Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [ICO] Tiberius Coin - backed by Earth metals [ICO] [ANN] ⚡  (Read 295 times)
TiberiusMarketing (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

Introducing Tiberius Coin | Your access to the $34 trillion tech metals market!

The Tiberius Coin
(“T-Coin”) is the first crypto-financial product which grants you direct ownership to a basket of strategic metals that are key to future technologies. Tokens act like ownership receipts for an identical allocation and quantity of metals. The metal is held and audited by independent warehouses, and available for delivery on request.

We only mint tokens after the metal has been independently audited, so you know that it corresponds to existing material and thus the token price can never hit zero. The Tiberius Coin has all the upside of technology markets, but none of the downside of bitcoin. This composition has been specified to optimise the risk profile, volatility, and storage costs of the underlying basket. We firmly believe this basket to be one which outperforms over the medium term, as the implementation of new technologies such as robotics, drones, and wearable technology becomes more prevalent. Investors in cryptocurrencies are by their very nature forward looking, and we see the technology metals growth story as being a key driver. In terms of the Electric Vehicle/EV play, we have already seen a great appreciation of key battery metals (notably cobalt) and much of the future growth projections for other base metals (notably nickel and aluminium) incorporate a view which sees much more demand stemming from Technology and Electric Vehicle proliferation. Stability metals have been chosen to lower the storage costs and decrease volatility. The usage of gold also provides enhanced liquidity and rotection against currency risk.

Asset-backed Cryptocurrency with an actual intrinsic value. 1 Token is equal to and can be exchange for metals in its basket:

The Goal:

To create a low-volatility stable coin, 100% backed up by tech metals used in Electric vehicles, IOT and Space Engineering.

Value:

Based on the current prices of metals in Tiberius basket, each token intrinsic value is approximately 0.70 USD as of Q3 2018. Given the market use of these metals, experts predict rise of metal prices in the basket by over 120% in the next 5 years. Which means, slow and guaranteed rise in value of Tiberius coin, marking it low-volatility stable crypto currency.

The Team:

Project is led by Tiberius Group, Swiss commodities asset manager with over US$ 3bn in assets under management founded in 2005.

Regulations:

Tiberius Asset Management and Tiberius Coin are fully regulated by FINMA (Switzerland).

Exchanges:

Tiberius Coin has an agreement with Lykke, Swiss complaint crypto-exchange, is in place to start trading after Token Issuance in Q4, 2018
Notable Advisors: Phillip Zimmerman is the creator of the first large-scale public key cryptography system. Stuart Prior- Fintech veteran with over 20 years corporate experience, an advisor for Zilliqua.

Interesting Facts:

Not a single dollar from an ICO will go to the team or for development of technology. Every coin including bounty allocation is minted by purchasing metals in the basket and is fully backed-up with metal assets.

Benefits of investing into Tiberius Coin:

Secure & Stable

You can’t fool the blockchain. Tiberius Coin uses smart contracts that allow  it to  function like digital cash. This means less risk, less speculation, and an easy way to invest in technology. Zero is impossible with Tiberius Coin.

Flexible & Liquid

When Digital Assets crash and new regulations are introduced, cashing out  is nearly  impossible. Months and years of profit can be lost in minutes. Tiberius Coin doesn’t  suffer from this problem because it is backed by the extremely liquid global metals market.

High Growth & No Fees

Invest in a token that will grow your money – not lose it. Tiberius Coin provides  you with a unique way to profit from the soon-to-be $34 trillion technology sector.

Regulated & Transparent

We embrace regulation and see it as a necessary stepping stone. Our vision is to  make investing more accessible to every day investors like you by democratizing the entire process.

News & press:

https://www.ccn.com/ccn-exclusive-tiberius-coin-to-add-phillip-zimmerman-as-advisor/
https://www.emchat.net/emchat/2018/1/25/commodities-fund-tiberius-group-to-launch-new-cryptocurrency
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/tiberius-coin-ico/
https://www.metalbulletin.com/Article/3784773/Precious-metals/Commodities-fund-Tiberius-looks-to-back-cryptocurrency-with-metals-in-T-coin-launch.html
https://www.ccn.com/tiberius-group-to-launch-new-cryptocurrency/
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-metals-cryptocurrency/tiberius-to-jump-into-cryptocurrencies-with-metals-backed-digital-coin-idUSKBN1FB1WK
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/liveblog/fintech-analysis#entry_43569572

HUMAN PROSPERITY STARTS WITH TECHNOLOGY, METALS ENABLE IT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukonka

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

If you need russian translation i reserved ^)
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
TiberiusMarketing (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

If you need russian translation i reserved ^)

Not needed at this point in time!

Thanks though

HUMAN PROSPERITY STARTS WITH TECHNOLOGY, METALS ENABLE IT
Quarkico

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

The Tiberius Coin is the first crypto-financial product which grants you direct ownership to a basket of strategic metals that are key to future technologies. Stability metals have been chosen to lower the storage costs and decrease volatility. The usage of gold also provides enhanced liquidity and rotection against currency risk.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

MAN!  saw the Ads! Why not icluded the hedge thing and the venezuela, turkey syrian advanatage.. Probably the video is finished when the changing world advantage become very clear. 😁
Seems holding the TCOIN is really  in the horizon
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

I like Tiberius. Its classier than Nero, and has roots from the Tiber river which has always been an important route for commodities
The Cryptoclast

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

When I'm reading that buying a token I am getting access to a $34 trillion market I'm getting quite suspicious. Crypto is about trustless systems. Why should we trust the fact that your tokens will be backed by metals?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

You write that your tokens give you ownership over the strategic metal. Can you name varieties of metal? Aluminum, zirconium or some other?

giuseppe.rapallo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

You write that your tokens give you ownership over the strategic metal. Can you name varieties of metal? Aluminum, zirconium or some other?

Here's the allocation per coin: 25gram copper, 25gram aluminium, 5gram tin, 6gram nickel, 1gram cobalt, 3mg gold and 1.5mg platinum.
giuseppe.rapallo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

When I'm reading that buying a token I am getting access to a $34 trillion market I'm getting quite suspicious. Crypto is about trustless systems. Why should we trust the fact that your tokens will be backed by metals?

Hi, Giuseppe here, from Tiberiuscoin.com. Crypto and blockchain is way more than trustless systems. I agree that it's about trustless systems  BUT its also about independence, stability, sustainability and a robust legal protection. This is important, and it seems like most of the people forget that. Of course trustless system is cool, but what about the other features? Can I safe my pension in a coin which is subject to 100% volatility? Can I put all my savings into a coin that is shut down for some reason the next day?

Metal on the blockchain offers the following things
1. Trustless: All on the blockchain, everything traceable and reconciled by the network.
2. Stability: Because our coin bears an tangible asset the volatility is capped around 10% (way more stable).
3. Sustainability: Most of the project that i've seen do not offer a sustainable business model. Our structure is from that angle almost "unique" compared to most other ICO's.
4. Legal protection: You can have lengthy discussions about whats a security or whats a derivative or whether bitcoin shall be treated as a commodity. In our case its even more simpler. We sell metals, thats its. The coin identifies you, however, the purchase and sales agreement between you and us is about the metal we sell. The metal belongs to you. We as a service provide store it, but - and thats important - it doesn't belong to us. The aspect of having these information on the blockchain makes it so convenient because thru the blockchain everything is on your phone....no need to store 25 tons of copper in your backyard. The blockchain confirms you a legal owner and no one can change that.

Last but not least, the fact that our coin is subject to a volatility around 10% is very interesting from a investment point of view. Not so much from that perspective of getting rich very quickly but rather from that angle of fighting inflation. Metal are the best protection against hyper inflation and although a lot of people think that bitcoin is the solution for everything, they forgot that a billion people suffer from currency devaluation and high inflation. So offering them a "trustless" and decentralized coin with a 100% volatility - with a valuation based on ....nothing but the perception of the community - is not helping them. This is not a solution. The can't do LITERALLY NOTHING with that type of coin. On one hand they lose more than 50% per year in their local currency and on the other they have 20% swings a day.

Remember one thing, we're not here to replace any existing cryptocurrency, we're here to offer an additional new type of product category. We're more than convinced that as of now the Tiberius Coin might be the only product which offers all these features.

The Cryptoclast

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:17:03 AM

Hi, Giuseppe here, from Tiberiuscoin.com. Crypto and blockchain is way more than trustless systems. I agree that it's about trustless systems  BUT its also about independence, stability, sustainability and a robust legal protection. This is important, and it seems like most of the people forget that. Of course trustless system is cool, but what about the other features? Can I safe my pension in a coin which is subject to 100% volatility? Can I put all my savings into a coin that is shut down for some reason the next day?

Metal on the blockchain offers the following things
1. Trustless: All on the blockchain, everything traceable and reconciled by the network.
2. Stability: Because our coin bears an tangible asset the volatility is capped around 10% (way more stable).
3. Sustainability: Most of the project that i've seen do not offer a sustainable business model. Our structure is from that angle almost "unique" compared to most other ICO's.
4. Legal protection: You can have lengthy discussions about whats a security or whats a derivative or whether bitcoin shall be treated as a commodity. In our case its even more simpler. We sell metals, thats its. The coin identifies you, however, the purchase and sales agreement between you and us is about the metal we sell. The metal belongs to you. We as a service provide store it, but - and thats important - it doesn't belong to us. The aspect of having these information on the blockchain makes it so convenient because thru the blockchain everything is on your phone....no need to store 25 tons of copper in your backyard. The blockchain confirms you a legal owner and no one can change that.

Last but not least, the fact that our coin is subject to a volatility around 10% is very interesting from a investment point of view. Not so much from that perspective of getting rich very quickly but rather from that angle of fighting inflation. Metal are the best protection against hyper inflation and although a lot of people think that bitcoin is the solution for everything, they forgot that a billion people suffer from currency devaluation and high inflation. So offering them a "trustless" and decentralized coin with a 100% volatility - with a valuation based on ....nothing but the perception of the community - is not helping them. This is not a solution. The can't do LITERALLY NOTHING with that type of coin. On one hand they lose more than 50% per year in their local currency and on the other they have 20% swings a day.

Remember one thing, we're not here to replace any existing cryptocurrency, we're here to offer an additional new type of product category. We're more than convinced that as of now the Tiberius Coin might be the only product which offers all these features.

Hm, looks like a swan song for this project, since nothing more has been posted here in the following six months.
I guess I was right after all...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: