Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again!  (Read 2417 times)
Stargazer (OP)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
Well, the market cap is now very very low it approx $221B only. I think this downtrend time will continue to the end of 2019. So be patient, and wait for the ETH drop to 300$.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

Well it can be a good time to acquire some ethereum in this period. But some people have been accumulating since the $600 down period and must have gotten tired of buying more. Capital is the key. If you re still left with some capital, you can consider getting some amount at this point.
tanveer01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:17 AM

Yeah! it' a best time to invest in ETH and hold it, even next two months are best because price of all altcoin especially Bitcoin and ETH will goes down. The next two months are too panicful for all holders because market will go down as much as possible. But it will recover at end of this year and will definitely hit huge prices.
ivy_project
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, anything under $1000. The impact the Ethereum blockchain has on the world will only grow and grow. In 2 to 3 years we will see all blockchain projects and coins start to slowly rise. Wait 5 years when the regulatory agencies catch up and all the big fish start to invest in crypto, you will see the entire market hitting records we couldn't think imaginable.

The Ivy Project
Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Reddit | GitHub
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:20 AM

Personally I'm looking for $50 ETH. That's probably still overvalued.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

One of the top trader ( I forgot his name, will try to search him again and edit this reply ) predicted that we are going to experience a huge dump this August before the great bullish run starts again. But some believed (I do also) that the dump is because of the ETF has been delayed this September, check this link: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-loses-7-000-support-after-etf-delay-altcoins-suffer-large-losses. Don't panic, this is a good time to invest in crypto and buy some ETH or BTC, always take advantage of what is happening.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:43 AM

Can't remember what month last year but I bought ETH at around $250 rate, still in profit if you haven't sold your ETH yet bought last year. Now it really the time to buy some and HODL. It'll be "ber" months again soon, so ETH is probably preparing us for a bull run in the next coming months. Let's just be positive  Grin
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

ethereum js nice and i have always believed in it? so j tuonk that i ak so happy about it and i want it to shone on as long as possible

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Can't remember what month last year but I bought ETH at around $250 rate, still in profit if you haven't sold your ETH yet bought last year. Now it really the time to buy some and HODL. It'll be "ber" months again soon, so ETH is probably preparing us for a bull run in the next coming months. Let's just be positive  Grin
ethereumnis great indeed and u thonk a lor of peopel who invested in it are do happy now about havi g it in their hands

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

I think you are quite correct, this is the best time to push in enough funds and buy ETH because from next month the price there might be in a bullrun. The present price of 358 is okay for a buy. Thanks

HOMT