Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [8BT] 8 Circuit Studios - The Video Game Ecosystem of the Metaverse  (Read 284 times)
mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:39 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:33:18 AM by mike8CircuitStudios

8 CIRCUIT STUDIOS CHANGING THE RULES OF GAMING!  
JOIN THE NETWORK TO BUILD CONNECTED UNIVERSES

TOKEN SALE  |  DISCORD  |  WHITE PAPER  |  WEB  |  MEDIUM  |  
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  AIRDROP

True Visionaries: The Crypto-Community
Traditional gamers will play a pivotal role in the success of 8 Circuit Studios’ games, but there is a select group of individuals who see things a little differently: the Crypto-Enthusiast and the Crypto-Gamer. You’ve been far ahead of the curve in grasping crypto-currencies as a revolutionary social technology — redefining the very nature of what money is in the 21st century. You’ll likely have had exposure to another key component of the digital dimension: crypto-assets.

If you’re like most crypto-enthusiasts, by connecting the roles that blockchains, crypto-currency, and crypto-assets as a catalyzing force, you’re attempting to peer into the future. You’re looking to find that next big thing that disrupt legacy industries and capture the imagination of future generations.

We believe the metaverse is the next big thing.

Metaverse (ˈmedəˌvərs)

“A virtual-reality space in which users can interact with a computer-generated
environment and other users.” -Wikipedia

The team at 8 Circuit Studios believes the metaverse is something much more substantial
and important than merely a “computer generated environment”.  It is a place where the
impossible becomes possible and dreams of the imagination are reality.

STEPS TO THE METAVERSE
1 - ACCESSIBILITY
Blockchains must to be easy for gamers and accessible for developers.

2 - GAMES & IMMERSION
Games and immersive environments are the perfect gateway to blockchain adoption.

3 - AVATARS
Create avatars and characters that can live forever on the blockchain.  Everyone will need a digital persona in the Metaverse.

4 - ECOSYSTEMS
Developers, creators, and gamers who share the vision of the metaverse are collaborating together to create the 5th Dimension.

8BT
PUT SIMPLY, 8BT TOKENS ARE THE KEY

8 Bit Tokens are your key to crossing into the metaverse

With 8BT’s you can acquire your very own digital assets produced by a
community of partners.  They are the fuel that power this economy. By owning 8BT you
join the exclusive membership of visionaries creating the 5th Dimension. Sign up for
sale notifications here.

Learn all about our digital assets, our games, our platform, our partnerships, our roadmap, our team and the 8BT Tokens, all on our token sale site

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Recently, virtual reality has become a very popular topic in the world of cryptocurrency.Now many games are created on the blockchain.Why should we choose Your investment platform?
mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

Recently, virtual reality has become a very popular topic in the world of cryptocurrency.Now many games are created on the blockchain.Why should we choose Your investment platform?

Thanks for the question Anycrypt!

Much of what I'm going to say here can be found in the Forbes article written about our company recently, feel free to check that out.

We've been in business for over a year and we wanted to be in a position where we had something to offer before we had a token sale.

Many of the companies in this space are producing a platform with hopes that game developers will join them.  We are experienced game developers coming from companies like EA, Microsoft and Nintendo, to name a few, and we identified that it was important to build the games that will start the platform. Our experience will be used as a model for other game developers to follow.

Our games are designed to be a gateway to the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, by making the blockchain integration nearly transparent.  This has been done to allow, as Vitalik Buterin recently pointed out on twitter as the most important thing for blockchains, mass adoption and understanding by the average person possible.

You can see this in the proof of concept mobile game we published Alien Arsenal: Battle for the Blockchain where blockchain integration is almost invisible.

Our game, Project Genesis, is a AAA title that will be available on console and PC.  It's been in production since the inception of our company and is designed to put ownership in the players hands, not just of digital assets, but of your character as your gaming identity.  Assets and identity are the cornerstones of the Metaverse.

Lastly, as I mentioned we want to provide the model for everyone to be able to create digital assets.  This will change the model of video game development and allow developers to focus on building either assets, or worlds or stories as they please.  Making an environment that is more free and open to the content creators, instead of depending on the walled gardens that we see today.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

Much of what I'm going to say here can be found in the Forbes article written about our company recently, feel free to check that out.

We've been in business for over a year and we wanted to be in a position where we had something to offer before we had a token sale.

Many of the companies in this space are producing a platform with hopes that game developers will join them.  We are experienced game developers coming from companies like EA, Microsoft and Nintendo, to name a few, and we identified that it was important to build the games that will start the platform. Our experience will be used as a model for other game developers to follow.

Our games are designed to be a gateway to the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, by making the blockchain integration nearly transparent.  This has been done to allow, as Vitalik Buterin recently pointed out on twitter as the most important thing for blockchains, mass adoption and understanding by the average person possible.

You can see this in the proof of concept mobile game we published Alien Arsenal: Battle for the Blockchain where blockchain integration is almost invisible.

Our game, Project Genesis, is a AAA title that will be available on console and PC.  It's been in production since the inception of our company and is designed to put ownership in the players hands, not just of digital assets, but of your character as your gaming identity.  Assets and identity are the cornerstones of the Metaverse.

Lastly, as I mentioned we want to provide the model for everyone to be able to create digital assets.  This will change the model of video game development and allow developers to focus on building either assets, or worlds or stories as they please.  Making an environment that is more free and open to the content creators, instead of depending on the walled gardens that we see today.

means that this project has been in business for a long time, then I want to ask what you want to develop from your project? and does it benefit investors? Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:28:49 AM by mike8CircuitStudios

means that this project has been in business for a long time, then I want to ask what you want to develop from your project? and does it benefit investors? Wink

Thanks for pointing that out!  Forgot my audience.   Wink

The 8BT is a utility token.

It's function will be to purchase the digital assets of the Metaverse, assets produced by 8 Circuit Studios and anyone else who wants to follow our model.  8 Circuit Studios Ethereum based Digital Assets:
    • Have scarcity built into contract, impacting value
    • Can level up or Evolve specific traits of the asset, further impacting scarcity
    • Are truly owned by the player to buy, sell or trade at will
    • Can be used as cross game assets, or are usable in other games of the metaverse

Since these assets have the potential for increasing value, must be acquired with 8BT and there is a limited supply of 8BT, that is the potential of the currency.

Learn more at 8CircuitStudios.io[/list]
    trofim21

Activity: 658
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Hello I'm interested in your project I want to study the information in more detail but when I go to your site it does not work, look what's up,this moment frightens potential investors
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 12:26:38 AM

Hello I'm interested in your project I want to study the information in more detail but when I go to your site it does not work, look what's up,this moment frightens potential investors

Can you PM me and let me know what address and where you are trying to access from?

edit: Looks like I made a mistake in the post.  Try https://8circuitstudios.io
    muratsink

Activity: 1330
    Merit: 256

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 12:38:01 AM

Can you PM me and let me know what address and where you are trying to access from?

You need to update the website on the first sheet, so they don't keep asking, don't let your good project become unattractive because of it. may be useful. do not fret investors Smiley Smiley

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                           ▄██▄▄
        ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
      ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
     ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
    ██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
    █        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
    █       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
     █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
      ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
                   ████████▀▀
                   ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
    ██████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████████
    BET ON
    WORLD CUP &
    COLLECT TICKETS!
    ██████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████████
    TAKE PART
    ██████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████████
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 02:05:44 AM

You need to update the website on the first sheet, so they don't keep asking, don't let your good project become unattractive because of it. may be useful. do not fret investors Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the encouragement!

Just so everyone knows what's up and doesn't make the same mistake I did, in the url tag, I added quotes around the url's and that resulted in another http:// being added in front of the url.  It works in preview mode, but broke after it was posted.

Thanks again, all!
    kawetsriyanto
    Legendary

Activity: 2212
    Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

I think you have a good plan for 8 Circuit Studios. You planned an ecosystem for developers, creators, and gamers. You also have a solid and experienced team members. Well, very nice. By the way, do you have a plan for a bounty program? I cannot see the plan above. If you have it, I can reserve for Indonesian translation, sir. ANN+Bounty Thread+Moderation. Just PM me sir if you need it.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
      ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
       ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
    ▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
    ██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
    ██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
    ███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
    ██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
     █▄▄████████ █████   ███
      ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
         ▀▀████   ████▀▀
    BITCOIN
    DICE
    EVENT
    BETTING
    WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    .PLAY NOW.
    Nicholasa

Activity: 238
    Merit: 2

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Loved your whitepaper, especially The Challenges part.  It was fun to read and you actually did mention all the sources. Do you know how rare it is to see a whitepaper with some actual sources?   Hopefully your project will succeed in the nearest future you definitely deserve it.
    DaCollectinator

Activity: 1

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Alright, you've done it.  Officially pushed me into creating an account after years of lurking on bitcointalk Grin

After my own heart, have been sold on anything and everything metaverse related after learning of the concept in the early 80s and I agree these are the necessary steps to making this possible. 

Question: Are the videos on your YouTube (space game) showing the actual graphics quality we'll see while playing?

jimjimmayo

Activity: 2

View Profile
    August 09, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Question: Are the videos on your YouTube (space game) showing the actual graphics quality we'll see while playing?

We are proud to say YES these are actual in-game graphics  Cheesy  In fact, these are early days too - please stay tuned as we'll be having more videos arriving on our https://www.youtube.com/8circuitstudios channel shortly.
    Anycrypt

Activity: 378
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

Thank you for your very informative answer,I see prospects in this area,so I will try to study in more detail Your whole concept of the idea,and perhaps participate in such an attractive project.I wish you luck.
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

Loved your whitepaper, especially The Challenges part.  It was fun to read and you actually did mention all the sources. Do you know how rare it is to see a whitepaper with some actual sources?   Hopefully your project will succeed in the nearest future you definitely deserve it.

Thank you!  Glad to find other people who like to see where information is coming from.

Some updated data you might appreciate: The Video Game Industry is expected to top $125 BILLION this year.  Much of that coming from microtransactions for in game items; what would be digital assets in our environment.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Alright, you've done it.  Officially pushed me into creating an account after years of lurking on bitcointalk Grin

After my own heart, have been sold on anything and everything metaverse related after learning of the concept in the early 80s and I agree these are the necessary steps to making this possible. 

Glad we pushed you into activity!  Those are actual in game graphics!  And for everyone else who's interested you can get an early look at

PROJECT GENESIS here!

We have more videos releasing soon! So follow us on youtube or join our DISCORD or TELEGRAM for updates
    sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
    August 10, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

I was interested in attitude that I answered firmly.
    Game space and "crypto-currency" compatibility is good.
    It is convenient to use the same avatar in any game.
    However, it may be inconvenient for people who have become individual characters for each game.
    It might be fun to be able to possess a large number of avatars and choose one person.
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

I was interested in attitude that I answered firmly.
    Game space and "crypto-currency" compatibility is good.
    It is convenient to use the same avatar in any game.
    However, it may be inconvenient for people who have become individual characters for each game.
    It might be fun to be able to possess a large number of avatars and choose one person.

You've got it sundy399!  Our intent isn't that you are stuck with just one avatar, but you have the choice of which one you use when and where.  Think of it as choosing the right outfit for the right occasion.

Since they belong to you, you could even create a generic character, grind it's levels up and then sell it, or sell it once you're tired of it.  All kinds of options.
    hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.
    mike8CircuitStudios (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.

Thanks @hoatran!

Here's a quick summary of who would want to buy 8BT and why:

8BT is for Crypto-Enthusiasts
    .: Driving adoption of crypto and blockchain by making it easy, accessible and fun through video games
    .: Access to limited edition, rare and ever more unique digital assets secured on the Ethereum Blockchain
    .: Total limited supply
    .:Bonus when purchasing through Token Sale

8BT is for Developers
    .: Established token that works across games
    .: Digital Assets that can cross game environments
    .: Ethereum Contract Reliability

8BT is for Gamers
    .: Ownership of all your game assets
    .: A digital wallet, no need for third party plugins or browser extensions
    .: Inventory management with 3D models

8BT is for You - Now is the time to enter the Metaverse

https://8CircuitStudios.io