Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right Time  (Read 2362 times)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.

Only time could tell. All the assets we are holding now could go back to how much worthy it is, all of the assets we would bought now could give us generous gains, only time could tell, also the ETF  Grin

There is no perfect time to invest, it is up to you as long as do you have a capital to invest. In this bear market a lot of people are worried but the right thing that we should do is invest wise. What is invest wise? It means invest in popular crypto that already know that it have a great potential like bitcoin and ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

There are tons of altcoins, which are the ones you will expect to benefit?
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes
Of course, this situation is ideal for entering new investors and replenishing purses. But another thing is how to convince them that the growth of the market will start in about two months, rather than wait a long time and constantly think about the losses and the sense of investing.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

Trading requires patience. IMHO now we should wait and see at what direction will market moves. It still can be correction but it can be one green big candle that will ruin your short position)

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
I do not even know ... Altcoins, bitcoins sink lower and lower every day. I have already thought several times that the lower price will not fall, but the price every time breaks a new bottom
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:36 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 07:34:34 AM by groko271

after trading for a couple of decades, and a few years with crytpo, i honestly think that the right time varies from coin to coin. Surely there's a general "right time" when there is blood on the streets. But sometimes its better to be very studious in your research because history teaches us that some coins don't recover at all you do is end up as a bag holder with a useless virtual paperweight of coins lol.
check out the crypto graveyard, go the to waybackmachine and have a look at history repeating itself.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

I am also optimistic that the decline in btc prices will produce maximum profit when prices rise. so the best time to take advantage of the situation is doing the best thing about bitcoin, because believe me if in the future bitcoin will grow optimally and the market will improve.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I do think it's a good time to buy right now. The past few big dips have stopped around this point, so there is precedent for price rises coming soon.
It is always a good idea to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, and then repeat - however it is easier said than done.

Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Time is a very bad factor. What I most do not like is wait and catch up. And here it is necessary to wait and probably for a very long time. I wrote the patience and work all peretrut. Just do not need to run ahead of the porter.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

While the bear market continues, there are still plenty of opportunities.
Because the market still has good volatility, you need to take every opportunity.

r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

For us now a good time you can buy several altcoins. because now the price is also cheap, so you can wait for a while by waiting for a better price, so you will also get many benefits.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

yes cryptocurrency prices are currently falling you must be able to take advantage of a moment like this to be able to buy as much as you can because the price is still below, do not let you buy when coin making a price increase will make you stuck at expensive prices.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

That's true just that many like me never thought the bear market will last this long. At most we had envisaged a six month bearish condition but unfortunately it has dragged to the eight month and that can be spirit-killing, but there are strong indications of a full and robust bullish market before the end of the year and for that we must Keep hope alive. Meanwhile this is the perfect time to invest and wait for a windfall to cash in big.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

That's right. I also think like you. The market will up trend and we should invest now to be able to grasp the opportunity ahead.
Please decide for your fate Smiley)
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

I think so, the market went down just because of etf news which is not bad at all, they have just delayed it so it increases the chance of getting approval to me.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

market keeps falling. Who the hell know the lowest point during this dip? ETH falls severe. I bought at 360, the second day falls to 320. seems terribly endless
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:34 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 01:00:38 AM by maarx

Right. Taking crypto in consideration in investing, you can invest at any time. Yes now this is the right moment to invest as much as you can splitting into few parts spreading across more coins with good growth in the past. This would be a wise idea to invest in many coins as if one does not bring profits then other one will certainly bring a good turn over.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

you need to have a good reaction and mind in this business, have time to buy, have time to sell, be a professional
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

market keeps falling. Who the hell know the lowest point during this dip? ETH falls severe. I bought at 360, the second day falls to 320. seems terribly endless
Actually, isn't the way it takes to an end. All the dips that we have now is just because of ETF delays. Once these issues will be resolve, then we expecting huge increase and the entire market will turn into green again. We just hope that it could settle down earlier if possible and to stop people from moaning,  whining everyday.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

now the market is green but the price of coins is almost not growing.  And so if you have not bought a coin yet, now is the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: