Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain weight? (Need Tips)  (Read 954 times)
sends1 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

I want to ask about weight problems. I have a weight that is not ideal (thin). I have tried several times, like drinking 2 milk every day, exercising 20 minutes/day. But still it doesn't add to my weigh .Do you have other tips for me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

Don't eat breakfast.  Do your exercise in the morning.
Consume most of your food close to bed time.  It doesn't have to be junk food, eat meat, veggies and some starch (potatoes or pasta) and fruit but consume more calories that what you burned that day.
Pro tip: Drink lots of beer because the alcohol increases cortisol levels in the blood and the body responds by storing fat around your mid section.

You'll be looking like a Sumo wrestler in no time.

vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

There are actually weight gain supplements you can buy in health stores for people specifically like you...they have these powders and shakes that will help you put on weight.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

There are actually weight gain supplements you can buy in health stores for people specifically like you...they have these powders and shakes that will help you put on weight.

Don't buy that shit, it's fairly simple man, you just need to ingest more calories than you burn, typically as a male, you would want to eat 3000 calories or more to gain weight depending on your physical activity, more physical activity means you will have to eat even more. Start at 3000 and if you are not gaining any weight, pump it up to 3500, repeat, if you are not gaining any weight, pump it up to 4000 and so on, although you will gain weight on 3500 calories for sure.

It DOES NOT MATTER where the calories come from, fat, carbs, proteins, junk food or healthy food, it does not matter, the only thing that matters is eating all the calories, the timing or number of meals is also meaningless.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Don't buy that shit, it's fairly simple man, you just need to ingest more calories than you burn, typically as a male, you would want to eat 3000 calories or more to gain weight depending on your physical activity, more physical activity means you will have to eat even more. Start at 3000 and if you are not gaining any weight, pump it up to 3500, repeat, if you are not gaining any weight, pump it up to 4000 and so on, although you will gain weight on 3500 calories for sure.

It DOES NOT MATTER where the calories come from, fat, carbs, proteins, junk food or healthy food, it does not matter, the only thing that matters is eating all the calories, the timing or number of meals is also meaningless.

One of my cousins tried this and it didn't make a difference. Guy would eat an entire pizza by himself and not gain an ounce. He just naturally had fast metabolism so he couldn't gain weight from eating food alone. It wasn't until he tried the weight gain supplements that he was able to gain anything (and even then it was only a few pounds).

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
sends1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Consume most of your food close to bed time.  It doesn't have to be junk food, eat meat, veggies and some starch (potatoes or pasta) and fruit but consume more calories that what you burned that day.
Pro tip: Drink lots of beer because the alcohol increases cortisol levels in the blood and the body responds by storing fat around your mid section.

Is it not dangerous to eat when you want to sleep? owh sorry, but I don't consume alcohol . But thanks your tips, if not dangerous to eat when want to sleep i will try
sends1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Is it safe for consumption? can it cause side effects? because I've read there are some appetite enhancing drugs that cause side effects
sends1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

that means that if there are 3000 calories there is no change then added to 3500 calories and so on? is there anything else that inhibits weight? because I have difficulty getting on weight and it's easy to lose weight
 Thanks your tips, i will try tomorrow
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Is it not dangerous to eat when you want to sleep? owh sorry, but I don't consume alcohol . But thanks your tips, if not dangerous to eat when want to sleep i will try

Friends of mine usually eat late at night and they're still alive.  Why would it not be safe?
Also, you can raise your cortisol levels in other ways. 
boyeut

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:36:48 AM

Gaining weight is the most crucial stage for an insecure individual whose so skinny, any ways. Gaining weight is easy for you to achieve. Just eat a lot of healthy foods and maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle then you're good to go
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

Well Ive known some people who were very thin, no matter what they eat they couldnt gain extra pounds... In special cases it could be a genetic thing where it takes right tine for them get the change in their body..metabolism slows down when older..so take that opportunity to eat even more..more carbo and calories from rice,  pastries, pasta or noodles, soda carbo and carbo...yes exercising will add help as well..but continous constant untimely eating ...heavy large meal like mukbang thing...eat large meal in one sitting... Eating fast and large meals..will also do the trick... Lots of mukbang vloggers gain weight due to eating large meals constantly...of course dont forget to atay healthy avoid to much fatty foods...nor too much sweets..
Riever

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

Exercise should be one of the ways to increase weight
Of course, it should be more effective to eat a lot of ice cream in the summer?
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

Eat more calories than your body burns, and get quality sleep its very important to make you being a weight.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

You have many ways to get weight, It is harder to lose, but to gain omg. Just do less activity, eat well before you go to bed (the food you eat must contain fat, sugar, salt) and drink soda and stuff like that. Hope this one will help you. 
rdangi

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Consume more carbs
Turinglabs

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I want to ask about weight problems. I have a weight that is not ideal (thin). I have tried several times, like drinking 2 milk every day, exercising 20 minutes/day. But still it doesn't add to my weigh .Do you have other tips for me?
First clear me , just want to gain wait or muscle too?
YGRJ

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

gain weight and lost weight actually is very simple
only 1 think you need to know
gain weight, taking calories MORE than daily need
lost weight, taking calories LESS than daily need
average daily calories need for woman is 2000 and for man is 2500
but most important thing is u must having balanced meal and take exercise
for how to plan balanced meal you can refer here
https://www.choosemyplate.gov/

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

I know of a fast way to gain weight, Its drinking beer every day. Proven that your tummy will get big and fat and heavy. Others is that sleep 8 to 10 hours a day then eat3-5 times a day not including snack time. Do this and you'll get the body you'd want. There are also  medicines that help you be aggressive in eating so just check it out or seek help from a fiendly doctor.

Pump to Moon

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Eat as much as you can and work out every day, you need to eat 3 main meals and 4 side meals each day.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

that means that if there are 3000 calories there is no change then added to 3500 calories and so on? is there anything else that inhibits weight? because I have difficulty getting on weight and it's easy to lose weight
 Thanks your tips, i will try tomorrow

Naturally some people might have slightly faster metabolisms but it's nothing too extreme, the only thing that makes it hard for you to gain weight is:
1. You are not eating enough
2. You are doing a lot of exercise which means you have to eat even more
3. You have a small appetite

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀