Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again!  (Read 2398 times)
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

Yes some people including me have a same opinion about that because we all know at this moment in the market that ethereum has or have a chepear value again that will be a great opportunity for those buy and sellers or coin holders that do understand much the potential of ethereum in the market and some other says that the day has near to rise up again all the value of all crypto in the market some says when it comes to ber months a lot of coin soaring up high than we expect because i think a lot of people taking that opportunity to play the market so they can get a lot of profit before the end of the year.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
scrtrp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

Yes, I also think that the best time to invest in Ethereum is coming. Today's price is around $290. It is worth investing. I am holding Ethereum now. I believe that investing in Ethereum can bring me good profits. Square is one of my favorite coins
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

I think that in the past few months of the cryptocurrency market decline, the best investment opportunity in Ethereum in these days, the price of Ethereum has been as low as 300 US dollars, which is really a very low price, I hope people can grasp Stay this opportunity, don't miss it,
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

This might perhaps be the best time to invest in Ethereum as I believe there will be a rapid rise in Ethereum from now on. I think it's best one holds one's Ethereum at this moment, and not to sell. I think this time is a great opportunity to gain more in Ethereum because the market will soon rise than we could ever imagine.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Now is a good time to buy not only Ethereum , but also other coins.We have to wait till Thursday. If ETFs are not approved, the price may fall even lower and Vice versa.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Price is below $300. Well it is good time to buy/invest in etheruem while the market price to low. We need more patience to hold this coin. And i believe, that etheruem will give me a huge profit on the better days
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

I fully agree with you. You just look Ethereum is cheaper than three hundred dollars. I think it's a very good price. I am sure that in a few months Ethereum will cost much more. Which means this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. I don't think there will be as good a price in the future as there is now.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

this is one of the most common mistakes that the newcomer investors in altcoins make. basically you are saying now that price has fallen it is a good time to invest. but the reality is that falling doesn't make it a good investment. reaching the bottom does.

and ethereum has not yet reached its bottom. if you look back through the topics you can see that at every $100 drop people made at least a dozen topics saying it is a good time to invest in ETH because it has fallen and then it fell some more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Yes, the price of Ethereum has dropped to $270. This is a very low price. I think this is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Many people are panicked because of the decline of Ethereum, but still believe that it will rise again. .

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

It is always a good time to invest in Ethereum, anything under $1000. The impact the Ethereum blockchain has on the world will only grow and grow.currently eth prices are dropping drastically and are very suitable for the time to buy, most likely will rise again at the end of the year.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

It is best time to invest on ethereum there is lots of news coming on ethereum blockchain but still not confirmed about pos implementation and total supply . Main reason for ethereum price drop was people started to dump ethereum which collected on ico’s . Even most of the ico’s happened in ethereum blockchain failed . New ico’s are failing to collect fund.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I agree that the given price of ETH is very understated and soon, namely, in the fall there will be an upsurge and I hope to see at least $ 500

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

The thing is that the time can never be right. One simply cannot know if these levels are the bottom. Ethereum has crashed to 260's level and has the possibility of going down further. The best strategy would be to Buy at good levels (these days we are at good level) and sit tight.

Yeah, a lot of people when the ETH about 700, 500 and then continue to say 300 this is the bottom. But time has proved all, the market trend is still down and the drop rate of ETH is more than Bitcoin
bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

Yes I agree I think this is the best time to buy ethereum and hold strongly without panicking till the end of the year
absenter87

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Yes, I think just as long as Ethereum below $ 300 it needs to be purchased more by the fact that it will in any case take off sooner or later!
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

yes, now a good time you can do now, because ethereum prices are still cheap, so you will also get many benefits in the future. because ethereum price growth is also increasing.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

You are certainly right and now a very good price. But are you sure the market will stop falling? I think we should wait a little longer before we start buying Ethereum.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

You are certainly right and now a very good price. But are you sure the market will stop falling? I think we should wait a little longer before we start buying Ethereum.

Who knows the bottom price? You see, this has been the most common mistakes by the mediocre investors. ETH has been suffering from a severe price drop, infact there are people who wished ETH would drop down to $300, but right now its below $300, when will you think is the right time to buy? When the market start rising?
If youre still skeptical if the ETH would still go below $200, there are also an option in which you could buy partially, just to ensure you buy something from the dip.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
I think that now is really a good time to buy a lot of ETH coins. Ethereum is a very popular and productive platform that works successfully. I think in the future ETH will grow to a mark of $ 2,000.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

how many times and how much money do you have to lose before you stop making silly decisions like this?

ethereum price is obviously going down and there is no stopping it. so far the market sentiment (not the forum post sentiment!) is very negative and the volume is also dropping. buying now is extremely risky.

what you can do is to buy after a huge drop. for example when a couple of days ago it fell near $200 you could have bought and then sold after it went back above $300 because as you can see despite going back to $300+ ETH fell down again to $270-$280 and is still going down.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: