Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.0 Release! Buy Yours! 9 Units left!  (Read 6913 times)
Blackjak (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Java Developer - Blackjak Bots

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:33:24 AM

14 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:54:05 AM

Hows it work guys?  Good trades and fast?

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:42:32 PM

i am in,count me.
chip99

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

oh i can see it already. people getting banned with having several bitcoins in the account. and no way to get them back.

Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:44:33 PM

Screenshots added, twitter account added, 12 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:41:05 AM

11 Units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

Updates for the next version added!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

FIX patch sended to all the buyers! Improving and performing the bot!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:55:54 PM

Great notice! for the enxt version is going to be a graphic interface!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

9 units left! reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:19:17 PM

Moved to the next version topic, continue here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526125

BTClackjak BTCots
nlsupernova

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:41:21 PM

Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?
If not, does the bot not actually loose money?

Please don't get me wrong: this is meant as a serious question!

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

lol, got burned with a bot?
why the hate. the bot wont make money by just turning a switch. if your not making money trading by hand, the bot wil just amplify your mistakes.

doesnt mean the bot doesn`t work, it does what you tell it to do... i can tell you that good bots do make heaps of money when used corectly. Heck all the stock exchanges are run by bots now. Ever heard of high frequency trading? you think thats done by coked up stock brookers with twitchy fingers lol?

82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

DO NOT BUY BOT FROM BLACKJAK

- I purchased 1 MCXNow Bot from him. After giving me support for 2 days, He just quit. He could not figure out why his BOT did not work and he stopped trying.

- I have tried contacting him, but he will not return my emails or refund the cost of the bot. He just ignores my Skype calls.

- I wish he could have got it working - but he did not.

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

Are they still for sale?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: