Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is all of the cryptocurrency is down?  (Read 794 times)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

a condition that is very unusual. Because crypto will continue to decline until the end of this year it seems. so no need to fret, because after the decrease in the definitely later there will be a rise. perhaps also it is influenced from the existence of inflation news is happening this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

I think this may be a problem with whales, because most of the market decline will have a close relationship with whales!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?

from a few months all crypto fell more than 50% of its value is lost, the market is always bound by the movement of bitcoin, bitcoin has an accident and correction, of course the effect greatly affects all altcoins. well this is the phenomenon that happened.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

Because BTC has lost in price and taking BTC's dominance on the market it is not surprising that other prices has decreased as well. I hope it will be changed in future.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

The state of the market is critical and the situation of crypto currencies so far this year has not been stable and is still very volatile. I analyze this as a result of the continued decline in public trust. Other than that this price reduction is greatly influenced by the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies greatly affects the price of all crypto currencies. When the price decline occurs in bitcoin then all crypto currencies will also experience it. It cannot be denied that the influence of bitcoin is very strong. This is because public trust in the largest crypto currency is in the belief in bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin holds the ultimate control and influence.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

The state of the market is critical and the situation of crypto currencies so far this year has not been stable and is still very volatile. I analyze this as a result of the continued decline in public trust. Other than that this price reduction is greatly influenced by the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies greatly affects the price of all crypto currencies. When the price decline occurs in bitcoin then all crypto currencies will also experience it. It cannot be denied that the influence of bitcoin is very strong. This is because public trust in the largest crypto currency is in the belief in bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin holds the ultimate control and influence.
because it's a bear market now. and the market is red most of the time, only occasionally there are bursts of growth and you can see the green numbers. but this is a temporary phenomenon, then the bulls will come. and you will only need to have the patience to sell at the best moment.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Now whales collect coins from all the alarmists on the stock exchange . We hope the market will stabilize soon and the coins will grow

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Do not be silly, it's quite understandable, if the price of bitcoin falls, then everything else falls too, this tradition, which was created for a long time and works very well now. Therefore, if bitcoin falls, then everything else will soon fall.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Do not be silly, it's quite understandable, if the price of bitcoin falls, then everything else falls too, this tradition, which was created for a long time and works very well now. Therefore, if bitcoin falls, then everything else will soon fall.
But i still dont understand why bitcoin price fall, seem the market is on uptrend and those dump should not happen in uptrend market. I think this sign show that market will go back to downtrend soon and i am out most of my coins.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
mdlisives

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

Crypto is down because bitcoin is down, and all crypto is connected to bitcoin , i hope in near future there will be more coins independent from bitcoin.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

This is a period in crypto terms its called bearish trends. This is when coins price are moving down wards. This always happen due to the market influence every year this is expected. This is due to many reasons some of which are seasonal factors. like many businesses this also affects crypto business.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

What come up must go down and what come down will go up.
At the moment, it is the down trend of the wave, so things are going down, when the down steam is out, we will see up trend again.
That is my optimistic opinion. However, not everyone think that, many people will panic sell when see the down trend and that is actually making the down trend deeper.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Is there any news?
i think it is just tired of coming up. or maybe it is teasing us. or maybe there is some changes behind the world's curtains. thousands of reasons, you see

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

We all know that most of the prices on the market depend on Bitcoin's price, no big deal. Could you tell why Bitcoin fell down for more than $700 in 24 hrs?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
ukolonka

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Already everyone knows for a long time that altkoins are dependent on bitcoin. When bitcoin grows - the violas fall when bitcoin falls - the violas go to hell in hell. it's always been like this
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

There are a variety of reasons as to why the price of many cryptocurrency is on the decline. It's basically as a result of significant sales of bitcoin by some whales who hold large chunk of the bitcoin in circulation. Another reason could be as a result of manipulation of the price by wealthy investors
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

I do not understand the current market conditions. the decline happened I think because of bad news and enthusiasts of investment in crypto has decreased. but next year I think crypto will recover.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

The reason for tokens downfall is the scam project they look only to get ethereum and forget all about the long term developments and with altcoins down and scam ico s eth price has fallen too.

energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. It has a small capitalization, and small changes are accompanied by a sharp drop in price! be careful!
AAlex48

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

Is there any news?
Now this question is more relevant than ever.What has affected is unclear.I'm glad that the fall is acute and short-lived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: