Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:11:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again!  (Read 2405 times)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

It's best to invest when everyone is trying to sell, and Hodl till FOMO sets is and everyone is trying to buy.
The market is down now, and Ethereum stands below$200, this is surely the best time to buy.
And don't wait for more dumps as the market is highly unpredictable. 
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Absolutely accurate introduction about ETH, many people think so, but you are free to assess the situation yourself and I think that you will still make a choice in favor of investing in ETH, right now.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

Ethereum continued to devalue over the course of about 6 months and continues to lose value every day. The investor is distressed with the value reaching the bottom of the continuous bottom point estimations. We have learned that even though it is a quality project, we may experience a sharp depreciation in such projects. It is very difficult to predict how long this decline will continue, but I am also sure that Ethereum will win after this declining trend. I think it would be more appropriate to evaluate the fact that it has declined to very low price levels in the last days, not as a crisis but as a buying opportunity. I do not want to go without saying whether it is a good buying opportunity in the short term or long term.
romeo88

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

$ 150 i think the eth price will be towards. Maybe about $ 100, but it's a bit hard. It's time to think of another coin, Ethereum is out of date. Its value has reached its peak
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I think now is the best time to invest ethereum, I'm sure and optimistic that ethereum's future will soon improve so that it buys when the price is cheap like now so we will get a big profit.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Yes, Ethereum is trading at a really low level that has not been seen in many months. The technology and the ethereum network behind ETH makes it a good opportunity to invest at current prices. Many are hoping that from here ETH will make a reversal.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

I see,you are very right now is the best time to invest in ethereum ,its so low and cheap ,those saying its end time for ETH just wait and see ,you might regret not buying at low price.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Yes. watch Ethereum today for 164, it's the best time to buy and invest in coin. I think the bear market is a good investment opportunity. this is the time when you can buy at a low price

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

I think that now is a good price for investing in Ethereum. Perhaps this is not the best price to buy but now a good price to buy for several years ahead.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

As time has shown you were wrong) But I think that Ethereum is still high and its price is 175$ is just a sale.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I am beginning to think that it is a good thing I didn't see this thread when you posted it because if I had bought then, I would be losing almost 50% now.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Yes i agree with your statement. Now is the correct time to buy more ethereum if you like to invest more and have many much more of profits in the future. Just ethereum continues to go down its price, the better to buy more ethereum coins. And in the long run you may sell it in a profitable time and inveat more.

Now is the most ideal time to buy, the market will soon improve and recover so buying when the price is cheap or now is the thing that will make us get a big profit, I'm sure and optimistic that the crypto future at the end of the year will recover

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

I would not say that. In connection with the latest not very comforting news. As the rate fell sharply. Everyone is afraid to invest in this kerotype. But I like, I believe in rebirth. And I think that it is worth buying. While the price has not risen.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

At the moment I do not see the market growth. But now is a really good time to invest in Ethereum. Its price has now fallen very much, and this gives us the opportunity to buy even more Ethereum. After all, by the end of the year it will increase in price.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

Yes, it is. Even though Ethereum fell even more (now is $ 173), I think the price of around $ 300 for one Ethereum is a very good opportunity for a profitable investment. Although this market downturn is not pleasant, it is an ideal time to buy some of the leading coins on the market at very low prices.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

This is the best time to invest in any coin especially ethereum,  in no time investors of this coin will be in huge profit. If you can take the risk why not invest? Life itself is a risk.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I think altcoins have a long way to recover compared to bitcoin itself. The ath price from right now for bitcoin is 314% only (changes constantly but barely) however the ath for eth is 842% and for some other alts the ath price is over 2000%+.

This means eth has a lot bigger chance to make us great profits when it goes up compared to bitcoin however that is a long term deal. For example bitcoin can reach to $7k tomorrow and it is realistic but we do not believe eth will be 250 tomorrow, no one does. Which means buying ethereum is an amazing great deal for long term but buying bitcoin is a better short term investment.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

I think that the price of Ethereum to Bitcoin is of great importance. I think that the correction of Ethereum to Bitcoin will soon end and the price of Ether and altcoins will grow.

For a long time, the Ethereum did not show any growth, but today it resumed its approach to bitcoin and I hope to catch up with it soon!

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Once bitten twice shy. Don't make the same mistake again. If you buy Eth now to hold till when it moons, make sure you sell immediately when it rises.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I tell you, this is the perfect time to invest in ethereum because you will get Eth at a lower price on the market, hold it and wait for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: