Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 08:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bloggers and copywriters  (Read 188 times)
Wellmee (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Wellmee

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

We believe that we have an incredible idea behind our Wellmee project, now we must spread a word about it, otherwise we have limited chances to succeed. We are heading towards initial token offering in November. Is there any blogger/copywriter willing to help us through a bounty program? Please let us know at info@wellmee.com .
Thank you, Milan

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3080
Merit: 607

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Are you going to pay with bitcoin? if you do, move this to Services.

But if you going to pay with your token, move this to Marketplace (Altcoins).

Rent this sig space so that BTC goes to $100k.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

We believe that we have an incredible idea behind our Wellmee project, now we must spread a word about it, otherwise we have limited chances to succeed. We are heading towards initial token offering in November. Is there any blogger/copywriter willing to help us through a bounty program? Please let us know at info@wellmee.com .
Thank you, Milan

Hello I am interested in writing blogs, I am writing crypto blogs from one year and I have participated in more than 170 bounty campaigns. You can check my previous articles at https://steemit.com/@mwaqar17

I can offer you customised packages as well. If you like my work we can discuss at telegram @mwaqar17
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Create a thread on the services section. This will be helpful section to get the people working for any kind of work with the BTC payment or token payment. I suggest you to move this thread there or create a new one at there.

If you want the person to write a content on various blogs or forum. I could also able to help you on this buddy.
Wellmee (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23

Wellmee

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Create a thread on the services section. This will be helpful section to get the people working for any kind of work with the BTC payment or token payment. I suggest you to move this thread there or create a new one at there.

If you want the person to write a content on various blogs or forum. I could also able to help you on this buddy.
Hi "Solarion", thank you for you comment. I would like to ask you - since you mentioned you could perhaps help us with promotion - the thing is that we have limited resources and the budget as well... would you agree on kind of cooperation where you would be rewarded only in case of a successful ITO in November? at least some posts? thank you ! Milan

PS: I moved this thread to the right section. So I will wait for you comment and then delete this one.
Thanks!

ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

If you need promotion on Reddit you can buy upvotes on upvotes.io .It is safe and rise up your topic in top.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

If you need promotion on Reddit you can buy upvotes on upvotes.io .It is safe and rise up your topic in top.
That's what I was about to tell him. That is the only way that most will be advertised widely and go faster. Compared to the things here are still limited space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: