Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again!  (Read 2415 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

I concur, the price has fallen so much and now is the time to buy eth. Price lower than $300 for eth is not something that we though would be possible again but here we are and this makes it the perfect opportunity to buy the coin and stock up on it. I have already bought a good number of the coin ready for the hold and if you want to invest then now is the time to do so
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.

I think same like you .I cant still believe eth about these prices. But that is really good opportunity for us and for the people. That is really good chance to earn money in the future. But surely in that bear market people dont want to spend 1 more dollar on cypto coins include ethereum too. But that is really wrong decision. We will see in 2 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: