Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TIPO - THE TIPPING POINT OF E-COMMERCE ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 2217 times)
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 08:23:18 AM by tipoglobal

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

MEETING OF TIPO & NEXTY FOR UPCOMING COOPERATION

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/meeting-of-tipo-nexty-for-upcoming-cooperation-f7797619f654
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

TIPO Attended HYBRID SUMMIT 2018 in BKK(Bangkok) ThaiLand

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/tipo-attended-hybrid-summit-2018-at-bkk-bangkok-c10b8c7dc2e8
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

TIPO Attended HYBRID SUMMIT 2018 in BKK(Bangkok) ThaiLand

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/tipo-attended-hybrid-summit-2018-at-bkk-bangkok-c10b8c7dc2e8
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

TVC introduces TIPO’s members and advisors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZXZma3YeoQ
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

your project looks very interesting! can you tell, when you will start main sale period?

Thank for your interest. We will start in October the public sale. For more information, please visit our landing page thetipo.io or join our Telegram https://t.me/TIPO_Global
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Another e-commerce based project. Don't get me wrong, but I have seen a lot of project like this but most of them are doing good until now. I just hope that this project will become well-known also to the market.

tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

Thank for all your interest. We are trying everyday. For more information, please visit our landing page Thetipo.io or join us on Telegram https://t.me/TIPO_Global
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Nice project. If I invest in this project in large numbers, what is my profit

Surely that we get a discount, we will update immediately after unifie the information
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

How our Multi-Role Stakeholder Model brings benefits to different roles in TIPO

Merchants/ Sales Agent: Easy to start a shop and no need for big starting capital; Low booth renting fees; Sales & Marketing cost optimization; Be provided with market information and analysis; Different methods to control push and pull, supply and demand; Different price strategies. Especially with Sales Agent, opening a shop is easier than ever without the need of large starting capital and warehouse. Sales Agent would play the role of intermediary.

Buyer: Best price; Bargain and communicate with merchants easily to negotiate and create win-win situation; Trading goods with TPO coins and receive loyalty coins for buying on TIPO; Be reassured that TIPO provides Buyers with product origin tracking methods which decrease rates of fake goods and counterfeits.

Advertiser (or Publisher): Generate income easily with personal social media account just by sharing links of Merchants, get money from every click on the link. Monetization your social media contents is never this easy.

Shipper: TIPO allows no chance for fake orders; Our special trading methods allow shippers to schedule shipping time and route early and efficiently; As shippers are the ones who meet customers face-to-face. becoming Sales Agent on TIPO might be a good idea to harness the full potential of this work.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

How do TIPO resolve “Lack of Ship Scheduling Optimization” in ecommerce?

The “last mile” is a logistic concept that involves adapted processes to ensure final delivery is comfortable for customers and efficient. Of course it brings a lot of challenges to overcome, largely depending on cultures, locations & habits of online customers. Today, a great last mile delivery experience is central to any e-commerce business.

Online shoppers want to receive their goods as soon as possible. Parcel delivery has become a very powerful marketing leverage for your e-commerce. Knowing that about 37% of online shoppers who face a poor delivery experience blame the online seller itself and never shop again on its website. The concept of last kilometer represents a daily challenge for online stores owner in a very competitive market.

The majority of e-shoppers’ purchasing experience is directly linked to the quality of the delivery service that the seller provides them. Considering that waiting while order is being shipped is kind of stressful for customers, the last mile appears to be a key step in online customers satisfaction. 55% of them declare they won’t reorder from a website that had troubles with their parcel delivery.

=> TIPO Solution: With our high focus on “Buying for the Future” Model, we enable Merchants to make shipping plans in advance and schedule shipping time and location ahead for Shippers, this would minimize distance, cost & time thus ensuring on-time delivery anytime and anywhere. In addition, our collaboration with reputable logistics corporations enhance our reliability in delivery time.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

MEETING OF TIPO & NEXTY FOR UPCOMING COOPERATION

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/meeting-of-tipo-nexty-for-upcoming-cooperation-f7797619f654
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

TIPO GLOBAL BOUNTY PROGRAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4878091.new#new
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

How soon will the project begin? Tell me if this project will last long or not?
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

We updated MVP video

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=0vrXjKpAKTg
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

How soon will the project begin? Tell me if this project will last long or not?

We will launch in Jan 2019. Please visit our LP www.thetipo.io for get more information.

Thank you!
jaydenbee

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Wow, it's amazing. Good luck with your project. Do you have the bounty program?
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Thank you. You can see the bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4878091
salforis

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

I like the idea of multi-role. i will follow your project.
Trinh The Anh

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

This project i read seem good, so when you start open sale??
John_Sun

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

I like the project idea. Do you have an MVP?
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

This project i read seem good, so when you start open sale??

We will start on 10/10/2018
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

Please visit here to get the information
MaiChuaDuoc

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

I've watched your MVP, even though it's short and in very brief but it does look interesting, especially for anyone that like to make money online. Being able to become a online sale agent and earning money from advertising would be really profitable.
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

I believes its TIPO's vision of becoming the region’s leading B2P2P E-Commerce ecosystem by taking advantage of blockchain technology to operation optimization is a reachable goal.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I've watched your MVP, even though it's short and in very brief but it does look interesting, especially for anyone that like to make money online. Being able to become a online sale agent and earning money from advertising would be really profitable.

Thank for your comment. We just create the MVP with some most interest functions. We will soon start a direct demo for you guys.
MaiChuaDuoc

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Thank for your comment. We just create the MVP with some most interest functions. We will soon start a direct demo for you guys.
Can't wait to experience your full product. It will be first deployed on mobile devices or on web version ?
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

Can't wait to experience your full product. It will be first deployed on mobile devices or on web version ?

We will firstly delievery on web version, the mobile app is building now.
Harry Ngo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

The LAST 6 DIGITS from your subscribed ETH address to your work to prove that the work is YOURS and avoid false claims:

a43399
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Martins Hacks review our ICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7koJJ4SoK4&t=297s
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

For MVP testing product, please visit our website www.thetipo.io
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

I see that private-sale is still running for 25 days and my hope is that the target can be achieved so that public sales can be more optimistic about achieving success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

I see that private-sale is still running for 25 days and my hope is that the target can be achieved so that public sales can be more optimistic about achieving success.

Thank you so much  Grin The public sales will begin in 10 Oct. Hope so see your name in our KYC list  Wink
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 11:22:59 AM by logictense

I believes its TIPO's vision of becoming the region’s leading B2P2P E-Commerce ecosystem by taking advantage of blockchain technology to operation optimization is a reachable goal.

U are still doing posting on demand. How many accounts do u have? What regions ur B P PPP B company is located in? This is the reason why smart projects got out of the forums in 2015-2016 to grow independent communities outside of btctalk. Im just trying to move the needle in the right direction. There are better places where u can tip a stranger in bitcoin for the change in the orientation of ur body relative to the ground.

Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

More projects to push for global adoption of cryptocurrencies are needed. This project has a chance of success to link between manufacturers to end consumers and to create better blend between supply chain ecosystem and marketing/sales based on social media.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

I have seen your project in many news websites and marketing pages, so I think your are really strong company that would helps your ICO.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

A prestigious newspaper of China rated that TIPO is a turning point in e-commerce!
Read here for more information:

http://biz.ifeng.com/a/20180824/45137385_0.shtml
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

I have seen your project in many news websites and marketing pages, so I think your are really strong company that would helps your ICO.

Thank you  Cheesy
hastosambodo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Your project idea is very interesting, but there have been many projects like this on the market. What is your project strategy to be able to compete with others?
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

Sales are still in October, preparation is thorough and this will certainly have brilliant creative and ideas.
What steps will you take to convince investors?
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Sales are still in October, preparation is thorough and this will certainly have brilliant creative and ideas.
What steps will you take to convince investors?

We will join the CDAD event with the participation of Vitalik and many investment funds. On that day we will pitch on our project and call for funding. Read more the information of event here: https://www.vietnamcryptodialogue.com/
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Your project idea is very interesting, but there have been many projects like this on the market. What is your project strategy to be able to compete with others?

The ecommerce platform is quite popular but our model is not the same model, especially in Singapore has not appeared this model
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Nice project and I am sure that in the future will be a lot of support for your project. Hopefully the ICO can run according to plan so that the project can be realized.
wimpingextraneouswg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

I think the project will bring value to each individual in the ecosystem, optimizing the logistical processes bring benefits for all parties involved in every aspect, more value added for each individual in the system eco by eliminating the broker, providing opportunities Millennials to take advantage of the modernized and create their own value ... Too perfect!
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

Cointelegraph talk about us:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-e-commerce-platform-to-help-merchants-open-shops-without-startup-capital
gambianencodingyy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

I find your idea very interesting, bring value to each individual involved. TIPO attracted many participants and it brings an optimal solution for each person.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

I find your idea very interesting, bring value to each individual involved. TIPO attracted many participants and it brings an optimal solution for each person.

Thank you  Grin We have also the bounty program. If you are interested, you can find here
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

TIPO has launched the bounty version 2. For more information, please visit here
MaiChuaDuoc

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

How about was the v1 bounty ? I've joined in your Linkledn and Tweeter campaign, when do i receive my rewards ?
Certainly will participate in this new v2 campaign and spread out TIPO for more people.
timenewroyal

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

I like your bounty campaign, bounty version 1 when it's delivered
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

How about was the v1 bounty ? I've joined in your Linkledn and Tweeter campaign, when do i receive my rewards ?
Certainly will participate in this new v2 campaign and spread out TIPO for more people.

Please send us your registed information at v1 bounty, we will send you the result. Welcome to our v2!
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

TIPO at the Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets 2018 with the participation of Vitalik Buterin

15th September is the first day of CDAD 2018 — organized by the Ministry of Justice and the Investment Fund of Regulus Investment & Capital Holdings (Singapore), in partnership with Midas Protocol, Kyber Network, Tomochain, Kambria, Huobi Pro, as well as AMBlockchain and TIPO is honor to participate in this event.

More information, please visit here https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/first-day-at-cryptocurrencies-and-digital-assets-2018-of-tipo-71b992ae8879
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Of many projects, I think this project is very promising!  Great idea for a team that in the future can occupy its niche in the market!

Thank you  Cheesy
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

I believe the project based on e-Commerce will be able to gain success in this market.I like the vision of the developers and how they approach the tasks.I will therefore follow with interest the development of the platform and will consider participating in it.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

A block chain e-commerce based project, wow ,the idea is very great and catchy. I can also see your pre-sale is in October, I wish you all the best in this wonderful project ahead. The e-commerce industry needs change and hope you're that change.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

A block chain e-commerce based project, wow ,the idea is very great and catchy. I can also see your pre-sale is in October, I wish you all the best in this wonderful project ahead. The e-commerce industry needs change and hope you're that change.
I believe the project based on e-Commerce will be able to gain success in this market.I like the vision of the developers and how they approach the tasks.I will therefore follow with interest the development of the platform and will consider participating in it.

Thanks for your supports. We will pre-sale in October, now you can register the KYC on our website www.thetipo.io.

Have a nice day!  Cheesy
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

We proud to be one of the highly appreciated projects in China and Korea. Recently, there were a total of 15 newspapers mentioning us, including five Chinese and 10 Korean newspapers.

Click on the links below to read what they say about tipo:

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/potential-project-get-attention-by-chinese-and-korean-crypto-communities-302f9ebbaf14
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: