Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency Adoption Point?  (Read 152 times)
CafeCoinICO (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Hey Team,

I am personally under the impression that the food service industry is one of the most likely adoption points for cryptocurrency. I am specifically keen on seeing cryptocurrency used for coffee because I think the speed, loyalty of consumer, and magnitude of transactions done in, for example, a Starbucks is perfect for the use of cryptocurrency. What do you think?

Best,
CafeCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amresh51963

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Some left over of using Deal-joy platform are explained below
1- Dealjoy can be used globally no matter where you are you can use dealjoy and get cashback in Dealtokens no other platform can be utilized globally.
2- Dealjoy offering its cashback in Cryptos no other online markets are using this strategy.
3- Dealjoy will increase the rewards as per the appreciation of platform no other website have done this.
4- Dealjoy platform has integrated webshop for its users or customers making it more user friendly.
5- Its a decentralized, transparent and community driven project no one in this market have these qualities as all of the other projects are centrally operated or owned by big companies or individuals.
Amresh51963

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Deal joy will solve the following existing problems in cashback space
1- Many sites offering cashback but every online shopping portal or website there is a minimum threshold but dealjoy is will not act like that, as you can get the cash back whatever amount you are authorized to get no matter how tiny or minimal,  there is no minimum cap of receiving cashback from dealjoy.
2- online marketing websites pay cash back to their users after a certain period of time but dealjoy will provide their user's cashback instantly to their wallet.  Their will be no waiting time for receiving the cashback
3- Dealjoy will not store users personnel data as done by various websites,  this data later sold to the companies  and they utilize this data to study users behavior, shopping preferences, choices and  for their own benefits and their research and other beneficial purposes as and when required.
Amresh51963

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

The Cashback is offered by Deal Joy is really amazing.  As on today we shop from online market.  We shop whatever the things required and pay online to website.  Dealjoy brings the revolution in cashback sector as they are offering crypto-currency as cash back and it is also near to instant.  I think it will really change the Cashback space.  Dealjoy will also buyback the tokens issue from token holders from the earnings received from commission and use it to buy back the tokens this will result the less supply high demand and will surely increase the price of token.
Amresh51963

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Dealjoy cashbacks are paid out to its users near-instantly and without having  a minimum threshold. Members can withdraw their well earned DEAL tokens to their wallets any time any where to be traded for other cryptocurrencies via various cryptoexchanges where deal tokens will be listed, they can also convert deal tokens to feat  or held for potential value appreciation. The Wonderful Dealjoy community-driven token model works to the benefit of token holders, Stake holders, lessening the circulating supply and creating buying pressure by repurchasing tokens to be distributed back to the community as commissions.  This model will surely increase the deal token price
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

The idea is really good and if we could ensure crypto transaction in famous shops like KFC,mCdonald, starbucks etc this would have taken crypto long ahead in mass adoption. WE should keep trying so that we can use crypto in our daily transaction.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

A company like IBM is also now looking forward to the cypto currency. It is getting mass adoption day by day. But now at present, food service industry is one of the best adoption point. Crypto currency will get worldwide acceptance and the time is not so far!
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Yeah i am agree with you. Food is our basic needs. So if food companies accept payments with bitcoin it will be a huge advantage for cryptocurrency. Starbuck has done a really great job.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

It looks like in the upcoming days cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is going to approve everywhere. Starbucks is just a beginning. I think other food giant will accept bitcoin soon.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Hey Team,

I am personally under the impression that the food service industry is one of the most likely adoption points for cryptocurrency. I am specifically keen on seeing cryptocurrency used for coffee because I think the speed, loyalty of consumer, and magnitude of transactions done in, for example, a Starbucks is perfect for the use of cryptocurrency. What do you think?

Best,
CafeCoin

The question should be what's the use of blockchain in that regards? how will coffee be used in blockchain? In my own opinion, I think blockchain is needed where transparency, trust and accountability is needed.

Little Pixies

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

The food industry in the world is so huge that if they start accepting payments in cryptos then it would make half of the mass adoption possible for the whole world. But, there are some ifs and buts like the countries that have made crypto payment illegal won't allow such things to happen. Moreover, some food shops have franchises all over the world which might be problematic for some.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Food industry is definitely a huge sector which can actually adopt cryptos as a payment method and help the mass adoption and education of cryptocurrencies among their customers. I recently been to Rovereto in Italy and there people are paying for pizza, alcohol, exclusive italian dishes with Bitcoin and other cryptos already, which makes the whole process very fast and simple.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

The food industry is still not catching up with the crypto. But they will soon. And the people in the crypto market are really looking forward to it.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Hey Team,

Best,
CafeCoin

payment by a crypto currency in a cafe is not entirely convenient because the rate of any coin is very unstable, there is no such thing that for several days in a row it keeps at one level. there are always small fluctuations.
So, how do you imagine the price of coffee? )) every day a new
tortured to change price tags and calculate revenue

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

The food industry is still untouched and we only have just gotten Starbucks on broad. So, yes, it will be great if we get to see more participation for this industry.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

The idea is certainly good and it would be nice to implement it. Now we are calculating cash or a card, but I'm interested in how payment will be made at the same box office by cryptocurrency?
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

This might be an interesting turn of events if they do take on the food industry. We have already seen Starbucks buckling up and coming on board the crypto world and we will love to see the other follow suit.
enellf

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I totally agree with you. Food service industry is a good option for cryptocurrency adoption. Many big companies have already started to take initiative in this field. Starbucks can be both with Bitcoin soon.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

I really appreciate that you are asking our opinions but unfortunate I don't have clear knowledge about so I will suggest you to analyze the market properly by you own and take your decision
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

you are right starbucks are the best for adoption point. i think it is more reliable and potential. it will secure our investment. it future are bright.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: