Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DACSEE ICO scammed me  (Read 223 times)
Leodalat (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Vietnamese translator. And I worked for the DACSEE bounty campaign as Vietnamese translator. Campaign managed by monstrs.
I have done my job well and have confirmed by them. My translation is posted on Bitcoingarden as all translations of other projects, and I have also updated the news regularly for my translation. But at the end of the campaign they deleted my reward and told me it was their decision because there were few Vietnamese investors who were interested in their project. I think they obviously scammed on me

- DACSEE bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3512147.0
- First spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14kUgcclYxv-Q_LZeBSCKprRP5iduPFuqKyTwdG5nl8w/edit?usp=sharing

- Final spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TESIlDa24FatBin-JzSNbrkgd9Tutzm8UFdFA6jVxAI/edit#gid=1217617022

- My translation:
<>ANN Thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=37019
<>Bounty thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=37086

- This is what their manager answered me:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

Although their ICO has ended, I think investors should be cautious in deciding to invest in this project because their approach is inconsistent.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

Personally, I see it as an excuse (on his last telegram response, he first mentioned its exposure then he said they measured it by its quality and since he didn't mention if it was due to using online translating websites, then you should've earned those stakes).
- Their "translation campaign rules".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

You forgot to mention their first allocation for bounty campaign, It was 21 million tokens (around 210k $ this time). But based on the new spreadsheet It has been greatly reduced.
And the first time i see a project didn't pay for translator because "few Vietnamese investors who were interested in their project"  Sad

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Personally, I see it as an excuse (on his last telegram response, he first mentioned its exposure then he said they measured it by its quality and since he didn't mention if it was due to using online translating websites, then you should've earned those stakes).

You forgot to mention their first allocation for bounty campaign, It was 21 million tokens (around 210k $ this time). But based on the new spreadsheet It has been greatly reduced.
And the first time i see a project didn't pay for translator because "few Vietnamese investors who were interested in their project"  Sad

Thank you.
All the evidence shows that they are scammers. They need to be punished in a worthy way. And there should be warnings to keep the community away from them
anobtc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Thank you.
All the evidence shows that they are scammers. They need to be punished in a worthy way. And there should be warnings to keep the community away from them
Yes and from 31st May they still not distribute their bounty payment. Dacsee was listed on Qrypto on 31st July and 2 months after the end of the campaign, we still have nothing.

Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Is there any forum moderator interested in my problem?
I know you are very busy. But I hope someone cares and gives a warning to the community about this project.
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Thank you.
Yes and from 31st May they still not distribute their bounty payment. Dacsee was listed on Qrypto on 31st July and 2 months after the end of the campaign, we still have nothing.
I find that the amount of money people now receive is so little compared to their efforts. Because the rewards were greatly reduced, the manager had a big deception
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

This project deceived not only you, but all bountie hunters. No payments have yet been made to ANYONE, ICO has long since passed, the token is traded on the stock exchange.
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

This project deceived not only you, but all bountie hunters. No payments have yet been made to ANYONE, ICO has long since passed, the token is traded on the stock exchange.

But it seems that forum moderators don't care about this issue. No one moderator left comments in this thread. I also sent PM to forum moderators but didn't receive any responses. I know they are very busy but hope they will care about my thread
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:40:10 AM

And yet, this is the only accusation against them (unfortunately). The project in question, appears to be a dead one on forum (no recent activity on "DACSEE_official") but there are few recent updates on other social platforms (I suggest to get their attention using those platforms):

But it seems that forum moderators don't care about this issue. No one moderator left comments in this thread. I also sent PM to forum moderators but didn't receive any responses. I know they are very busy but hope they will care about my thread
Read this rule:

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

As SFR mentioned, moderator won't help you. You can try to ask on their group/social media to raise awareness about their activity with others bounty hunter that got 'scammed', but I doubt you will get any proper response judging from how they give you excuse to not pay your works.

What they're doing is pretty funny, using their "rights" as an excuse to exclude you out from the payment just because what you've done doesn't bring any traffics, which is pretty absurd too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

As SFR mentioned, moderator won't help you. You can try to ask on their group/social media to raise awareness about their activity with others bounty hunter that got 'scammed', but I doubt you will get any proper response judging from how they give you excuse to not pay your works.

What they're doing is pretty funny, using their "rights" as an excuse to exclude you out from the payment just because what you've done doesn't bring any traffics, which is pretty absurd too.

I just want the moderator to warn everyone about this project. Any investor or anyone who intends to understand and support this project will find the evil that the team of this project has done. And as you said, they scam all the bounty hunters who helped them promote their ICO.
Leodalat (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

And yet, this is the only accusation against them (unfortunately). The project in question, appears to be a dead one on forum (no recent activity on "DACSEE_official") but there are few recent updates on other social platforms (I suggest to get their attention using those platforms):

Read this rule:

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).
Thank you for your help. I will try to find other evidence to convince the moderator. I do this not because I want to reclaim my reward. I hope them to be punished properly
anobtc

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

They finally paid us a bonus. But it still not significant, seems to have been divided into 10 times compared with the initial allocation. Have you received it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: