Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many [bounties] do you Participate in... to say I'm making a profit ???  (Read 650 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?
follow the complete bounty campaign, for example I take part in the bounty program
APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce

and I followed all available campaigns such as:
Translations Campaign
Reddit campaign
Signature campaign
Telegram campaign
Facebook campaign
Twitter campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?
In Facebook and Twitter you can join as many as you can, but in Signature campaign you can join atleast one. You should read the guidelines, rules and mechanics so that you can understand well about the project they want to do. So better read and do research.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I joined in signature campaign now this is my 2nd time to join in the first a joined i have a big profit that why im happy to join in signature campaign.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Hello every one ...
It depends on what to do, if the subscription bounties of the company I still think they can be earned and not bad, but the rest is not paid enough.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

There are two opinions. Some say that it is better to take the many, and some say that it is better to choose a quality bounty company. I would advise you to do as you would be more comfortable, because both of these opinions are the place to be. If you are a beginner and you have enough free time, you can take a huge amount of bounty. As much as you can handle. To choose a quality project need at least some experience in this. While you will receive it, you can lose time. So it's better to focus on quantity first and do a lot of bounty. Experience and knowledge will come in the course of work in any case. Then you will be able to earn something during this time, and then you will carefully choose the company.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

I participated in twenty companies and paid me eight. From five I still wait and the others have not paid anything. Now there are a lot of scam projects.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

It really depends on you and how you'll work hard to earn more, ofcourse check it thoroughly the project once you join if it is worth to try and not the gonna waste your time because some doesn't pay on due whilst others doesn't really pay. I've been in a several bounties and so far they paid well.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

When I just starting joining bounty campaigns I joined  3 ICO projects but later on I tried to join another bounties till it reach 10+.I joined signature campaign and social media campaign, like twitter and facebook.But as what I observed its not the quantity of how many of ICO project you participated because there are lots of it are scams.So for now I tried to lessen in participating ICO projects and try to do some more research first before joining in.So that all my time and effort will not gonna be wasted anymore.Can someone here wanna share tips on how to know legit and good ICO?That will be a great help for me and for anyone who needs some help to get away to fraud ICO.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

It depends on the type of bounty you participate in. If you participate only in social media (twitter, facebook) you will get small profit, so you should do enourmous number of bounties. On the other hand, there are many other types such as signature and translate. From these bounties you can get a good profit.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

In my opinion, it depends on the quality of the project and the solid team that can make ico successful. So there is no need to do a lot of projects with 3-5 projects enough, the important thing is, we know how much the success of the ico, if I personally on a 5 project contract
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

the theme bounty campaigns is becoming more and more interesting for me, but without twitter and facebook account the income is not so good, right? is it still worthwhile to participate in bounties? is it worth to create a twitter and facebook account for bounties?
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

I took part in 7-8 bounties including Twitter aside from the 1 signature for all that I had to finish 1 hour a day
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:17:44 AM

I usually do 3 to 5 social media bounties and if I became junior member then I start doing signature campaign too.
What do you mean by usually? You just started to join on bounty at Aug 10 and it doesn't considered as usually i think.
No, you shouldn't join because you will make more spam on here by judging your history posts
lucas79

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

I am planning to take 5 bounty. including Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and LinkedIn campaigns. I think 5 bounty is more than enough for me
luongkaren

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

I only joined from 1 to 3 bounty at the same time. I think picking a good bounty is better than joining multiple bounty
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

I have not joined the bounty yet. I know some people make up to 50 bounty at a time. OMG. It's so admirable
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

In bounty companies, as in the market, it is necessary to diversify the risks. The more projects you will have in your portfolio, the more likely you are to get a tangible return
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

I usually complete 6-7 bounty tasks at the same time, including Twitter, Facebook and signature! Because many bounty missions are fraudulent, the increase in numbers can make up for my losses!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

Everyone has different concepts about profit. There are those who 500 dollars a month is enough, and some are not enough 2000 dollars. I tend to do 70 bounty so I always had tokens.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Hello every one ...
I have participated in the lot of the bounty in which some are good and some are bad.
Good-Tokenbox,bankex.
Bad-bitcoin atom,envion,tokenpay.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: