add this email in skype search and you will see skype name theonly-1 ]

Discord: goodthebest#6606
Open your Discard and go to Friends and then Add Friend (add goodthebest#6606) and press Send Friend Request button.

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

WeChat: goodthebest

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marybtc911

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

reserved in russian translation
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

thank you for the great information you given about creating a cryptocurrency by a person.Hope it’ll help so many people creating their own cryptocurrency.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

If that’s reliable then it will be a helpful article. And many newcomers who are searching for knowledge like these they should be more benefitted.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

This article is useful for those who are searching for some specific concept about altcoin and hope they should be helped.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

The post should have been listed on the the service announcements thread however, since you are offering you service for coin creation I think a lot of users will be interested. Hopefully, you'll find a lot of customers here. Good luck!
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

altcoin has a very wonderful positive among the market, so it is definitely a good move to invest on it but opening new cryptocurrency is bit hard but of course if you once understand it then it will be very
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

It would be better if you make it more specified to us with in-detailed information having some legitimate source to believe as well. Thank you.
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Is this just a creation services? Or does include maintenance? It would be extremely hard to maintain it especially if the customer has no idea in its coding.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I already suggested a friend of mine to check this post as he was interest in making a POS coin which he had tried to create before but failed. Hopefully, he has pmed you by now. Best of luck!
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

Is this just a creation services? Or does include maintenance? It would be extremely hard to maintain it especially if the customer has no idea in its coding.

It's only creation service but we do provide after sales service if there are issues related to the service you paid for. However, if you mean to further develop the coin like adding new features etc for that you need to hire a blockchain developer and source code will already be with you. You shall be in full control.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

I already suggested a friend of mine to check this post as he was interest in making a POS coin which he had tried to create before but failed. Hopefully, he has pmed you by now. Best of luck!

Thanks you, I'll be looking forward to hearing from your friend.

sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

this reason why we have non moveable token in the market because so many token in the market, well no problems thanks but i most say that are the reason why the market are not growing effectively because of more access in token creations
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
Merited by SportbetMaster (1)

Nice service for people who dont have enough skills to do it yourself. This way they can play with blockchain technology and maybe learn something in the process. Too bad now is not a perfect moment for crypto tokens
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

A simpler  way is create your own coin using Ethereum or NEO smart contract, in fact you don't need to be a developer to issue it.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

How interesting service!
What is price for the total service?
How much I have to pay to create my own coin? What does it include? (for example: hosting, sourcecode, marketing....)

Thank you!
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

How interesting service!
What is price for the total service?
How much I have to pay to create my own coin? What does it include? (for example: hosting, sourcecode, marketing....)

Hi, I'll send you PM with details.

armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

I don't want to have my own coin. it is very responsible and difficult doing that is hard to create. But I agree that it is very profitable and cool in the end.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

I don't see reasons for doing this because there are so many alternative cryptocurrencies now that you can just choose the most suitable one and work with it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

It's interesting and very cool, but.... What for? Just for fun? Why make a coin without an idea? DOGECOIN 2.0?

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: