Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.0 Release! Buy Yours! 9 Units left!  (Read 6913 times)
Blackjak (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Java Developer - Blackjak Bots

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:50:24 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 02:18:34 PM by Blackjak

Hello everyone, i'm Blackjak a new developer here in cryptos and I want to present you my first product, a bot for the site MCXNow.com.

What this bot have of awesome?

• The bot is developed in Java, so it can runs over every platform Mac/Linux/Windows with the java libraries installed.
  • Its a executable .jar that must be run with parameters in order to work.(All that info will be explained in the readme)
  • Its a very unique software, what does it mean? that i'm going to sell only 25 units of it, I don't want to crash the economy of that great exchange of MCXNow with this. Every bot sold will goes with one of the 25 keys, when the user buys a bot he will have to tell me the username of the account that he is going to use.(The .jar file will be encrypted so it can't be unzipped or unjar to distribute or modify the code and it only can be executed with the username that the user choose when he buys the bot)
  • The bot can run in a very hostile buying and selling mode or just be like a little tiger waiting and waiting for a good chance to buy..you decide it. If you use a very hostile you can lose money, but only if you release the beast in the wrong time.
  • This awesome machine of making money runs over a chrome browser, yes..a browser! which means that you can see it working and if you want to change any configuration you can close it and restart trading again.(You don't need to have installed chrome).
  • All the info that you need is in the readme and also i'm going to have a skype account and email for support and only for the lucky 25 owners of the bot.
  • The bot can be used on every coin available on MCXNow.com.
  • More updates coming..

How does it works?

1°.The user set the parameters by running the .jar file with them.
2°.The bot take a decision to buy or not based on the parameters that the user have set. This decision is taken by analyzing the orders history.
3°.The bot wait to the transaction to be completed, meanwhile if the order isn't in the top of the order book the bot can remake it automatically, this make the whole cycle much faster.
4°.After buying the bot tries to make the sell as fast as it can with the minimum profit or try to sell it at a minimum percentage of profit, 1% for example, you decide it. Obviously the first one is faster. Meanwhile if the order isn't in the top of the order book the bot can remake it automatically, this make the whole cycle much faster.
5°.It goes to the 2° step, and the cycle starts again.

Running example

java -jar bot.jar -u User-Number -p PASSWORD-HERE -c WDC -i 0.001 -buy 0.0001,0.03 -sell 0.0001,0.03 -beast --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 -cycles 2 -percentage 0.25 -gain 0.50

What does any parameter does?

-u: The user number. Every buyer will have one.

-p: The password parameter.

-c: The coin that you want to trade MAX,LTC,WDC, etc..

-i: The investment, this is how much money are you going to start buying. The minimum is 0.001.

-buy: Here goes the buy price range, if the people are buying inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0010,0.0020 is 0.0010 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.
-sell: Here goes the sell price range, if the people are selling inside this range the bot is going to make an order. For example 0.0011,0.0020 is 0.0011 the minimum and 0.0020 the maximum.

--show-history: How much orders history you want to see in the console.

--show-orders: How much orders buy/sell you want to see in the console.

-t: This is the time parameter, if you set it the bot will run for that amount of minutes.

-cycles: You can use this parameter instead of time, the bot will stop when it reahces the cycles asked, when the bot make a sell and starts buying again its add another cycle, so if you want buy, sell, buy and sell just run the bot with 2 cycles.

-percentage: This is how much it should be the difference beetwen buy and sell prices in %. If its equals or the same as the user asked the bot will tryed to make a buy, its reccomended to use it up 0.25 because the trade fee is 0.25 for a buy or a sell order. So you wont loose money.

-mingain: Here the user can set a min % to win in every cycle of buying/selling, the bot wont sell under this % of profit.

Modes parameters:

-r: This is the “risk” parameter and this have 4 values that is going to be used to analize the order history and take the decision to buy or not.In the first value goes 0 or 1, 0 if you want to use it in default and 1 if you want to edit the other values, default is 0,20,10,60.
In the second goes how much orders do you want to analyze in the history, if you put 15 it will analyze the last 15 orders, 5 the last 5 orders and 25 the last 25(For pro accounts you can use up to 40 to 75).
The third value is in how much orders the price should be more or the same, for example if you put 5 it will analyse that the price didnt goes down in the last 5 orders.
And the last value is how much % of volume of buys orders should be in the lasts N orders that you specified in the second parameter.

-beast: The bot wont analyse the order history, it just will try to sell as fast as it can looking the sell-range,buy-range, and the difference in % between buy and sell prices, also it will look at the mingain value expresed in % to try to sell with a minimun profit.

Screenshots Beast Mode

java -jar MCXNowBot.jar -u USER-NUMBER -p PASSWORD -c LTC -i 0.01 -buy 0.025,0.03 -sell 0.025,1 -beast --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 -cycles 10 -percentage 0.25 -gain 1

java -jar MCXNowBot.jar -u USER-NUMBER -p PASSWORD -c MAX -i 0.01 -buy 0.0002,0.0003 -sell 0.0002,1 -beast --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 -cycles 5 -percentage 0.25 -gain 1

Screenshots Analysing-Risk Mode

java -jar MCXNowBot.jar -u USER-NUMBER -p PASSWORD -c LTC -i 0.01 -buy 0.025,0.03 -sell 0.025,1 -r 1,15,5,55 --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 -cycles 5 -percentage 0.25 -gain 1

java -jar MCXNowBot.jar -u USER-NUMBER -p PASSWORD -c MAX -i 0.01 -buy 0.0002,0.0003 -sell 0.0002,1 -r 1,15,5,55 --show-history 15 --show-orders 5 -cycles 5 -percentage 0.25 -gain 1

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PRE-RELEASE SHOW VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Olw8Q_BGk

The price: 0.2 btc

The buyers will have 5% of discount on my next bot for cryptsy !

How to buy it?
Write me a pm here or to my email BlackjakProducts@gmail..com with your name and email and if it a bot available you will have it!

The 25 Buyers:
1. BOUGHT.
2. BOUGHT.
3. BOUGHT.
4. BOUGHT.
5. BOUGHT.
6. BOUGHT.
7. BOUGHT.
8. BOUGHT.
9. BOUGHT.
10. BOUGHT.
11. BOUGHT.
12. BOUGHT.
13. BOUGHT.
14. BOUGHT.
15. BOUGHT.
16. BOUGHT.

9 UNIT LEFT!

When we reach the 25 sells the 1.1 version will be announced!

Next updates for 1.1 version

-Bugs fix.
-Graphic interface.
-Enable dinamic trading to work with more than one order at the time.(Great update +++profit)
-Posibility to disable the auto-remake order.

The updates are going to be posted here and twitter!

I wish you profits and good luck, Blackjak.

BTClackjak BTCots
vleroybrown

Activity: 1157
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:08:06 PM

Sign me up as interested.  Can you give more info on what is going on in the screenshots?
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:13:29 PM

You sent a min and max price to make the buy and conditions in the trade history so with that the bot make a decision to buy or not to buy, like shakespeare hahah, talking seriously..The bot take a decision based in the conditions that you set to him.And then it tryes to sell it more expensive as fast as it can based on that parameters again..
Its more complex..but im not going to explain all the logic Tongue. But it have all taht you need to set the right conditions for you Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

3 Units reserved!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:16:17 PM

Explanation of how the bot works added ! Dont miss this and reserve!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

@Blackjak

What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

The bot runs over a browser, so its a like a human with a lot of caffeine and fingers buying and selling, what makes it very difficult to detect because the site receive millons of request, it is more detectable if I make a bot that says a lot of things constantly on the chat for example..but this is basically undetectable.
Also Iam the only one that will knows all the username of the users that have the bot and if any of my clients is banned and he shows me the email or something that probe I will make the build again user another username and its solved.

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

BTClackjak BTCots
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:32:16 PM

Good work man, but 0.2 price is too lower (if bot works good as you say)
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:45:25 PM

i will reserve one, if i get some type of ecrow promise that if in a certain amount of time mcx detects and bans the bot i get my btc back.

j

also if you make one for cryptsy i will buy that also.
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:46:33 PM

@Blackjak

What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

The bot runs over a browser, so its a like a human with a lot of caffeine and fingers buying and selling, what makes it very difficult to detect because the site receive millons of request, it is more detectable if I make a bot that says a lot of things constantly on the chat for example..but this is basically undetectable.
Also Iam the only one that will knows all the username of the users that have the bot and if any of my clients is banned and he shows me the email or something that probe I will make the build again user another username and its solved.

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

Not trying to give you a hard time but you're developing this and admitting you know Realsolid will ban it.

I am no fan of Realsolid at all but they guy isn't stupid.

He will catch you.

~BCX~

I think you dont understand my answer..the bot works over a browser..its really hard or impossible to detect it..and the fact that there only 25 bots makes it harder.

I dont want to crash the site or anything like that..Its better for the site to have this kinds of things runnig, they will have more volume of trading and deposits/withdrawals. More money for them $$$

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:54:00 PM

i will reserve one, if i get some type of ecrow promise that if in a certain amount of time mcx detects and bans the bot i get my btc back.

j

also if you make one for cryptsy i will buy that also.

I can promise you that, and the next product will be for the cryptsy exchange, It will be more expensive but the maybe the buyers of this bot have a discount of that.

If you want to reserve it just send me an email to blackjakproducts@gmail.com with your name and username of bitcointalk.

BTClackjak BTCots
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:59:49 PM

and the next product will be for the cryptsy exchange,

Oh no please! Cryptsy is Mine
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329168.0

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

The bot wouldn't happen to capture my login and passwords for the exchange I use, would they?? Hmmmm?

Sounds like a good way to get hacked.
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Hahaha, Your bot is more complex, this is simple and runs over a browser, it didnts uses the backend services..

Your bot looks great, I can hours, days and months of work there, great job man. Its nice to have some competition..dont worry about me yet..worry  when I release the cryptsy bot.

Good luck with CAT Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

I want to reserve 1 unit.
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:08:21 PM

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Hahaha, Your bot is more complex, this is simple and runs over a browser, it didnts uses the backend services..

Your bot looks great, I can hours, days and months of work there, great job man. Its nice to have some competition..dont worry about me yet..worry  when I release the cryptsy bot.

Good luck with CAT Smiley

Yeah i was joking  Wink
Good luck to you too!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:13:41 PM

The bot wouldn't happen to capture my login and passwords for the exchange I use, would they?? Hmmmm?

Sounds like a good way to get hacked.

I will make a build for every one of the 25 buyers with their username, not their password. Bit if the users wants to be sure they can run a capture software to check the POSTS/REQUESTS and looks that its all secure.

And..this is my firts product..im not so stupid to scam people and shits like that, im doing it for passion and money, I have a nice home, food and sometimes a girl..I dont need more hahaha

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

I want to reserve 1 unit.

Please send me an email to blackjakproducts@gmail.com with you username here to confirmate de order Smiley. thanks!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:19:15 AM

18 UNITS LEFT! Tomorrow more updates!

BTClackjak BTCots
anderl

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:23:51 AM

just let the exchange die.  no sense in letting more users get scammed by reasolid.
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

You only get scammed if you're not aware of what you're getting into.. And more exchanges to support crypto is what we need.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
anderl

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:56:29 AM

You only get scammed if you're not aware of what you're getting into.. And more exchanges to support crypto is what we need.

Right.  So.  By your logic we are better off if we have 10 more mtGox exchanges than what we currently have now.  Clearly for teh better.... Undecided
logan4444

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:48:40 PM

reserved!!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

Added parameters explication.

Only 13 unites left!

BTClackjak BTCots
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:28:17 PM

~BCX~

Not trying to give you a hard time but you're developing this and admitting you know Realsolid will ban it.

He will catch you.

~BCX~
This. (But I like solid, and " his what you see is what you get " style)

Solid seems to gain some favor with you recently, I noticed.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:22:05 PM

All the buyers will have 5% of discount on my next bot for cryptsy !

BTClackjak BTCots
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:38:42 AM

Realsolid never stated he will ban bot. He don't care about them. He said they have as much right to place orders than anyone else

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:44:36 AM

I wouldn't trust a trading bot btw, its a lot of money at stake

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:48:16 AM

Realsolid - "No bots allowed!"

Realsolid@RealsolidsComputer:~$ starttradebot.sh
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:01:48 AM

~BCX~

He will catch you.

~BCX~
This. (But I like solid, and " his what you see is what you get " style)

Solid seems to gain some favor with you recently, I noticed.

No favor gained with me.

My opinions on him haven't changed.

His exchange is kickass, I've always said that.

I've always clearly stated the guy is brilliant.

~BCX~

I think like you, his exchange is the best, fast and simple, built in c++ and very secure. Also the interest and mcxfees, great features.

But I doint think he will care about this bot, because its like an stephen hawking trading not a bot that turns down the server with thousands of request per minute.

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:07:57 AM

Realsolid never stated he will ban bot. He don't care about them. He said they have as much right to place orders than anyone else

Exactly this bot its like a super fast human calculator, its not dangerous for the site.

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

Launch date confirmed! 10/03. Reserve your bot!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:04:26 PM

up up

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:56 AM

up up Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:13:51 PM

Pre-Release Video added, wath how the bot works in beast and risk analysing mode.

ONLY 13 UNITS  LEFT! RESERVE YOURS!

Blackjak,

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

12  Units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

up up Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:32:53 PM

11 Units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
StefanThePro

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:28:42 PM

Hey,

Interested, Where do I send the BTC?

Thanks
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Hey,

Interested, Where do I send the BTC?

Thanks

I answer you with a PM Wink

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:07:13 PM

10 units left! Adding more parameters, improving the performance and I have just added to have a log of every session of the bot once it finish.

Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

9 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
annable

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:32:12 AM

reserved!!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:47:28 PM

8 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:01:42 PM

7 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

6 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

5 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:26:04 AM

4 Units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

PM'd you BlackJak!  Smiley
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

3 units left! Almost there to complete the first round of a lot of products that I will sell!

Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

2 units left!!

Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
ComplexBTCTrader

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?
If not, does the bot not actually loose money?

Please don't get me wrong: this is meant as a serious question!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

BTClackjak BTCots
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:25:50 AM

interested in 1

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
XScrypt

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:37:15 AM

Hey,

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

Hey,

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I meant that the bot will not sell less than what I bought, the only way to lose money is if executed poorly configured parameters in a dump, or not enough is expected to make the bot Information.

It is simple, sometimes it takes a long and sometimes fast.

Obviously can lose money, but if so is user an error because the bot not sell under the price that it buys.

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

1 Unit Left!

BTClackjak BTCots
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

@Blackjak

~BCX~

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

dream on it, if @realsolid see this browser make a 100 bids and asks per second, or maybe just 10 / sec, he simply ban your ip.

he has all the interest to avoid your bot becoming a DDOS like machine
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

@Blackjak

~BCX~

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

dream on it, if @realsolid see this browser make a 100 bids and asks per second, or maybe just 10 / sec, he simply ban your ip.

he has all the interest to avoid your bot becoming a DDOS like machine

100 bids and asks per second hahahahaha, man, its a browser and the site refresh itself every time, It only make an bid every 10 seconds.

100 bids and ask per second....lol im still laughing

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:35:43 PM

Now you can buy your bot! Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

Fresh new bots for you!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:33:24 AM

14 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:54:05 AM

Hows it work guys?  Good trades and fast?

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:42:32 PM

i am in,count me.
chip99

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

oh i can see it already. people getting banned with having several bitcoins in the account. and no way to get them back.

Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:44:33 PM

Screenshots added, twitter account added, 12 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:41:05 AM

11 Units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

Updates for the next version added!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

FIX patch sended to all the buyers! Improving and performing the bot!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:55:54 PM

Great notice! for the enxt version is going to be a graphic interface!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

9 units left! reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:19:17 PM

Moved to the next version topic, continue here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526125

BTClackjak BTCots
nlsupernova

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:41:21 PM

Hey,

lol, got burned with a bot?
why the hate. the bot wont make money by just turning a switch. if your not making money trading by hand, the bot wil just amplify your mistakes.

doesnt mean the bot doesn`t work, it does what you tell it to do... i can tell you that good bots do make heaps of money when used corectly. Heck all the stock exchanges are run by bots now. Ever heard of high frequency trading? you think thats done by coked up stock brookers with twitchy fingers lol?

82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

DO NOT BUY BOT FROM BLACKJAK

- I purchased 1 MCXNow Bot from him. After giving me support for 2 days, He just quit. He could not figure out why his BOT did not work and he stopped trying.

- I have tried contacting him, but he will not return my emails or refund the cost of the bot. He just ignores my Skype calls.

- I wish he could have got it working - but he did not.

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

Are they still for sale?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: