Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many [bounties] do you Participate in... to say I'm making a profit ???  (Read 650 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

I join a lot of bounty campaigns but it is hard for me to gain profits. Since from the start I've participated in every campaign specially in telegram campaign. But I think it does not worthy at all since I've got mostly a shitcoin or small tokens. But I don't let my self to stop in participating bounty campaigns because this is the only way on how I will earn for today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?
If you do have the time and the skills then you can possibly join up as many as you can but only on social media because you cant join on multi campaigns that do only require one participation.
Making a profit is plausible but not a guaranteed thing that you would able to commit it specially when we do talk about bounties. Theres no assurance that those projects would succeed anytime
and would pay you off to the job you had done.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I try to participate in several bounty campaigns at the same time. I think that it's best to take part in social media and in Youtube bounty campaigns
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

I create content, mostly video reviews projects. And accordingly there are no restrictions. On average, a day I do 3 to 5 video reviews. And I want to say that this is very little. To really feel the profit, and to have at least $ 1000 per month, I think you need to do about 10 reviews, and this is provided that all work will be taken.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

If you only participate in socmed bounty you must join as much as you can cause socmed part is very least if you compare with media or translation campaign
For me I have more than 50 bounty cause with only join socmed and sometime take signature part

tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Hello every one ...
 I would like to ask the members of this forum how many bounties we must work on them at the same time to feel that we are making a profit .... and What is the number of your bounties Huh?

If you have free time and well manage the bounties work so you can participate as much as you could. In fact, the craziest time that I have is 77 bounty (I do only twitter campaign) and it took me 3 hours to finish all 77 bounties include retweet + tweets (reading whitepaper for tweets) + report (when week end).
I join alot because I have free time and I want to make money.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

I try to participate in several bounty campaigns at the same time. I think that it's best to take part in social media and in Youtube bounty campaigns
This is good work. I work in 10 bounty campaign and only 2-3 bounty campaing exchanges after end ICO.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

when I find a promising project and decide to take part in the bounty campaign, then I try to participate in different types. Basically, these are signature and translations.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

10 or more, but quality>quantity, picking as many projects as possible is not very smart, best way is to pick only the good ones in ur opinion and do all the  campaigns you can to get a good reward at the end.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Hello every one ...
It actually does not depends on the number of bounties but on the good ico project which have good future in the crypto market.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Hello every one ...
To calculate the exact profit is difficult, until it is sold.Previously, 100+ companies participated at the same time.It's now 20.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

It depends on your capacity to do work on how many bounties will you participate. Me I have almost 60 bounties but I can't say if I could profit on all those 60 bounties I have. I suggest that you read first the ICO you are joining for.
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Well that depends on the your working capability because if you have team that work with you then you can participate in as many compaigns as you can. And you should mostly join the signature, translation and blogs compaign because it will give you the good profit of that compaign. and you will get rich as you decided before stepping in this platform.

find the best manager with good projects and join their bounties you will be happy.

So have fun.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Hello every one ...
No matter how many bounties you would join up before you can make profits. Even just joining a single bounty camp with a good project will definitely give you direct profits or in no time but those days are gone when we do talk about the probability of these years where scam icos are too many which would really decreases the chance to make money as a hunter.The search for good project wont really be that easy anymore which means profitability will vary on how you search things up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

in my opinion, this question can be answered alone. Why?
So, how many bounties are followed, or even tens or even hundreds, if we cannot choose a good ICO that finally scams, it will not produce results, my advice before choosing a bounty we must be smart to choose ICO first study the ICO before we follow the bounty.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Hello every one ...
As of now, I am only participating a least 3 bounty campaigns but on my bitcointalk account, I only do 1 signature campaign and the rest are translation campaign, social media campaigns, and doing blog bounties. Sometimes, I am not getting paid by the bounty management team but it is still worth it even only 1 bounty will be successful and pay me, this time I can say that i make profits on my works.
cryptoanarhist

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

that would earn the bounty of course companies need to realize that there are better companies to participate and in which not.  it is better to participate at least 10 minutes. since even if there is a good team or product, technology, not always this team will be able to implement what he wants. it depends on many factors. starting from competition and ending with state regulation of the ico market. it is better to choose about 10 companies for social media, blogs, translations.. and 1 the most successful project to take in the subscription. I think that's the best strategy. beginners who have no experience can always seek help from more successful people.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

One to two bounties are enough or one bounty and one signature campaign because you cannot do two signature campaigns at the same time. Bounties are there to support us unto fixed income and if you want to earn big, learn some things like trading and holding and playing with the cryptos volatility. Dont focus on one thing. You can earn big by doing a variety.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

In your experience guys, how much do coins lose in value after getting on an exchange? Let's say you do an airdrop an win 20 Coins and those 20 coins have an estimated value of 40€, how much do they lose in value on average after getting on an exchange?
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I am  participating  in 13 bounties. After doing some researches to see the dev & advisor teams and whitepaper, I think i will get more profit with just 1 project.
Well, that's a lot of Work out there if you asked me. 13 whole bounties, please how do you manage to get across with all of them because I have tried I ended up missing out on majority of them so I just stick to a maximum of 5 Bounty campaigns. I think I have gotten maximum results and profit with this method I deploy. Please if you can give an hint on how to participate in 13 bounties effectively I will gladly appreciate that and used same method in my hunting quest. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: