Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qovar Coin  (Read 29883 times)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Hey Qovar! When does the bonus for investors end?

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October

So the listing can be expected in early October right?
They say that the exchange will be on October 10. Such a plan ...
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

All bonuses and free earning will be stop at he END of postsale ICO  at the 3rd of October

Oh, that's pretty soon. Cool. I hope they reach their soft cap. It will be very cool, we will get a good crypto currency
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Oh, that's pretty soon. Cool. I hope they reach their soft cap. It will be very cool, we will get a good crypto currency
I see a fairly weak awareness of the project. It will be great if we all retweet and share with your followers this project guys. Let's help Qovar!
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

I see a fairly weak awareness of the project. It will be great if we all retweet and share with your followers this project guys. Let's help Qovar!

It's true. They need a good community support. Either an active and extensive marketing program. They almost raised the soft cap, just a little more
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Hello Qovar. What are your advantages over the Ethereum? This is the most popular currency now, do you plan to compete with it?  Roll Eyes
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Hello Qovar. What are your advantages over the Ethereum? This is the most popular currency now, do you plan to compete with it?  Roll Eyes

This is a hybrid blockchain. It is faster and more reliable than the ETH. Read the whitepaper, if interested. Join the bounty on Twitter  Wink Get free coins for following Qovar
jess4ever

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

This is a hybrid blockchain. It is faster and more reliable than the ETH. Read the whitepaper, if interested. Join the bounty on Twitter  Wink Get free coins for following Qovar

Is there evidence of speed and safety? What exactly does this project offer?
Klennox

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Qovar already now offers you their own secure wallets for your computer and own blockchain. Closer by October will be wallets for iOS, Android and Raspberry.
A promising new coin with PoS technology. You receive a passive income with any number of coins in your wallet.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Qovar already now offers you their own secure wallets for your computer and own blockchain. Closer by October will be wallets for iOS, Android and Raspberry.
A promising new coin with PoS technology. You receive a passive income with any number of coins in your wallet.

Right. You just need to own 1 coin for the staking. But, stacking is much more effective when there are a lot of coins. The more coins - the more your passive income.
manox.dave

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Right. You just need to own 1 coin for the staking. But, stacking is much more effective when there are a lot of coins. The more coins - the more your passive income.
The ability to have passive income inspires most
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

I agree, to have passive income is always pleasant. One must understand that the invested amount must be in the currency in the wallet permanently. So that the effectiveness of stacking grows. So you have to forget about this money if you want to get a really good profit
brussqett

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

I agree, to have passive income is always pleasant. One must understand that the invested amount must be in the currency in the wallet permanently. So that the effectiveness of stacking grows. So you have to forget about this money if you want to get a really good profit

Do not forget about them, you just do not need to spend them, if for you the priority is to accumulate as much as possible
vkolotun

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

Hey. When your idea was born. How long did your development take place before launch?
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

The last day to buy a coin for $1. Tomorrow the price will be $2.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Wow, so fast? It's good that I bought a week ago. It will be insulting to buy half the coins for the same money  Cheesy
sharkman20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Wow, so fast? It's good that I bought a week ago. It will be insulting to buy half the coins for the same money  Cheesy

Yes, so fast. First investors always get a better price. Who is late - he pays twice as much  Grin
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

A good project. Where can I study the composition of your team and read about their experience?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

A good project. Where can I study the composition of your team and read about their experience?

The first place you should look is the official website of the project https://qovar.com
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

The first place you should look is the official website of the project https://qovar.com
There are no details, just names. They need to add more information. And not just their posts
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

There are no details, just names. They need to add more information. And not just their posts

Guys, I'm surprised. Why do you need internet? There is all the information. Join the Telegram group to learn more. https://t.me/Qovarcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: