Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian Government having blockchain as part of the agenda  (Read 406 times)
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

Australia decided to join Tech train to adopt AI technology and blockchain Australia assesses the manifestations of blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) technology as two technologies that can fundamentally operate the financial and professional sectors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

I think it's a step forward by the Australian government, they have an open mind and have a good view of blockchain. it will look good in the eyes of other countries
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Its just with time and am very optimistic that many government of each countries will still adapt this blockchain technology which will make it more popular and acceptable by its citizens...

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

not just australia, south korea and indonesia also consider it. blockchain is increasingly in demand lately.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

This is what I expect to see from governments, I feel like moving to Australia now lol

https://www.ccn.com/australian-government-budget-injects-700000-for-blockchain-research/

I see blockchain as a good solution for government transparency and efficiency, unfortunately in countries like mine (Brazil) such investments won't be part of the agenda, I feel like I won't live to see that :/ 

I first came in touch with the forward thinking government of Australia when I read about their one foremost school making available an accelerated scholarship for those who wants to study and carry out research in the field of blockchain focusing on its relevance to the field of accounting but I never knew its wider than focusing on accounting alone as its about the entire sector in the country harnessing the potential that this technology offers.

Its actually worth to be happy about coming from a country for acknowledging the point they are and also knowing for fact they don't want to be left behind in the road to the future and finally taking actions to ensure that compare to some countries that are not even as developed like Australia not even willing to learn on a National level but are wired to go against everything technology stands for.
mitakatu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

The Australian Government is in a virtual country rich in virtual currency, with a large number of participants. I really hope that more and more countries, including me, will appreciate and see the potential of blockchain technology
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

Blockchain should be a part of any nation’s agenda. That’s a no brainer of a decision. Unless politicians don’t care about their country being left behind. Undecided

Subuhah

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

yes. Australia is the second country (behind Japan) as far as I know that legalize bitcoin so it makes sense for them to embrace and maintain blood flow especially research involving blockchain. I am very pleased to see that the Australian government is taking this step towards adoption of blockchain technology. It will send signals to all governments of the world to accept this change because people love cryptocurrency and have reached the point where nothing can stop it .
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Blockchain can be implemented to support another system,so that's exactly what they should do to improve those system.As time passes,people will start to understand the benefit of using blockchain.I hope there will be more blockchain based system that developed for the world.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

This is a great development because,  the Australian government is willing to open itself to a technological development, especially digital technology that might be linked to the digital financial transformation of their country later in future.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

This is a very good one coming from Australia. Some great countries are now taking the lead. Germany is also one of them. Some more countries are certainly going to join this trend. Cryptocurrency is the future of money and the earlier some countries realize this the better.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Day in day out crypto getting exciting, good news here and there. If Australia is taking the lead, I wonder whose country will follow suit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: