Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS vs NEM  (Read 416 times)
daip.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I think that Nem is better because it already show all his skills and i heared that Nem already can be used how payment method in WeChat (Chine). I think that it is the most awesome news which push Nem on the first place in this pair.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

EOS is better because it is not realize its potential. I think NEM died half a year ago and it doesn’t attrach the attention anymore.

Shakyamuni

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I chose EOS, because the cryptocurrency I originally invested in and understood is EOS. Although NEM looks good, I don't know it very well, so I prefer to choose the team I know!
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Thanks up front!
Not Possible with NEM. Go with EOS.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Both platforms have a good security, but I can say EOS is more advance and will be a good choice as its technology was designed to implement millions of transaction per second and allows quick and easy deployment for decentralized applications. You can also see that the project is gooing good in terms of ranking on CMC.
Edudeps
Copper Member

Activity: 19

DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

EOS pros:
1. Scalability-oriented approach
2. More conveniences for developers. This empowers them with the ability to create apps faster.
3. Easy implementation.
4. It doesn't require any computational capacities.

NEM pros:
1. Platform was created considering lessons learned from Ethereum (experience, mistakes, bugs etc)
2. It's really popular in Japan (the world center of crypto economy)
3. Consensus algorythm: Proof-Of-Importance
4. Low energy wastes for supporting the network.

DEPS - Decentralized Electronic Platform for Self-governance:
We create Smart Country
Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterMedium
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

I have invested on both coins earlier. But now I more prefer with EOS. I hope it has a huge potential than NEM. I think most experts prefer to invest on EOS now. I hope NEM is not a good choice now.
empleos
Copper Member

Activity: 56

EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

First of all we chose among all popular platforms.
Then between Ethereum and NEM, but finally decided to run on NEM.

Why we chose NEM Blockchain?
➢ Performance - 3000 transactions per second (tested)
➢ Built for Enterprise from ground up
➢ Energy Consumption - 100 times less power consumption than Bitcoin to run a node or
harvest. Good for environment.
➢ Transaction Fee - Low Transaction fee 0.05 XEM (1 cent)
➢ Smart Assets Contract (Mosaic) Fee is low
➢ 2nd largest Blockchain in Japan after Bitcoin.
➢ Proof of Importance model
➢ 9 Billion XEM (defined maximum liquidity)
➢ Anti Counterfeiting
➢ Encrypted Messaging integration.

Ethereum puts the smart contract code on the Blockchain while NEM puts it off the blockchain.
Code on the blockchain is hard to fix if there is a bug or an exploit. NEM reduces risk making it
lighter and faster. Data management apps called Smart Assets allow to create data records,
tokens, voting system etc.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
  ✔ Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterLinkedIn
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

I prefer EOS, because I believe EOS is better to be made an investment and will provide a large profit for its investors.
daip.io (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

Then between Ethereum and NEM, but finally decided to run on NEM.

How much is tokens generation on NEM? And same on EOS, please.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

I bought both coins. I hope for them both. Oh, and it will be hot. Waiting for the EOS for $ 150 and him at $ 10 I think these prices they will reach the end of the year. Or in the spring.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

eos reached its own milestone and their community grows. developments and improvments are not enough without community. and the otherside, the community not enough without improvments. both of them depends on each other. ex. waves has a community but devs and improvments are not enough for growing coin market values.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

eos is one of the most popular projects because the eos coin still has good potential. I think this will continue to be one of the potential coins in which eos coins will continue to grow until some time in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I choose EOS than to NEM no hurt feeling those people using NEM becuase i  have right to freedom to choose what is the best for me for my convience and all choosing EOS is base on my experience because i also have experience to use NEM isn't friendly useable.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

Well I will say the both have not really been tested for their security and reliability, there are still few people using their network, so it's kinda hard to compare the two, but if you are going to chose one, it will depend on the project you want to build, each blockchain has a project it is best fitted for
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Thanks up front!
For me, EOS is better than NEM. NEM is good, but for now EOS has more potential and can be relied on by having better technology. So, it will support the development of the project.
McDevlin182

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:01:31 AM

I believe that both blockchains have pros and cons, but when it comes down to it EOS is positioned better currently.  It has more attention, and more desirability at the moment.  Which means it will attract more users, more developers, and more projects.  EOS also has the benefit of being created by Dan Larimer, who has already created several successful projects.  Each of Dan's blockchain projects currently handle more transactions/activity on a daily basis then any other blockchain project. 
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

EOS is better because it is not realize its potential. I think NEM died half a year ago and it doesn’t attrach the attention anymore.

I'm indeed much more excited about EOS developments than I am about nem's.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

Well I don't like NEM. I think EOS is way better than NEM.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: