Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Cex Has Frozen Your BTC! Not to be Trusted  (Read 34975 times)
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:10:46 AM

When he reads it, he will get the message..

Don't spread further negativity and threats please

Threats...? All I did was say that I see him and ask him a question... No threats were made...

SlidingHorn made no threats either, just a question and observation... It's all friendly.

Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:39:59 AM

When he reads it, he will get the message..

Don't spread further negativity and threats please

Threats...? All I did was say that I see him and ask him a question... No threats were made...

SlidingHorn made no threats either, just a question and observation... It's all friendly.

Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon.

"Well, I mean, it's all friendly as long as "lojack" makes good with the funds. If he doesn't there may be some RCMP coming to see him real soon."
point proven.. I think he got the message Smiley
lojack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:24:39 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 02:54:22 AM by lojack

TribalBob

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:45:14 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 07:58:21 AM by TribalBob

Calling me by my first name and threatening mounties to come see me, point taken guys. Please leave my friends out of this they don't have anything to do with all of this, I'm am still trying but I get the point, in a big way I get the point.

We won't seriously contact your friends, just wanted to make the point m8.

Also, how about those screenshots. Would love to see some solid proof that you REALLY have contacted these places about these funds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:18:23 AM

Calling me by my first name and threatening mounties to come see me, point taken guys. Please leave my friends out of this they don't have anything to do with all of this, I'm am still trying but I get the point, in a big way I get the point.

So !?
And !?

Funds transfered ? or still just talking ?
any proof ?
come on man …. are you just playing with these poor guys out there ?
Ether just disappear or sort it out ! …>>
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:26:03 AM

Its like I'm watching a really fucked up episode of C.S.I meets the Maury show. I love it. I can't wait for the plot twist. Oh and if the bloke really scammed people, it might be time he reaps a little thistle that he sowed. Scamming people with alts is bad Nathan. Bad boy.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:08:06 AM

So !?
And !?

Funds transfered ? or still just talking ?
any proof ?
come on man …. are you just playing with these poor guys out there ?
Ether just disappear or sort it out ! …>>

We don't have update on funds

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

before the main twist.

Was just going to highlight the support that c-cex is doing. They are really doing their part and compensating out of own pocket.

Wherever the money came from - they are doing it right in the end

+1 c-cex
TribalBob

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:33:17 PM

lojack - Updates with screenshots please.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
00ph8al

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

C-Cex still hasn't refunded me. I have around 2btc frozen. They are claiming to have refunded 500 out of 602 accounts, but everyone in their chat hasn't been refunded a penny.

Don't trust them, this isn't fixed.

It may take a while to get to everyone, but I think these guys are trying to be basically fair in a bad situation.

The funds haven't been returned by hacker and yet well over half of the accounts have been credited.

Scammers don't pay people back out of their own pockets. 
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:09:37 PM

I don't understand why lojack would even talk in this thread if hes just taken all the coins, seems pointless..?

Because he's playing with people. 

00ph8al

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

Prove it.  There are 3 people currently in chat right now with zero refund

I don't have to prove anything kid. It's obvious to those actually involved. A large portion of people have had their balances restored. Mine included.

Be patient or not.  Be part of the problem or part of the solution.   

Blasting scam when they're trying to work with you can be only one of those.
SlidingHorn (OP)

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

I've been keeping my mouth shut in terms of criticisms toward the exchange for a short while now, but I have to say this:

Why is it that people were told they would be placed as top priorities if they filed tickets early, but now we're being told that that's only the case if you had "small" amounts invested?  That's a pretty shitty thing to do, if you ask me.

I've seen several users who submitted their tickets well over 24 hours AFTER mine who are talking about how they've received their money back.

I'm REALLY trying to be patient here, but I've essentially run out.  I'm sick of generalized, patronizing responses.  I want real, specific information now.

00ph8al

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:33:18 PM

They are still holding any significant bitcoin deposits.

they're trying to work with you

0 BTC refunded so far.  Citation needed.

I know you reading the c-cex trollbox and this thread.  They are responding to both.

File a ticket and get in line like the rest of us.
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:36:01 PM

Deposited and traded today...

New deposits are not held!!!

JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:46:46 PM

I had 0.036 BTC at C-Cex and it was refunded.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
ecrazyboy

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:56:21 PM

HEY, guys, I made some orders on C-CEX  several days ago with the DKR COIN market .  As you known ,they reserved the trade,and I get my DRK back in 3days .

Yes , I sold out 1000 DRK and should get 3.3BTC . But after this accident , I finally get 1.4BTC  by selling DARK on www.cryptsy.com and just meet the negative market of BTC . I loose more than 75% funds . What a pitty thing !!!!

But , I  appreciate  what C-CEX has done .In fact I  was ready they woul like to run and never get back anything .

So maybe you can pay more patience to their positive action,and you can finally get something back .

I  am sorry to meet this terrible matter.
Sprocket

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

So the pattern seems to be that regardless of when the ticket was filed, since I believe I was one of the first to file a ticket and also to post on the troll box about the withdrawal issue (which initially other posters disputed, incorrectly), the money is being returned if you have small amounts.  

If so, that is not a reasonable approach.   Proportionate reimbursement would make more sense, rather than leaving some people 100% on hold and some 100% cleared, why not portion it out.   Or even just return up to a cap amount - say .036 BTC - to everyone and then disburse more later as funds become available.  

Right now, it just leaves the 102 of us with no reimbursement in the dark (ironically).    You end up with 500 happier customers with small amounts of BTC and make the customers with larger balances very frustrated.
00ph8al

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

File a ticket and get in line like the rest of us.

I filed the first ticket on it.

Why are you saying they aren't trying to work with you?

Is the ticket still in progress?
TribalBob

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:03:23 PM

So the pattern seems to be that regardless of when the ticket was filed, since I believe I was one of the first to file a ticket and also to post on the troll box about the withdrawal issue (which initially other posters disputed, incorrectly), the money is being returned if you have small amounts.  

If so, that is not a reasonable approach.   Proportionate reimbursement would make more sense, rather than leaving some people 100% on hold and some 100% cleared, why not portion it out.   Or even just return up to a cap amount - say .036 BTC - to everyone and then disburse more later as funds become available.  

Right now, it just leaves the 102 of us with no reimbursement in the dark (ironically).    You end up with 500 happier customers with small amounts of BTC and make the customers with larger balances very frustrated.

Please be patient. Trades are beginning to pick back up, volume is increasing which means we will be able to return more funds and faster. We have also added PremineCoin and RubyCoin and are working to add others so that we can bring in more new trades and increase volume as well.

We can all speculate on what the best course of action would be and there are many different options that could be taken, but we feel that this has been pretty effective to this point and we believe this is the best route to go for the moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and feel that we are doing the best we can with a very shitty situation.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All