Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is all of the cryptocurrency is down?  (Read 794 times)
Crypto Hunter (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Hello, why is all of the cryptocurrencies are bleeding right now?
Is there any news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

Is there any news?

This is a question that will be of great interest to the present. The sudden fall in the market rate has caused anxiety and panic for many people, especially investors. And I predict that this is due to the negative information coming from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) delayed a decision on a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF).
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

I think that the reason for the fall in the value of all crypto currencies was the news about the closed of the WEX crypto exchange. But probably there were other reasons
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Because the market did not recover after the winter fall of early 2018 so only towards the end of the year we will see some changes in the market.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Panic- It always come when market goes down and users like you always ask that type of question. The biggest reason of falling is Bitcoin! Bitcoin is price again goes down to $6k and news also coming that it will go more down. So in next few week, market will go more down. But don't panic, at end of this year we will see many changes in market that will definitely bring happieness. Also there are more reasons, but this one is main!
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Is there any news?
A lot of negative news on the market is crypto, and the market is very weak because of this, so weakened that positive news does not even affect the market, it will continue for about a month until the bull market comes, if it comes so early, maybe even before the end of the year. the picture is low in the lower classes.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

it may be the haircut of those who have not yet merged their bitcoins, as there are a number of news such as the closure of the exchange WEX but I do not think it can so much affect the market, and the transfer of the examination of bitcoin ETF for a month
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Is there any news?
I think it's normal. Crytocurrencies are performing normally. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. It's a process that everyone should know. I am hoping the the market price will go up again before the end of the year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jack_Dan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Is there any news?
I think it's normal. Crytocurrencies are performing normally. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. It's a process that everyone should know. I am hoping the the market price will go up again before the end of the year.

no it is not.
right now people are freakin out because they are thinking about ETF rejection.
even though right now they are delayed it,but it does not mean it will be rejected by them
but people were panicking for no reason,that was why everything is moving down right now.
matej krkic

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

It's normal. Pro traders are cleaning the market from lucky beginners now. Then to the moon =)
All negative or semi-negative news are being used to dump the price now.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Because the market did not recover after the winter fall of early 2018 so only towards the end of the year we will see some changes in the market.

I agrre, a change is due. Many of the ICOs will succeed as their roadmaps are very advanced and can make a real world difference. I hope that brings a new wave of investment.

Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Everything is interconnected. If the market has a tendency to decline, then unfortunately the majority of cryptocurrencies will really fall. Here and the psychological factor, and the behavior of large companies , and a variety of news-all affects in the aggregate

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

They are all linked to one another
From difficulties in the international market and the same problem with crypto too
There are so many sellers with few buyers
So there’s tendency for dump in price
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Is there any news?

no it is not.
even though right now they are delayed it,but it does not mean it will be rejected by them
but people were panicking for no reason,that was why everything is moving down right now.

I disagree that it has anything to do with the ETF delay. Why would that affect anything? Has nothing to do with the fundamentals of bitcoin - no hack, etc. They have not rejected it either.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

All down because market is bad. Thou, looking at all the different reasons people are providing to be the reasons for the bad dip, I think it's also suffice to say that some big guns in this game are actually trying their very bests to make people let go of their hard earned investment, only to see a bull run soon. For those ones who actually succumb to their manipulations, all they can do is to regret/ run helter,skelter in search of funds to return.

Hence, it's actually wise to just calm down and wait. Patience thus, is the key.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Is there any news?

As early as 2018, the market was not good in the next few months, almost until now it has not found a remarkable increase or it could be called an ordinary increase, this might be a difficult year for Bitcoin and others after the last extraordinary increase in the year there were profitable and some had losing, fear of most new FOMO people, this is only public trust in the market.

This is a big increase after the market is treated as what greedy people look like and has an impact on the psychological community that arises out of fear of investing, but all back to each other and future cryptocurrency beliefs, I personally still hold because of the future of cryptocurrency will be more brilliant than before exceeding ATH.

Is there any news?

no it is not.

I disagree that it has anything to do with the ETF delay. Why would that affect anything? Has nothing to do with the fundamentals of bitcoin - no hack, etc. They have not rejected it either.

But I think that the SEC and ETF are very influential on this decline, where the delay and little by little decisions are followed by a decrease in Bitcoin prices, this is a problem that people expect to make a profit after the ETF is approved by the SEC but another fact turns out that the ETF is rejected and apparently still has one more chance to allow ETFs to be approved, people think that all negative decisions are a big disaster.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Is there any news?

no it is not.

Indeed. ETF is just separate thing and we should be keeping it that way only. They have no effect over the whole market, and that is ridiculous to think about it that way! I mean why would whole market will get hampered with their decision anyway. Who can explain the similar dumps in the coins which are completely centralised ? Like XRP, NEO etc. I dont think that bitcoin is going down because of that. There is something else because the dump is almost over 20% from the current weeks ATH rate. Thats fall of 8 K USD to 6.5 K now.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Is there any news?
I think it is because the economy is not in the right co dition nowadays that is why the cryptocurrency is also down.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

I think this is due to a decision that was delayed by the SEC, see this news and I'm sure this is what caused the market to fall.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Is there any news?
Crypto is getting a blow on all angles.
Dont expect sooner it will recover but it will still resist the fall.
And lets hope it resist and stay put for a while. until the next hype.
A lot of factors is to consider, one reasons are being discussed in here.
but if you could check it out, at first after the hype.
people that helped crypto go on a bullish run. left that cause a lot of people. to panic sell or worst to dump.
not to mention, some scams scheme. exchanges that closes. and also restrictions from governments.
crypto has attracted a lot of attention lately. lets expect it will pass. and hope a good comeback
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: