Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many [bounties] do you Participate in... to say I'm making a profit ???  (Read 649 times)
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

Im having a 3 bounty project campaign that i was working on. One of them is my signature camapaign and the rest is the social media participation. If still have more time im planning to add more projects to manage because i love doing bounty task week for this is now my free time hobby of my life.  Im not adter with the money i kust wanted to earn more stragtegies and ideas how to perform multiple task everyday and it challenge me at all.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phatvo93

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?

Most of it is scam....only 1 or 2 of 20 bounties I've participated.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

for the time being I have been a bounty campaign participant for about 4 times, I just became a participant of the bounty signature campaign and it was the easiest for me to do and the allocation was very good because the participants were very few.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

I have participated in many campaigns for the social media category. so far many have been completed but still not distributed, I see that usually the distribution is done one week or even more than a month, each project is different
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

It can depend on ypur hardwork and the project you were participating. It useless that you have more bounties but all of them are all failed its useless. Better to stick to 2-3 projects with legits that can pay you in right way. It will also depend on your rank in this community better to manage it first.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

I am working with 40 - 50 bounties, and its just a simple task anyway, for 3 hours i think. Aside from my work, im just doing bounties at my spare time, but its very rewarding if you just focus on the good niche project, there are so many bounties nowadays and we must be selective on them because a lot of them are scam and does not pay at the end of the campaign, so do DYOR before promoting anything.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

It may be logical to think  that the higher the number of bounties you join the more profit you make but I will like to dissociate my thoughts from that. Profit depends on a successful project but not just any project. If you join a good number of projects and none of them achieves it’s soft cap then you may not be getting any positive results.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?
Profit does not depend on the number of bounties, it depends on the experience of bounty member to find profitable bounty, someone can make a good money from one bounty but someone can't even from 10 bounties
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

It may be so different to make a predictions. The higher number of bounties you join doesn't mean that you will have a good profit, it depends on a project itself, you need to look more closely for pros and cons.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

I participate in many bounty companies and the most interesting thing is that this year a significant profit brought only 3-4 bounty (some have still not paid), but to get them you need to try.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

I only participated in a single bounty because it was my part time job and I am satisfied with what I contributed to the program as well as the amount of bonuses I am getting.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

Well, you will have profit anyway becase you don;t invest money.
You don invest time and time being limited you should be carefull about what type of campaigns you join.
Unfortunately the market is not so friendly right now and everyone lost a ton of oportunities.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

Hello every one ...
Profit does not depend on the number of bounties, it depends on the experience of bounty member to find profitable bounty, someone can make a good money from one bounty but someone can't even from 10 bounties
I agreed with this. I can't agree more.

I am working with 40 - 50 bounties, and its just a simple task anyway, for 3 hours i think. Aside from my work, im just doing bounties at my spare time, but its very rewarding if you just focus on the good niche project, there are so many bounties nowadays and we must be selective on them because a lot of them are scam and does not pay at the end of the campaign, so do DYOR before promoting anything.
I see. So you are use multiple accounts to join in many campaigns? It's impossible to join in 40-50 bounties only with 1 account.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Hello every one ...

Yes and some times  in each campaign I would say possible sometimes I earn and so here the reasons you can not make a good money .

PS: I do not remember how many bounties I joined exactly

1. The value changes so sometimes your earned money goes down.
2. Your can maybe late when the exchange hits that can cost low amount of value of altcoin or bitcoin.
3.  You got a bounty that you think is going to be a sucess and it failed so results your earned altcoin is low.
4. It may sucedd but the cuts of payment on each participants are low "sometimes" depends on the ICO head and the aerned amount of the ICO.
5. the ICO is a scam. So, lesson study the ICO make a small research.

Gvanca24

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Hello every one ...

what is bounty?

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Stulovo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

50-60 companies with reports and without. I spend 2-2,5 hours a day, it does not distract me much. In the purest scam I do not enter, I try to read a little about the project before the beginning of the participation. Of all companies, sometimes a few are well paid.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Participation in social campaigns is very time consuming. I only participated in a few signature campaigns that I thought were good. The reward is not much but it makes me happy enough because this is free

olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Hello every one ...
there are no rules on how many bounties to follow and everyone has a different goal.
currently only follows one bounty. because the bounty is only as a job when laughing and the rest I work in the real world.
advice for you better read all the rules in the bounty before taking part in the bounty.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Hello every one ...
Depends on you on how many programs you would join because there are programs which you can join up as many as you can but there are campaigns which you can only join once therefore its entirely different on how each bounty hunter would possibly earn and talking that i dont consider it as a profit yet you arent investing everything but rather it would be good to be called as an earning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

It is always advisable to work with quality rather then concentrating on quantity.

More the quality of work is, more it is beneficial to company and you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: