Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted  (Read 34979 times)
lojack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:28:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 02:52:10 AM by lojack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlidingHorn (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:29:32 PM

Ok I really don't understand any of that, have no idea actually. Really, I have no hacking skills whatsoever this whole thing was as follows tried to withdraw btc, btc withdrawal error please contact support, pressed the back button, tried again to withdraw again, bam multiple btc. So really I am asking you to Dox me cause frankly I've spent alot of time trying to remedy this(still trying) stay up very late, waking up very early to fix it, and everytime I go quiet it is oh know he better not mess up or I'll dox him, what is doxing me going to do anyways, wow public shame big whoop I can handle that, police report for bitcoins I don't have access to big whoop I can handle that too, so really I have nothing to lose in this situation, I'm  not ashamed of a websites incompetence nor am I ashamed that people's greed and ignorance(myself included) decided to hold large amounts of funds on said website, I'm not ashamed of myself for trying to recoup everything once I realized what happened. So I ask you please dox me or continue to make threats of doxing me it really does not matter to me.

The point of doxing someone is more to give others a means to find them in real life.  Essentially you publicly post anything you can find out about them:  Name, address, workplace, phone numbers, etc. etc.

Again - I really don't see it happening.  You appear to be working toward a solution regardless of the original lapse in judgment.  So long as that continues, I really don't see any reason why someone would try to come after you in some way.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:32:16 PM

ok and your average joe is using a crypto currency period, your average joe doesn't know what a bitcoin is, but yea you are right, our mistakes define who we are, so that is fine you feel like that, like I said i've been very transparent in this whole situation, I do regret that I made a mistake, but I am not ashamed at how I have followed up and tried to handle it.

Ones past actions most certainly define who they are in the present as do their present actions. Tries and attempts dont amount for a hill of beans, I dont care how you try to handle it, I only care how you do handle it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:35:07 PM

I just emailed this to you 5mins ago "I'm still waiting, as are you, I see everybody has given up and is going to dox me, that is fine I really could care less but I what I want to say to you in this whole situation is thank you. You have been very understanding and cooperative in a situation where I was very fearful and just trying to do what is right. I'll continue to wait for the tumbler and reply to you. Tell tribalbob thank you as well, he has been very understanding during this process as well and I guess the mob mentality just got to him. Anyways still working to get ltc back and will deposit btc when tumbler funds arrive"

Just so you know m8, I'm not mad, I'm still of the opinion that you will come through. I only provided the DOX info because you told me to post it. I wasn't threatening to DOX you, I had ALREADY DOXed you and was going to pursue the info I had if you decided to run with what you've got left.

No ill-will from here unless you decide to screw us, I'm doing my best to keep this civil from all sides.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:36:17 PM

Gave me a scare, thought you meant CEX.IO, the exchange where you buy mining power.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:38:53 PM

Gave me a scare, thought you meant CEX.IO, the exchange where you buy mining power.

Haha. nono this is c-cex.com where you buy magic internet money Tongue

well buy and then have it stolen.

Fortune Favors the Brave
SlidingHorn (OP)

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:41:36 PM

To be fair:  I don't believe any MIM was stolen....  Grin

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

To be fair:  I don't believe any MIM was stolen....  Grin

That is very true! Shameless self plug.

Fortune Favors the Brave
lojack

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:44:00 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 02:52:35 AM by lojack

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:53:12 PM

I just want my btc unfroze. I didnt even trade a single dark.

Fortune Favors the Brave
lojack

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:18:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 02:52:58 AM by lojack

TribalBob

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:31:13 PM

Ok let me get this straight, you really think i'm a hacker, wow. Next thing, everything I've returned thus far is equal 66btc @ current market value but if the dark is exchanged @ .0019-2(the value It has been trading at) then that is 72btc in valuel. I just don't see the logic to take that much and return half of it without the intention of returning the full ammount. Buying time makes no sense, I've been communicating with everyone not to buy time, but to fix it. I was the only person out of 2700 that noticed my btc balance went up, I can't read code so there was no explotation like that. It was 1. me trying to withdraw btc 2. receiving error message 3. pressing the back button 4. clicking the withdrawal link that I just backedspaced too 5. now in top right hand corner btc show 100+ amount. That is the whole "hacking process" I mean really it was akin to not having a page load pressing refresh and bam 100+btc. In my opinion that is not a hack that is clearly a malfunctioning website as when I was initiallly withdrawing btc I had no malicious intent, i was just trying to arb profits from here to polo that is all. Not my fault the website malfunctions and fills up my bitcoin wallet. I am doing my best to return them as I get access to them. I understand you have my ip address that is fine. Like I said I have nothing to be ashamed of and will have my day in court if it comes down to it. I would rather handle this as we have been but I know people are angry and a day in court may be the best path for those that see fit.

Here are the forums terms and conditions, I am interested in knowing which tort outlined in the terms and conditions that I will be accused and for which you plan to pursue montary or psychological damages for. Honestly I don't see a tort outlined that I have committed but this may just be my untrained legal eye. Lastly I see you deleted your message while I was writing this, why not keep it up I'm not trying to hide anything nor should you. I will remain in contact.

Rules

Registration rules
To use C-CEX.com Exchange registration is required. Login, password and real Email is needed for registration. During the registration procedure an activation email will be sent and you will be required to click an activation link to complete registration. After clicking the activation link your will have full access to all sections of the exchange

Trading rules
Trading by virtual currencies (cryptocurrencies) are made by creating buy or sell orders for those cryptocurrencies by giving a total of buy or sell quantity and prefferable rate.

After order being created it's automatically matched against existing orders and if any found - then transaction will occur. If order is not completed or completed in full - then it waits in an active state until matching order can complete request.

If the buying rate of an order is higher than any existing lowest rate of a sell order - then transaction will be made by this existing sell order. For example: if an order is created to buy BTC by rate 1000 and there exists a sell order by rate 950 - then transaction will be made by the 950 rate. Same rule works for new sell orders: For example if a sell order is made for rate of 950 and there is an existing buy order at a rate of 1000 then order will proceed at the higher rate.

You can cancel Your current order at any time. An order that has been executed can not be reversed.

The exchange fee is 0.2% of incoming funds from transactions.

Rounding rules
All roundings are made to 8 digit after comma in favor to Exchange.

Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

Rules for transfering funds between Exchange users
To transfer funds between Exchange users there is C-CEX-codes implemented. C-CEX-code can be generated by user at the "Funds" section and after that it becomes an equivalent of mentioned amount and currency. C-CEX-codes can be shared to other Exchange users. Funds in equivalent of C-CEX-code can be redeemed to user's account at the "Funds" section. Redeemed C-CEX-codes are not reversable. There are no fees for deposit and withdrawal funds by C-CEX-codes.

Fiat funds deposit and withdrawal rules
Fiat funds can be deposited via the "Deposit" interface in the "Fiat funds" subsection of the "Funds" section. Deposit of fiat funds are made through partners in automatic mode.

Withdrawal of available fiat funds is possible in the "Withdrawal" of "Fiat funds" subsection of the "Funds" section. Withdrawals are made in semi-automatic mode. Withdrawal times are up to 48 hours during working business days.

Chat rules
Any words that can be interpreted as abuse or discrimination of any kind are prohibited. Any kind of advertisment and links that can be counted as advertisment are prohibited. Exchange deals using chat are prohibited. For breaking these rules the Exchange reserves the right to ban any user from chat or suspend user account without right to recover.

API rules
API is intended for automated data analysis and trades. Allowed average frequency of requests is up to 100 per minute. API can not be used for orderbook spam by setting big amount of small orders repeatedly.

This policy rules
Current rules can be updated without commitment to users of this service, but must be published on this page.

Hold
Funds hold can be initiated by exchange in case of discrepancy of trading rates, volumes and balances. Hold is affected currencies involved in such discrepancies. Funds holded under this rules can be released after detailed investigating of incident.

You're right m8. I realized my comment was premature and decided you should be given the benefit of the doubt which is exactly why I had removed it even before you responded. I wasn't trying to "hide" anything.

You seem to be doing the upstanding thing and for the moment, I have no beef with you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

Ok let me get this straight, you really think i'm a hacker, wow. Next thing, everything I've returned thus far is equal 66btc @ current market value but if the dark is exchanged @ .0019-2(the value It has been trading at) then that is 72btc in valuel. I just don't see the logic to take that much and return half of it without the intention of returning the full ammount. Buying time makes no sense, I've been communicating with everyone not to buy time, but to fix it. I was the only person out of 2700 that noticed my btc balance went up, I can't read code so there was no explotation like that. It was 1. me trying to withdraw btc 2. receiving error message 3. pressing the back button 4. clicking the withdrawal link that I just backedspaced too 5. now in top right hand corner btc show 100+ amount. That is the whole "hacking process" I mean really it was akin to not having a page load pressing refresh and bam 100+btc. In my opinion that is not a hack that is clearly a malfunctioning website as when I was initiallly withdrawing btc I had no malicious intent, i was just trying to arb profits from here to polo that is all. Not my fault the website malfunctions and fills up my bitcoin wallet. I am doing my best to return them as I get access to them. I understand you have my ip address that is fine. Like I said I have nothing to be ashamed of and will have my day in court if it comes down to it. I would rather handle this as we have been but I know people are angry and a day in court may be the best path for those that see fit.

Here are the forums terms and conditions, I am interested in knowing which tort outlined in the terms and conditions that I will be accused and for which you plan to pursue montary or psychological damages for. Honestly I don't see a tort outlined that I have committed but this may just be my untrained legal eye. Lastly I see you deleted your message while I was writing this, why not keep it up I'm not trying to hide anything nor should you. I will remain in contact.

Rules

Registration rules
To use C-CEX.com Exchange registration is required. Login, password and real Email is needed for registration. During the registration procedure an activation email will be sent and you will be required to click an activation link to complete registration. After clicking the activation link your will have full access to all sections of the exchange

Trading rules
Trading by virtual currencies (cryptocurrencies) are made by creating buy or sell orders for those cryptocurrencies by giving a total of buy or sell quantity and prefferable rate.

After order being created it's automatically matched against existing orders and if any found - then transaction will occur. If order is not completed or completed in full - then it waits in an active state until matching order can complete request.

If the buying rate of an order is higher than any existing lowest rate of a sell order - then transaction will be made by this existing sell order. For example: if an order is created to buy BTC by rate 1000 and there exists a sell order by rate 950 - then transaction will be made by the 950 rate. Same rule works for new sell orders: For example if a sell order is made for rate of 950 and there is an existing buy order at a rate of 1000 then order will proceed at the higher rate.

You can cancel Your current order at any time. An order that has been executed can not be reversed.

The exchange fee is 0.2% of incoming funds from transactions.

Rounding rules
All roundings are made to 8 digit after comma in favor to Exchange.

Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

Rules for transfering funds between Exchange users
To transfer funds between Exchange users there is C-CEX-codes implemented. C-CEX-code can be generated by user at the "Funds" section and after that it becomes an equivalent of mentioned amount and currency. C-CEX-codes can be shared to other Exchange users. Funds in equivalent of C-CEX-code can be redeemed to user's account at the "Funds" section. Redeemed C-CEX-codes are not reversable. There are no fees for deposit and withdrawal funds by C-CEX-codes.

Fiat funds deposit and withdrawal rules
Fiat funds can be deposited via the "Deposit" interface in the "Fiat funds" subsection of the "Funds" section. Deposit of fiat funds are made through partners in automatic mode.

Withdrawal of available fiat funds is possible in the "Withdrawal" of "Fiat funds" subsection of the "Funds" section. Withdrawals are made in semi-automatic mode. Withdrawal times are up to 48 hours during working business days.

Chat rules
Any words that can be interpreted as abuse or discrimination of any kind are prohibited. Any kind of advertisment and links that can be counted as advertisment are prohibited. Exchange deals using chat are prohibited. For breaking these rules the Exchange reserves the right to ban any user from chat or suspend user account without right to recover.

API rules
API is intended for automated data analysis and trades. Allowed average frequency of requests is up to 100 per minute. API can not be used for orderbook spam by setting big amount of small orders repeatedly.

This policy rules
Current rules can be updated without commitment to users of this service, but must be published on this page.

Hold
Funds hold can be initiated by exchange in case of discrepancy of trading rates, volumes and balances. Hold is affected currencies involved in such discrepancies. Funds holded under this rules can be released after detailed investigating of incident.

Listen, as long as you intend to return as much as possible, everything will work out not too bad. Just one thing though

The value is not 0.0019 anymore, it's half that right now, you've taken off half the market cap off dark by yourself. Stop dumping for fucks sake..

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:51:45 AM

I do not believe a word coming out of your mouth … but so be it ….
just get it over with and finnish your sales as the markets are a mess (tx to you)
and stop playing your stupid trader games with pushing prices up and the dumping !

we trying to get on with our lives and coins here …..>>
FL123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:50:33 AM

as I have been pointing before, someone is having a fresh daily source of almost free coins, I think is someone manipulating the mining network, thats why a lot of people are having orphan blocks and yeah a pool controlling 80% of hashrate can do this with other separate entities so is not that obvious.  I think what happened on C-Cex is only correlated for the massive pump and 1 dump on poloniex but I have witnessed and participating in the buying of 14 more dumps in the .0010, .0009 and now .0005.  The number the dumper chooses is correlated with the btc bounty, if someone putts an ammount above 20 btc in .0005(buy order) the guy will sell at that price.

The first dump is as old as when you guys reached the .0024 level for the first time, we just didn't notice them bc the market recuperates really fast(les than 3 mins) at those crazy prices.

if I had to guess, what hapened on c-cex had something to do with XCP hacker or the poloniex owner destroying competition bc he was attacked before with this bug and therefore familiar with it, steal from competition and launder your money in your exchange.
2. what is happening now with pools will have to do with the dev or someone in his team or someone found a way to use litecoin asics on dark and is exploting this ussing different users and solo mining to hide this.

basically the dumper can withdraw easily BTC from poloniex but not crypsy or C-cex, so the guys that buy at those cheap levels are laundering his btc by selling them on crypsy and rebuying on polo.
all theory......
Vitadream

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:16:05 AM

c-cex, Я cнoвa oтпpaвил нecкoлькo cooбщeний пocлe тoгo кaк вы бeзocнoвaтeльнo дeaктивиpoвaли мoй aккayнт (ни кaкoй вынocки из пpaвил нe былo пpивeдeнo, пpocтo "нapyшeниe" и зaблoкиpoвaли, чтoбы oтдeлaтьcя oт мeня) Пoчeмy вы тaк yпopнo мeня игнopиpyeтe??? Hи нa oднo cooбщeниe co вчepaшнeгo yтpa нe пpишлo oтвeтa.
Cкaжитe xoтя бы кyдa мнe нaпиcaть?
TribalBob

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:16:25 AM

lojack - How about an update...?

Also, how about posting screenshots of the emails/support tickets you should have to/from the services who you claim to be waiting on for the rest of the coins...?

I think that would make us all feel a lot better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
tangle

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:23:54 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 09:55:25 AM by tangle

My transactions were reversed, but I'm still missing some funds that were not involved in DRK trading. Solved.
tugvarish

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:49:21 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 10:00:17 AM by tugvarish

if I had to guess, what hapened on c-cex had something to do with XCP hacker or the poloniex owner destroying competition bc he was attacked before with this bug and therefore familiar with it, steal from competition and launder your money in your exchange.

The prior hack of Poliniex was only in the early moments thought to be of the exchange fault, but it was actually based on a problem on the CounterParty code itself.
Here is the official thread discussing CounterParty protocol, client and coin and whatever else can be relevant on the subject; Thread that I was in and reading as the discussions were moving from subject to subject, and while there were discussions on the table on how formulate a safety net by using some underwriting and the issues of trusting Poloniex as the 'de facto' main centralized exchange for XCP and the risks in case of them or other future centralized exchanges defaulting in bankruptcy, or the safeguard for the like of a crash in the XCP prices.... one person posted about big dumps of XPC on the actual Poloniex exchange. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg5237047#msg5237047

At first was even thought to be a typing mistake by a "fat finger" trader.

Here, ironically before the event happened, another person was hoping for a panic XCP sell for an old bug in the code, so he could enter the market cheap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.3540

This link above make for a very interesting read, that you should all partake, as it is ironical and very, very weird on the many coincidences.... or... are they not such?!.

And here less interesting, but still necessary for the sake of proof of my telling, it is the announce for the code fix made to resolve that security vulnerability of CounterParty code: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php?topic=116.msg672#msg672
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 01:18:44 PM

poof gone.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print