Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect your #crypto from being stolen because of phishing.  (Read 1267 times)
Haten1975

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

If you explain this in more details like algorithm in detail then it will be more helpful because such types of information’s in need in this market and it will protect us from scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Phishing has nowadays become a major problem in the cryptocurrency market. Sensitive informations are stolen by phishing and it occurs to internet spoofing. We need to be very careful while surfing on internet because the slightest mistake can causes grave loss.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

This article is really helpful and important for all. Phishing emails can be really harmful. They can steal sensitive information without giving any chance. We should be careful especially about handling emails.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

Scamming and phishing have dealt with lots of ignorant people, I always take extra steps in securing my wallets, because I won't bear to lose one bit to cybercriminals.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Phising is the greatest problem which appeared on crypto world. Daily many investors and traders facing this problem and lose their wallet by phising. So be careful and safe with your wallet.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/how-to-protect-yourself-against-phishing-scams-9dd7f176d2a6

#MyShield Trust Stamp will allow you to know if the website you have reached is genuine or fake, therefore guarding you from #scams.

#AntiScam #MSLD
Learn more in t.me/MyShield.com

We can really protect ourselves from any of those without using any of that and maybe that will be the cause for us to be hacked.
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

it must be bro. even I tried my best to prevent my crypto from being stolen, bro. like I always clean my cellphone from viruses that can make my crypto disappear. and many more things that I do. so my crypto is safe

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

This is a good way to protect ourselves from being scammed. But it would have been better if this post has explained how the do it, as in the algorithm in details.
jsnode

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Myshield trust stamp is really helpful system to secure our crypto funds because phishing is big problem for crypto users scammers create clone websites of exchanges and crypto wallets and if users did login in clone website than scammers steal cryptocurrencies also phishing is possible via phishing emails & links so we need to bookmark our most usable websites and never click on unknown links.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Thanks for sharing. This so important information for all who involve in crypto market. we should aware about scam. In this article, they briefly explain how to protect from scam. This article is helpful for us.
Sionsak

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Crypto currencies are needed to be protected as well from the phishing scams. It is very unfortunate that the hacker is everywhere and it is 100% demolished. So we have to be cautious. To protect the crypto’s know some prevention methods of hacking and always keep your antivirus software updated so that you get to be notified if any unusual things happen!
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

My shield, as I know is a decentralized anti-scam platform in order to build a market with scam free ICOs. This is a good initiative as well as a good place to invest, I assume. I think you may recheck its reliability according to your needs to invest in it.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Its an important issue crypto phishing . we must protect our crypto from being stolen we need enhance the security of crypto more so that it cant be stolen phishers are unable to stole.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Its an important issue crypto phishing . we must protect our crypto from being stolen we need enhance the security of crypto more so that it cant be stolen phishers are unable to stole.
But if you are aware and not lazy to read stuff, that's pretty easy to indicate phising site and therefore you shouldn't even get your funds stolen. Getting your funds stolen from phising site is lame and only stupid people fall on that cheap trap.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

while watching this post I realized if there is a problem there is a solution to solve that. At the end of the day, everyone is doing business one is to get profit by illegal means and other is protecting peoples from that hacking.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

Phishing is the same as stealing but done on the internet with the use of fake website to get personal information of the victim and in that way being able to access their valuable online and steal their coins, this has deal a very big blow on the crypto currency world due to the bad image this scammers have created in the heart of investors so it better to check the website properly before you give or fill you information on the site.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Phishing is a big obstacle for the crypto market. We must stay away from this. He wants to increase consciousness. Avoid unnecessary emails or links. Thank you for sharing a helpful link.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

I have heard that many have lost their wealth after being recognized by phishing. I think we have to be more aware of it to be protected from it. Our awareness will protect our resources. Thank you for sharing the link. All of us should check with the link.
CAPTEZECC

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

That's why in this business reading is very important, do not draw conclusion from the surface, you need to read everything and once you see any addition on the site name or subtraction don't think is an error, that may be a scam site stay away.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Well there are many tips that are given to your aforementioned website but I think some of those tips are a general knowledge. The best thing tip to give to people is to tell them what is phishing and how it works. By then, people must know how to get rid of phishing. I think the best way to get rid of it is to be technological literate. If you are technological literate, you can avoid many mistakes done by people who are trick by hackers like surfing on the wrong website and etcetera. Being knowledgeable makes you avoid many mistakes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: