Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone who wants to fight against these All Ponzi Schemes READ THIS!!!-CLOSED  (Read 1768 times)
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:39:12 PM

Ok nevermind my other plan I have a better one Im giving the OPS two days to fix this, if they dont respond harder to these illegal activity, I will Bring them up the the PSA and other Organizations and this website can be listed as a scam site on the index.  Im not trying to damage them but I trying to save people from losing there bitcoins.  Please sign your name down on comments if your with it.  If not then I wont take no action, in two days.

It is your responsibility to keep on the look out for scams not the site owners/moderators they are not your baby sitter always remember if something sounds to good to be true then it most likely is.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

Spixel shut up cause your running one of the scams.  I dont care if bitcointalk.org shuts down, There are many Ops that are not happy with this Ponzi scams being posted on the forum go the the other thread so see this.  The Mods have not done anything to stop newbies making easy websites and spamming them crazy on here. Like I said if nothing gets done about the ponizi schemes cause there not gambling there investing.  Difference!!!!!

Then Ill take appropriate action, to get the site owner to do so about it.  Im sure there are many happy I will fight for this but there to wuss to show themselves.  They afraid to lose business, the only one with a set of balls to call them for what they are were Stunna from PD.  

So you little man STFU Grin

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

Too many scam ponzi out there now every one choose nicely and then only play

zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

You what this thread Ill close it, since no one will fight to protect the BTC community, everyone is out for themselves and this is why MTgox went to shit because idiots like them fucked up the Bitcoin rep.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Arrogantx

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:54:43 PM

No.

One ponzi had over 70btc in its wallet yesterday, now 2btc. Nobody ran away, they sent all the payments.

Oh wow! 70 btc you say. pshhh  your thinking small time friend.
They will be waiting for a larger amount to be confirmed to them.

But some smaller ones make take the first thing you send, you can't know.

That is a multitude more BTC than any other bitcoin ponzi has achieved. A scammer would have taken it if this was their intention.

There is over 400btc received by this ponzi, with 1% fee he is making it worthwhile without having to scam.

You have zero proof to backup your accusations.

example http://ponzi.io/

Total deposited (BTC)  348.568464  

saw higher than 70 at points.

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

Arrogant, they dont care about other people, they care for there own pockets.  This is why the world is in shit, just like the politicians that run the country. 

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
TheCatLife

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

Arrogant, they dont care about other people, they care for there own pockets.  This is why the world is in shit, just like the politicians that run the country. 

Please stop running your dumb mouth

There are people who aren't interested in the ponzi games, just as well as there are people that are[/b]

If you aren't interested, that's great, but don't ever assume it's your responsibility to babysit or otherwise make decisions for others in the form of attempting to have shit shut down
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

you and spixel are Ponzi lovers, go check there post there hoping to make money from your loss.  I even screen shot your post just in case you try to delete it

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

you and spixel are Ponzi lovers, go check there post there hoping to make money from your loss.  I even screen shot your post just in case you try to delete it

Really? Cause I currently have no BTC in a ponzi. I entered once yesterday and got paid after 4 hours.

You are an idiot who speaks shit like its the truth. Accusing everyone of being scammers with 0 proof when there's proof you are a scammer. I guess you don't like potential competition to ruin your scams?Huh
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

They dont want your little BTC, There going for the big pot you dimwitt,   Grin

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
spixel

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

now prove it

cya
markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:17:31 PM

The majority of these ponzis are gambling games, labeled as such. If you gamble on such, you can do so. It isn't your job to police the internet.

zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

Proof is when the people scream I didnt get my payout, By that time there is no prooof, Thats why is illegal to run it without it being registered

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:18:35 PM

The majority of these ponzis are gambling games, labeled as such. If you gamble on such, you can do so. It isn't your job to police the internet.

I agree with you, but why let people get hurt, so they can run from bitcoin and give it bad rep?Huh??

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:20:01 PM

you and spixel are Ponzi lovers, go check there post there hoping to make money from your loss.  I even screen shot your post just in case you try to delete it

Correction, I'm a lover of easy profit.

I have never deleted a post and could care less if you screenshot them till your mother comes home and asks why you're still in the basement on the computer

Proof is when the people scream I didnt get my payout, By that time there is no prooof, Thats why is illegal to run it without it being registered

You're right - it's illegal to run such schemes under FIAT currency.  Bitcoin however is entirely unpoliced.

Also,

They dont want your little BTC, There going for the big pot you dimwitt,   Grin

zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:21:47 PM

Nice Blog Catlife too bad you dont use it to protect people more.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
spixel

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:23:24 PM

I agree with you, but why let people get hurt, so they can run from bitcoin and give it bad rep?Huh??

How does it give bitcoin a bad rep? People can do what they want with their money. If they want to gamble on a ponzi game who cares? You certainly shouldn't. I say game, because you are told its a ponzi. REAL ponzi scams pretend to be genuine investments.

TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:24:31 PM

They dont want your little BTC, There going for the big pot you dimwitt,   Grin

Are you really short-sighted enough to think the entire Bitcoin community is going to be hurt because of insignificant gambling schemes on one sector of the internet, ie Bitcointalk?

You keep all this bullshit up under the facade you are trying to "protect the Bitcoin community" but in reality this is all just a bigoted crusade against a dozen or so websites that haven't actually broken any laws

The whole thing is really quite lulzy I must admit

Nice Blog Catlife too bad you dont use it to protect people more.

It isn't my job, nor yours, to "protect people"

All this bullshit you're spewing basically tells everybody that you think we're all fucking morons incapable of thinking for ourselves

Buddy, I REALLY don't need your investment advice nor protection.  I have an IQ of 140 and I'm perfectly capable of making my own choices
zolace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:30:39 PM

Catlife it was a bluff to make the Mods put more policies against this.  I wasnt going to do that.  Damn you just ruined it!!!!

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:36:36 PM

Catlife it was a bluff to make the Mods put more policies against this.  I wasnt going to do that.  Damn you just ruined it!!!!

Yet again, people can think for themselves, your help is noted yet unneeded =/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: