Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right Time  (Read 2369 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Recently all the markets are down so peoples are stay away in all the investment. May be next month we will see the better result because monthly once it will move forward again all are sell the crypto it was continued in last three months so we can buy know it will move forward on end of this month or next month so profit is confirmed.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I agree, for investors who are looking for a moment to enter the market, now is a good time, and maybe in the future it will be even better
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

If you look at large stock exchanges whales deliberately underestimate the price (artificially) to buy coins at a lower price, so that's right you said now is the time))

WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

Time to buy with WhaleTank Trade.
We rebought our portfolio and now ready for a bullrun.
For more info check our website
Also, downtrend is not finished yet so you can buy cheaper
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

It is just as you said. This is the right time to buy some coins and hold them. Some people are being negative about this fall. Even I was a bit disappointed because the price has risen, and now it is falling. I come to understand a bit about these sudden rises and falls. But it is just temporally because bitcoin price is unpredictable. It can rise and fall at any time. So, people need to be cautious about when to sell and when to buy.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

I also think there are more buying opportunities in the down market, because most coins are very cheap, and those who like to buy coins in the green market are more vulnerable to property damage!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.

As what I've said in my recent post im doing my best to buy bitcoin again because of the prices now are dropping,i will be quitting to hold altcoins and token and i will all in for bitcoin..i can feel the growth neared for the September is coming and thats a xmass season when predicted tp be the recovery time
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
Yes, I also believe that we will gain a lot from this when the market fully recover from the fall and the bull run starts and that is if you took advantage of the market and invested in as many coin as possible because when the market recover and the bull run starts, the price of coin will also rise.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

I think it's a good time to buy altcoins, I want to buy some altcoins, I want to buy Ethereum but I don't have money, if I have enough money, I will buy Ethereum with a large amount, right now I only wish my altcoin have immediately increased the price.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

My main take is don't rush!! Wait for clear signs of bottom, accumulation or whatever you gonna call it for old coins.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Because the delay of SEC is the market decreased more. When the decision of SEC is positive for the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin then we can see that the market will increase.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

You are absolutely right! I already took advantage of the opportunity and purchased Ethereum for $ 360 for total cost $ 10,000! I expect the revenue from this deal of about 50% in the medium term!
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Not every dip is a good opportunity as people think because most expect btc to go down $6000 or $5800 but what if it will go down to $5000?
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

I agree with what OP said. This downfall on crypto market is somewhat expected to happen due to ETF. The public over reacted causing them to panic sell. This is another golden opportunity for us retail investors to accumulate more and buy those coins we cannot afford previously.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I think we should do the opposite to the whole crowd. If everyone says that you need to sell and leave the market, I always do the opposite, I buy. If everyone says buy market goes up, then I need to sell. At this point in time, it is best to invest in bitcoins and wait. The market is weak and small in volume.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

your plan is correct and I really agree with your opinion. maybe we won't get profit in the near future, but wait and someday we will feel the victory. always fold the assets we have, this is what I always do and I don't care what is happening.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

It just needs a little patience before you receive mega profits. Buy up as much as you can afford and then wait for the altcoin bull run, it always happens after bitcoin rises and stabilises. Once the ETF is granted and everything pumps you will be glad you bought up those coins

Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I believe in cryptomarket i think we should have little patience just hold your all coins and use this opportunity buy more coins this way to will get more profits . Because today cryptomarket is falling but it is not continue it will recover soon.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

yes, I agree this is indeed the right time to invest, for those who have more money can be used as an opportunity to buy a few coins, buy coins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap, believe me one day you will feel the benefits.
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

I think we are at the right time for investment.Investing in a downside market will gain us a lot in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: