Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qovar Coin  (Read 29883 times)
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

I bought 500 coins, let's see how much I will get in a week. I started the wallet on my home server. I'll try to write later
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I bought 500 coins, let's see how much I will get in a week. I started the wallet on my home server. I'll try to write later
Something you bought a little, since there is a possibility to run it on the hard ... I do not know, but I would have bought more ...
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

If my friend can not buy a coin, can I buy coins myself and send it to his wallet?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

If my friend can not buy a coin, can I buy coins myself and send it to his wallet?
In fact, there is no difference ... the main thing is that you bought these coins, and where you then send them - it's not so important.
sharkman20

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Hey. I see that you have huge advantages for investors and I am extremely surprised that you have not raised a soft cap yet
Low awareness of the crypto community about this project.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

Unfortunately, probably you are right. But they started a large-scale marketing program, so that all this will change soon
vkolotun

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Unfortunately, probably you are right. But they started a large-scale marketing program, so that all this will change soon

I hope that you are right, and the marketing program will help spread the information about the project. But. only a tweeted campaign is not enough
brussqett

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I hope that you are right, and the marketing program will help spread the information about the project. But. only a tweeted campaign is not enough
There is also a special program from the developers.

What exactly we will do in this competition?
Read carefully at what we wrote before you start to participate
Participant must have minimum 500 and maximum 5000 (QC)
Participant must be influential and trading on crypto exchanges
Must be skillful in project management which include but not limited to advertisement ,making YouTube videos organising programs ,is influential or have more than 1000 followers
Should be ready to take his reward for his work with us it will be surprising reward this offer is limited till the END up of ICO
This is an voluntary service and at the end you become team member
manox.dave

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

Hey. An interesting concept. I want to use it for the purpose of income, can I do this?
Narimann

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Hey. An interesting concept. I want to use it for the purpose of income, can I do this?
Everyone will do this, of course you can. This is the main privilege of investing in Qovar
brussqett

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Everyone will do this, of course you can. This is the main privilege of investing in Qovar
For me it was the only reason to buy these coins. While they will be used around the world - I will already accumulate a good amount due to the staking
vkolotun

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

For me it was the only reason to buy these coins. While they will be used around the world - I will already accumulate a good amount due to the staking

Yes, this is the right thinking. However, I will have to buy a lot of coins for really effective staking.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

So your coins can be stored ONLY in your wallets? I can nt use others?
How can I make sure of the safety of your wallets?
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

QOVARCOIN is a decentralized cryptocurrency that is created based on the proof-of-stake concept
Qovar (Qc) is a community-led coin that has 70% of its development completed before the launch of its website. The purpose of this is to create the next bitcoin designed to eradicate feelings of absence, feelings of hostility and give the processor and desktop holder the ability to use their laptop and phone and gadgets in a more decentralized way.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Yes, coins can be stored only in their own purses, since the coin has its own blockchain
komar.515

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Yes, coins can be stored only in their own purses, since the coin has its own blockchain

I'll have to trust the developers and use this wallet.
Well, you don't forget that staking only works in their wallet. The whole essence and concept of the project in this.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

I'll have to trust the developers and use this wallet.
Well, you don't forget that staking only works in their wallet. The whole essence and concept of the project in this.

Yes this is quite logical. I already asked about it a month ago. Only this wallet. That's it.
Access to this wallet is only with you. Even developers do not have access.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

When the whole volume of coins is mined, does the staking stop working?  Huh Roll Eyes
FrederickFarci

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

When the whole volume of coins is mined, does the staking stop working?  Huh Roll Eyes
I think it will not be so soon ... but most likely yes. Because these coins are not burned, I understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: