Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS  (Read 940 times)
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 03:12:11 AM by exCoins.io

[Hybrid Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange]
[Max supply] 90,000,000 [EXN] - Price 0.08 $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crryptood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

Another great project
Good luck dev
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198546.0
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

We are looking for the bounty
gd lk

Bounty will start soon
Thanks
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Another great project
Good luck dev
Thank you
Join our telegram / m.me/excoinsio
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting
Crryptood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting

Crypto currencies is the future , soon we will see many new exchanges
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

This is the first project of its kind to serve traders and investors in the first place
But there will be other projects in this area
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

This is the first project of its kind to serve traders and investors in the first place
But there will be other projects in this area

I beleive in your dev team
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

softcap 800,000 USD and hardcap 5,600,000
and yes its sure you dont need open presale right ? it should sound easy if you just want to hit softcap
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week
reserter

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:10 AM

Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

softcap 800,000 USD and hardcap 5,600,000
and yes its sure you dont need open presale right ? it should sound easy if you just want to hit softcap
Yes your right , but we are looking for reach the hardcap, we already received many emails from some investors they are looking for our project
Thank you
reserter

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:55 AM

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week

Thank you, my developer will wait this week and I hope to hear the happiness of your project.good luck
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:22:09 AM

Thank you

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

As i see you have +61k accounts , worldwide
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:24:07 AM

Thank you

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:58 AM

Thank you

As i see you have +61k accounts , worldwide

We have 16k users from Europe only , 61k is the total from all the countries
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: