Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BHIRED - The Future of Recruitment  (Read 1985 times)
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 08:16:08 PM by divowok

“The Recruiting Industry is broken ... we’re going to revolutionize it.”

Vision

BHIRED is using blockchain as a technological disruptor for its recruiting platform solution to
disintermediate the existing business models that generate revenue through the monetization
and reselling of user data for profit. BHIRED believes that user generated data should be the property
of the users who generate it and that they should receive compensation should they be asked to share it.

The Problem

Across the globe, there is an inadequate supply of qualified candidates to fill job demand,
and employers are often forced to settle for inferior employees. Complicating the hunt for
talent has been the proliferation of Job Boards, which have assumed the control and monetization
of data from its owners. However, the technology supporting such systems is outdated. This allows
unscrupulous recruiters to spam candidates with phantom opportunities, and incentivizes the proliferation
of fake data, including candidates embellishing technical skills, education and employment.
These inefficiencies waste valuable time and resources, create distrust between all involved,
and often lead to disastrous hiring results.

The Solution

BHIRED’s blockchain based ecosystem will incentivize and reward accurate and timely participation
in the hiring process, reduce hiring times, and help the most qualified candidates and employers
efficiently find each other. The basic characteristics of the platform and its user groups.

Through proprietary gamification methodologies, the Bhired ecosystem will reward good behavior
and penalize bad,with the historical record of those behaviors immutably preserved on the blockchain,
thereby creating trust and transparency at all stages of the hiring process. To improve interest in and
engagement on the platform, Bhired Tokens will be awarded to candidates when they complete their
profiles, validate their information, take assessments (cognitive, cultural, skills), receive interest from
employers, and are hired. Candidates can also raise their ranking and status within the community,
which will allow employers to more easily search for the right applicant. Other platform participants,
such as employers, service providers and marketplace vendors, can also be ranked and, in some cases,
earn Bhired Tokens for products and services they offer to the community. Earned Bhired Tokens may
be kept, spent on products and services inside the Bhired ecosystem, or transferred to outside exchanges.

The Team

Issac Marks (Founder)
Subramaniyam Seetha Raman (Founder)
Mahender Musuku (Founder)
Francis Gregory (COO)
William Tincup (Advisor)
Michelle Furyaka-Perchuk (Advisor)
Mike Bishop (Advisor)
Raghu (Advisor)
Deepika Cherivela (Full Stack Developer)

The Partners

Join Us
Whitepaper: https://tinyurl.com/yct5pu9t
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bhired.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IlDv6A4Bvvn81VDcJxOurQ
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bhired-io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhired1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

I have a curiosity if I may...

ECTA project is having a similar vision about recruiting, but the difference is that ECTA wants to solve the issues of incompatible developer teams, maybe an ICO review service and a very well thought escrow service integrated... Would you consider partnering with them, maybe make a conglomerate, or a single unified platform?

I think it's just silly that for every slightly different idea a new team of maximum 10 people to release a new token...

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:25 AM

So, Bhired is a project that is created by Delaware company, right? Do you aim to build a new project? I am sorry if I have a mistake, I still don't understand enough about this. If it is true, I think it's good, you have a parent / main company that can support this project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:20:29 PM by divowok

BHIRED’s blockchain based solution addresses the core problems of trust, transparency, and accountability in recruiting. We return ownership of data, the true value in the ecosystem, to its owners with full control.

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

"BHIRED's vision is to remove the rent seekers, middle man, and friction in the HR recruiting supply chain to reduce hiring time and cost of hiring. We are building a market place based on blockchain technology, where candidates and employers connect with trust, transparency and accountability." - Isaac Marks, Founder

cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Hey, thanks for posting. Could you describe briefly the use cases of your tokens?
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Goldman Sachs is deliberating a plan to hold bitcoin and other digital currencies on behalf of funds betting on cryptocurrency.

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

"Blockchain job-recruiting can create networks where participants genuinely benefit from their contributions which creates lasting value." - ChipIn

Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

could you tell us here what is the price of the tokens? And is there any minimum amount to buy tokens? Approximately how long will the sale last?
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

The BHIRED platform uses native token incentives and gamification to reward all the players on the platform, making recruitment more efficient, effective and safe.

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

"There’s lots of hype around blockchain–but for many industries, including recruiting, that hype might be justified."

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

What you described in the description of the project, about the problem of selecting qualified personnel is true, but how can your program help the cause? What are you better than others?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

ECTA project is having a similar vision about recruiting, but the difference is that ECTA wants to solve the issues of incompatible developer teams, maybe an ICO review service and a very well thought escrow service integrated... Would you consider partnering with them, maybe make a conglomerate, or a single unified platform?

I think it's just silly that for every slightly different idea a new team of maximum 10 people to release a new token...

We absolutely love the ECTA project. It further reinforces our vision ( albeit a different vision attempting to solve some common problems) and hope that they succeed in their quest. We are always interested to talk to other forward thinking people. While there are some overlapping services between BHIRED and ECTA , there are some portions of the project ( provided the  ECTA platform is launched) which could be complementary to the BHIRED solution. ECTA can certainly benefit from the 75 years of HR/Staffing and Recruiting experience the BHIRED team has amassed.
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

I agree with this statement, hence is the state of the ICO market today. However, you have to look deeper into the team , experience and the vision. Shoe makers should not try to apply the blockchain as a solution. Solutions should not look to find problems. However, using the blockchain to restore order in the broken HR supply chain  , where candidates get spammed with fake jobs and irrelevant job offers, candidates creating fake profiles, staffing agencies charging tons of money for very little and unspecialized work ( lets say to a surgeon who has medical malpractice insurance, years of education charging 20 k to remove appendix or a recruiter who charges 20k for placing 100k salaried employee) is a rip off. Taking candidates data and monetizing it via LinkedIn , Monster, Careerbuilder is pure bourgeois. So the right solution , executed by an experienced team with a vision and tolerance for risk and willingness to fail is what makes the world a better place to live.   
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

So, Bhired is a project that is created by Delaware company, right? Do you aim to build a new project? I am sorry if I have a mistake, I still don't understand enough about this. If it is true, I think it's good, you have a parent / main company that can support this project.

It is a Delaware corp with overseas jurisdiction which will be executing the project on a global scale.
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:43 AM

Hey, thanks for posting. Could you describe briefly the use cases of your tokens?

tokens will the primary method to access the platform. Candidates will earn tokens when recruiters are clicking to see the full profile. other participants on the platform will be able to train , screen , referer on the platform. More details to be unveiled shortly.
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

could you tell us here what is the price of the tokens? And is there any minimum amount to buy tokens? Approximately how long will the sale last?

Details will be released shortly but the sale will commence in Sept and will end around Jan , tentatively.
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:51 AM

What you described in the description of the project, about the problem of selecting qualified personnel is true, but how can your program help the cause? What are you better than others?

I believe we answered this in other replies, but let us know if you still have questions.
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Quote from: 5o5kY on August 09, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

We absolutely love the ECTA project. It further reinforces our vision ( albeit a different vision attempting to solve some common problems) and hope that they succeed in their quest. We are always interested to talk to other forward thinking people. While there are some overlapping services between BHIRED and ECTA , there are some portions of the project ( provided the  ECTA platform is launched) which could be complementary to the BHIRED solution. ECTA can certainly benefit from the 75 years of HR/Staffing and Recruiting experience the BHIRED team has amassed.

That's what I was talking about. Along side building sidechains, it would be extremely beneficial to build the "sidechains" between the people too. I see a lot of people starting hating on ICOs, and for good reasons. But the projects that actually have a vision, I think it's absolutely necessary for this projects to work together, fill each others gaps. Considering this can't be applied as the traditional markets in which buys another, for us, the block-chain enthusiast, instead of "buying" others projects, we can just work together.

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

BHIRED uses blockchain as a technological disruptor for its #recruiting platform solution to disinter-mediate the existing business models that generate revenue through the monetization and reselling of user data for profit. Meaning, we return the ownership of your personal data to you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: