Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF .. do we really need it?  (Read 648 times)
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

The SEC decided to postpone a decision on the Bitcoin ETF for 45 days. The crypto community did not take this news well, with the market dipping almost 10% as a response. In this video I ask a very important question.. do we even need the Bitcoin ETF.

https://www.asiacryptotoday.com/bitcoin-etf-do-we-really-need-it/
In my opinion, bitcoin etf is not really needed in this market. This is a very volatile market and that is the nature of the market. Investors are accustomed to this and the appearance of etf funds will upset my investment strategies and other investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

In my opinion to make Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be huge market,  we need Bitcoin ETF because this thing possible become trigger for bull market in crypto.  Just like price of Gold that hasbeen bull run after the ETF approved.

Ryanbruc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

In my opinion to make Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be huge market,  we need Bitcoin ETF because this thing possible become trigger for bull market in crypto.  Just like price of Gold that hasbeen bull run after the ETF approved.
Of course we badly need this to happen because the market needs quick cure and this is one good way to push it a bit ahead of the current position it is standing now at. In addition, due to ETF, people will also start investing big which means big push.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

"We" don't need an ETF, but there are a lot of people out there who needs it. And I believe that crypto-market will be in a much better state if the trading of Bitcoin ETFs is permitted through major stock exchanges.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

The SEC decided to postpone a decision on the Bitcoin ETF for 45 days. The crypto community did not take this news well, with the market dipping almost 10% as a response. In this video I ask a very important question.. do we even need the Bitcoin ETF.

I am not very interested about bitcoin ETF SEc approval, i still believe bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency as independent anonymous currency.

I don't thing etf can help for bitcoin bring it to become stable, but I'll will wait what is the effect if ever etf apporve by the US SEC.
I can not agree. I believe that in order for new investments to go into the cryptocurrency market, regulation is needed. People are afraid to invest in the crypto market. Bitcoin-ETF was created to protect investors first!

Yes, once we get the approval it is good to get more new investors into the cryptocurrency market. As the things are progressing cryptocurrency is going to be major adoption for people, so we need to wait for many approvals in the coming days.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

Bitcoin ETF is really needed as this procedure will increase the mass adoption and trust of bitcoin. In line with soaring bitcoin price, ETF will make bitcoin a stable asset.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

It's December 2018 and not one ETF has been approved and none in sight to be approved yet. About the need for an ETF, I think the space is really ripe for an ETF now if institutional investments is anything to go by. A lot of fresh investors are weary of the unsecured nature of the current exchanges and as such, an ETF would platform where they can invest in a more safe manner
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

Bitcoin ETF wouldn't be that in hype if it is not significant to bitcoin, affecting bitcoin price just as the start of the SEC decision. It will of course boost the confidence of the traders somehow. But, not to the point that it is a necessary thing to happen in bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Until now there is nothing clarification about the US sec for the etf Approval
I don't think etf can help for bitcoin become stroger again
And i don't understand why us sec always delay tge decision of approval
People will understand if the sec decide to junk the etf in the garbage

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

With the markets in such a bad state, I don't think that SEC will ever permit the approval of the ETFs. They just need some excuses, and with the ongoing crash they got what they wanted.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

When asked about this couple weeks ago I was saying we really do not NEED it but it would be nice to have it just in case. However, right now we really do need it like hell because they will be the only ones who can fight these "bitcoin whales" because we can't.

If Craig wants to sell all his coins and drop the price that's fine because if there was ETF going on and people were putting money into it that would mean there were big banks who expect the price to go up in order to get more investors, hence if the price goes down they would spend money to keep it higher for their investors, specially at the beginning so they can attract more investors later on.

An ETF that loses money of its first ever customers will not go big so they will work hard to keep the price high and that means even if Craig spends a billion dollars to keep it low, finance world will cover that difference and take it higher. Hence we really really really need it right now.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Bitcoin ETF .. do we really need it? - it depends on ETF. As for CBOE, it is a physical bitcoin ETF, it stays true to the bitcoin you own in underlying. So I'm for it.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Bitcoin ETF .. do we really need it? - it depends on ETF. As for CBOE, it is a physical bitcoin ETF, it stays true to the bitcoin you own in underlying. So I'm for it.
If it will make the price of bitcoin to be back on it's great days then I guess we really need it.
There are speculations this year, with this ETF the price pump a little but after denial it has dump so in short, it's really important to get approve to
have a good effect in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

i think i don't need this. it's not necessary  at this time. this is my opinion
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

We need Bitcoin ETF right now! The price of bitcoin still loow even there is a small pump happening today. Bitcoin ETF is the only hope of the people. If it will be a positive news then the price of bitcoin will follow. A lot of criticism in cryptocurrency nowadays but still I am hoping that soon it will recover.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

We need Bitcoin ETF right now! The price of bitcoin still loow even there is a small pump happening today. Bitcoin ETF is the only hope of the people. If it will be a positive news then the price of bitcoin will follow. A lot of criticism in cryptocurrency nowadays but still I am hoping that soon it will recover.

You are right. I think at this point we need something to push and create some momentum. So for me Bitcoin ETF could be the catalyst, I know we grew tired waiting for the SEC decision, but all is not lost because it looks like ETF is imminent. And if this happens, more institutional money will flow that might create the bull run we all have been waiting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

No needed at the moment, but not necessary a bad thing either. it would be a great addition nonetheless.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

ETF need for develope the blockchain,
But "whale" use this issue to make play with the price, all we need just what date really sure it will be approved, does anyone know the exact date will be ?
All i need is ETF right now, if i allowed to ask, i need pump and exit the trade safely.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

ETF need for develope the blockchain,
But "whale" use this issue to make play with the price, all we need just what date really sure it will be approved, does anyone know the exact date will be ?
All i need is ETF right now, if i allowed to ask, i need pump and exit the trade safely.
Everyone is thinking like you and it is really hard to make a profit in this market because the risk of investing is very high. I think that if the ETF investment fund is to enter the market, Bitcoin will soon return to $ 20,000.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

Hello! Honestly, I do not think this is so necessary. And I do not believe that this news will make the market grow. But this is just my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: