Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Smart Contract Platform To Choose From Marketing Side?  (Read 113 times)
Didgius (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Hi, I'm interested in your opinion about smart contract platforms. During my researches of platforms, basically, I realized that most of them are suitable for needs of my project (gaming related marketplace) plus they are all improving themselves, but it's much more important to get some promotional help from a platform. It's hard to launch an ICO on a low budget this is why some platforms may have a special application program and if they will like your project they will provide a promotional help to you. Each platform has millions of followers, imagine how it would be easier to start your ICO if such platform would share info about your project to their community. Is it possible to find such platforms, what do you think people?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

you have also to check the tech of each one. listing on exchanges it's expensive too, if the budget is low, maybe stellar, get listed on their decentralized exchanges.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Look into waves smart contract.
Apart from the community you talked about, they have their own exchange which you will get listed automatically once you fulfill the conditions of your token creation and it had been accepted.

That's a good starting point compared to sourcing fund for so long just to list on an exchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: