Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right Time  (Read 2362 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

All those who bought the dip this month will be rich for sure in the next few months especially in the month of December always remember nothing will stay forever because it is cycle just up and down. Best of luck everyone because right now the bulls are already awake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Do not wait for the right time just invest in more and more. In crypto there is always the right time to invest. So, now is the time for the Tron. Invest in this coin to get a better return in short period.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
that is what you should be doing,the price of other bitcoins and altcoins fall as an opportunity for you to invest as much as you want, and for example the market will again increase the price of other bitcoin and altcoin you will get huge profits, ignore the words of people who doubting the rise of bitcoin and reporting the bad about the development of crypto money in the future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

We don't sure for the right time , now or later. But I am sure that the market is very cheap and I think you can divide your money four or five parts and you can start to buy coins.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

IMHO now we will see some kind of flat. People wants to buy at such low prices but IMHO we should be patient and we will another bottom for a short period of time with the great bounce. So I'm still waiting) 

Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

As we can see, the market is down and alts are very low due to market and btc conditions. Maybe we'll see the prices go down more within the days to come and it seems that it's the best chance we can get to invest more and to gain more profit. I believe that this dip will help us earn a lot when the right time comes.
It is true that we must be able to take advantage of the situation as well as possible including the current conditions where the cryptocurrency price is experiencing a downturn on the market and it is good now is the time to collect bitcoin and altcoin according to our ability to have them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

I am not sure it is the right time to invest now . You should wait till end of September even October and parse the charts and see what will happen.
Surely in a day btc will be back at the moon but actually we have to play the whale's games
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I am not sure it is the right time to invest now . You should wait till end of September even October and parse the charts and see what will happen.
Surely in a day btc will be back at the moon but actually we have to play the whale's games
Do your owned assessment, investing should be started with hard work and deep understanding, knowing what you are entering to should accompanied by precautions and knowledge how to get over with any events that can affect the risk of your investment, there's no so called right time, its' all about the goal that you are aiming.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Yes, i really just want to get in in this dip market, Ethereum exactly, seeing it in last weeks i think it really promises a good profit, even the market right now looks like stuck not moving with a low volume than before. I ever calculate just if i invest for 1 ETH for a few days (less than 1 week) i can make profit up to $21

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Right now we are seeing a small recovery in the market but still the prices are great for someone that is interested in investing for the long term, but right now I'm seeing the market dominated by people that want to invest in the short term so it's likely the price is going to go down again since there is no support for any bull market to happen right now.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

obviously it is a right time to invest your money. People whoever looking to make their investment this is the best place to grow along with the money you invest towards it. If you believe and want to see the bitcoin and altcoins at cheap price then you will be wait for 6 months and more.

whales will be try to manipulate in the Christmas time as well but they will achieve the marketplace dump this time too.
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Being cautious is good. It is best to step in the buying and selling process.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

At the moment, I can see that so many guys are regretting because they didn't believe that BTC and all other cryptocurrencies can rise back after this big downward trend. LOL. But for now, BTC price has risen back more than $7000 and ETH price is going to get over $300 again Smiley. Luckily I don't miss this chance  Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████