Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocafe (New Exchange for Goods and Services)  (Read 543 times)
Smokeymar (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:05:16 PM

What do you guys think of this site?

http://cryptocafe.com/
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

Doesn't look that bad, but does have around less than 50 deals ATM...needs to get bigger!
Smokeymar (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

Doesn't look that bad, but does have around less than 50 deals ATM...needs to get bigger!

I think today is the first day.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:38:32 PM

Not bad on the first day then, let's hear other users opinions thought.
ccj2740

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

CryptoCafe.com Bitcoin Marketplace receives over 21,000 requests in first 3 hours after launch!
Toronto, Nevada, February 24 2014 2:00PM EST

Myriad Interactive Media Inc. (OTCQB: MYRY) (XNG.BE) a global interactive media and development company, would like to provide a launch update on today’s launch of CryptoCafe.com

We have received over 21,000 requests in the first couple of hours from launch. This has brought our server (a single ec2 instance hosted on Amazon AWS ) down for a short period of time,” said Myriad CEO Derek Ivany.

He added, “To better handle future server load and serve our customers in the fastest way possible, we have already begun migrating CryptoCafe.com DNS and CDN to CloudFlare which is the most trusted and reliable brand in protecting scaling websites. We are in the process of scaling cryptocafe.com on AWS elastic load balancer to make system responsiveness much quicker.”

About CryptoCafe.com
ccj2740

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:27:48 PM

Not bad on the first day then, let's hear other users opinions thought.

I agree this may be the BTC version of EBAY. I think this will be a very popular website overtime.
Xenophon

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:47:22 PM

Looks very promising!

I particularly like the idea to offer a filter by location. Most other exchanges don't have that. It would be great to be able to filter for "European Union" or "Europe" - you would get more results than for a single country, and you don't have to deal with customs when shipping within EU, plus the shipping fees are relatively moderate.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:26:20 PM

Looks very promising!

I particularly like the idea to offer a filter by location. Most other exchanges don't have that. It would be great to be able to filter for "European Union" or "Europe" - you would get more results than for a single country, and you don't have to deal with customs when shipping within EU, plus the shipping fees are relatively moderate.

Indeed!

It just need some time to spread world wide but as soon as he will finish this project it might go skyrocket Smiley
ccj2740

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:15:32 AM

Looks very promising!

Right now the search bar at the top gives you location filter whereby you can filter down to city.
Clicking on search opens up a serach result page with listings from the chosen location plus category/search text.

But I´m sure they may change Location to Europe later on also.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:18:13 PM

Yes it is good Smiley I realy like it!

Nice done! Good job!

cheers!
ccj2740

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:03:03 PM

Yes it is good Smiley I realy like it!

Nice done! Good job!

cheers!

I agree , this can be a very popular site over time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: