Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TIPO - THE TIPPING POINT OF E-COMMERCE ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 2217 times)
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Sales are still in October, preparation is thorough and this will certainly have brilliant creative and ideas.
What steps will you take to convince investors?

We will join the CDAD event with the participation of Vitalik and many investment funds. On that day we will pitch on our project and call for funding. Read more the information of event here: https://www.vietnamcryptodialogue.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Your project idea is very interesting, but there have been many projects like this on the market. What is your project strategy to be able to compete with others?

The ecommerce platform is quite popular but our model is not the same model, especially in Singapore has not appeared this model
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Nice project and I am sure that in the future will be a lot of support for your project. Hopefully the ICO can run according to plan so that the project can be realized.
wimpingextraneouswg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

I think the project will bring value to each individual in the ecosystem, optimizing the logistical processes bring benefits for all parties involved in every aspect, more value added for each individual in the system eco by eliminating the broker, providing opportunities Millennials to take advantage of the modernized and create their own value ... Too perfect!
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

Cointelegraph talk about us:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-e-commerce-platform-to-help-merchants-open-shops-without-startup-capital
gambianencodingyy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

I find your idea very interesting, bring value to each individual involved. TIPO attracted many participants and it brings an optimal solution for each person.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

I find your idea very interesting, bring value to each individual involved. TIPO attracted many participants and it brings an optimal solution for each person.

Thank you  Grin We have also the bounty program. If you are interested, you can find here
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

TIPO has launched the bounty version 2. For more information, please visit here
MaiChuaDuoc

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

How about was the v1 bounty ? I've joined in your Linkledn and Tweeter campaign, when do i receive my rewards ?
Certainly will participate in this new v2 campaign and spread out TIPO for more people.
timenewroyal

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

I like your bounty campaign, bounty version 1 when it's delivered
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

How about was the v1 bounty ? I've joined in your Linkledn and Tweeter campaign, when do i receive my rewards ?
Certainly will participate in this new v2 campaign and spread out TIPO for more people.

Please send us your registed information at v1 bounty, we will send you the result. Welcome to our v2!
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

TIPO at the Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets 2018 with the participation of Vitalik Buterin

15th September is the first day of CDAD 2018 — organized by the Ministry of Justice and the Investment Fund of Regulus Investment & Capital Holdings (Singapore), in partnership with Midas Protocol, Kyber Network, Tomochain, Kambria, Huobi Pro, as well as AMBlockchain and TIPO is honor to participate in this event.

More information, please visit here https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/first-day-at-cryptocurrencies-and-digital-assets-2018-of-tipo-71b992ae8879
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Of many projects, I think this project is very promising!  Great idea for a team that in the future can occupy its niche in the market!

Thank you  Cheesy
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

I believe the project based on e-Commerce will be able to gain success in this market.I like the vision of the developers and how they approach the tasks.I will therefore follow with interest the development of the platform and will consider participating in it.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

A block chain e-commerce based project, wow ,the idea is very great and catchy. I can also see your pre-sale is in October, I wish you all the best in this wonderful project ahead. The e-commerce industry needs change and hope you're that change.
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

A block chain e-commerce based project, wow ,the idea is very great and catchy. I can also see your pre-sale is in October, I wish you all the best in this wonderful project ahead. The e-commerce industry needs change and hope you're that change.
I believe the project based on e-Commerce will be able to gain success in this market.I like the vision of the developers and how they approach the tasks.I will therefore follow with interest the development of the platform and will consider participating in it.

Thanks for your supports. We will pre-sale in October, now you can register the KYC on our website www.thetipo.io.

Have a nice day!  Cheesy
tipoglobal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

We proud to be one of the highly appreciated projects in China and Korea. Recently, there were a total of 15 newspapers mentioning us, including five Chinese and 10 Korean newspapers.

Click on the links below to read what they say about tipo:

https://medium.com/@tipoglobal/potential-project-get-attention-by-chinese-and-korean-crypto-communities-302f9ebbaf14
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: