Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ASICs Technologies Promises 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner And 200 MH/s Scrypt Miner  (Read 51570 times)
Pikniker

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:11:46 PM

So the german Mimocloud have also removed any sign of MAT, their former partner, from their website.
Would be interesting to know if they ever got their money back..

Meanwhile MAT is STILL advertising their 6TH Titanium and the Excaliburs on their website.
Also Marc Coumans and his team apparently are still sending out emails on a daily basis, telling people lies about how their miners/refunds will arrive soon.
The criminal energy with this guy is just amazing. Even his LinkedIn profile is down.. Wink
It cannot possibly be worth it for him in the long run.
Or can it?

Now the website is completely sealed: www.mining-asics-technologies.com,
let's see if I still get my machine:-()
nam-shub

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:32:11 AM

M.A.T. just declared bankruptcy: http://www.wijlimburg.nl/nieuws-overzicht/bitcoinbedrijf-maastricht-bouwbedrijf-van-den-heuvel-landgraaf-en-hanssen-electro-hoensbroek-failliet/
Of course Marc Coumans must have known about and planned for this for a long time. Proving him to be the liar and thief everyone suspected him to be.
The contact of the bureau dealing with this bankruptcy case is: curator mr. C.F.M.P. Spreksel, Wilhelminasingel 63, 6221 BG Maastricht tel. 043-3432859

Happy new year!

/nam
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:28:42 PM

M.A.T. just declared bankruptcy: http://www.wijlimburg.nl/nieuws-overzicht/bitcoinbedrijf-maastricht-bouwbedrijf-van-den-heuvel-landgraaf-en-hanssen-electro-hoensbroek-failliet/
Of course Marc Coumans must have known about and planned for this for a long time. Proving him to be the liar and thief everyone suspected him to be.
The contact of the bureau dealing with this bankruptcy case is: curator mr. C.F.M.P. Spreksel, Wilhelminasingel 63, 6221 BG Maastricht tel. 043-3432859

Happy new year!

/nam
Thanks for your email, i have it on the webpage: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/

Yeh, bitcoin payments are hard to track and control  Lips sealed

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 06:10:40 PM

Yikes M.A.T. bankrupt and insolvent!  Color me shocked... Cry

Was really pulling for JJJ0923/lifeforcepools, Xircon, and Matweewee to pull off a "Now you see me" houdini act, but looks like most of our whistle blowing efforts were heard by the masses that frequent this forum.

They may have robbed a few sorry souls, but looks like their scam has finally hit a dead end

Future of mining, my ass!   Grin

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:03:48 PM

lol  Grin Grin

DanielRo

Activity: 689
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

lol  Grin Grin
Grin

Nothing is impossible :-)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:22:01 AM

Now Coumans claims that the customers who asked for a refund are to blame. FFS some scammers just don't know when to stop.

"All of this is a blatant smear campaign,” Coumans said. “Because of these false allegations, a lot of our customers became scared they would lose all of their downpayments. This led to many of them asking for refunds, while some big customers even canceled their contracts with us."

He added: "This is what led to MAT's bankruptcy."

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/mining-asics-technologies-bankrupt/

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 09:56:22 AM

Now Coumans claims that the customers who asked for a refund are to blame. FFS some scammers just don't know when to stop.

"All of this is a blatant smear campaign,” Coumans said. “Because of these false allegations, a lot of our customers became scared they would lose all of their downpayments. This led to many of them asking for refunds, while some big customers even canceled their contracts with us."

He added: "This is what led to MAT's bankruptcy."

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/mining-asics-technologies-bankrupt/

Let's be fair to the poor schmuck. Did we really expect him to to say "I spent your money on blow and hookers and didn't have enough left to buy the Alcheminer boxes and put stickers on them". Which is actually an amazing achievement if you think of it, seeing that Alcheminer hardware is A LOT cheaper than what MAT charged its customers. Perhaps some of the cash is still sitting in the blockchain waiting for the dust to settle.

I'm also a bit disappointed that CoinDesk didn't dig into the GAW Vaultbreaker aspect of this story. There's got to be some juicy details there.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:59:46 AM

Actually, I think that slogan may be quite appropriate. Its not like they will be the last mining company to go bust.

tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 05:44:53 PM

any buyers here?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
a447513372

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

"Promises"  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 07:01:16 PM

any buyers here?

I think there was like 4 or 5 sock puppets in this thread showing fake M.A.T. miner/alcheminers as "proof" that the actual hardware does in fact exist.

In reality, no.  No real buyers, just socks pushing the MAT con job, and burnt customers that never received their preorders.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
AJRGale

Activity: 767

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:27:10 AM

any buyers here?

I think there was like 4 or 5 sock puppets in this thread showing fake M.A.T. miner/alcheminers as "proof" that the actual hardware does in fact exist.

In reality, no.  No real buyers, just socks pushing the MAT con job, and burnt customers that never received their preorders.

since scamming seems to be this easy, it give me an idea... i was going to post it, but the idea stays with me, never going to use it..

i am sorry for anyone who has been scammed, i know how it feels, i lost 6btc to one once, the guy is still probably laughing at me..
i would never scam someone ether, but being on here long enough, i have a good concept on how to roll one out now..
MatWieWho

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:01:02 AM

Yikes M.A.T. bankrupt and insolvent!  Color me shocked... Cry

Was really pulling for JJJ0923/lifeforcepools, Xircon, and Matweewee to pull off a "Now you see me" houdini act, but looks like most of our whistle blowing efforts were heard by the masses that frequent this forum.

They may have robbed a few sorry souls, but looks like their scam has finally hit a dead end

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mat-bv.jpg

Hello guys,

For the last time I am not working for or whit Mining ASIC`s Technologies, if this continued i will file Polices chargers for any one calling me working for MAT or helping MAT to scam people's!! I am just a customer and I received my Ex -5. I am sorry for those who lost all there money!! I hope that you guys will get some of your money back.
bipben

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:06:25 AM

Happy new year!

/nam

Hi everyone,

I pre-ordered an Excalibur 5 and, of course, haven't got any product in the end.
I contacted the curator a while back (thanks to nam-shub for the contact details) and, at first, they answered me. I provided all the required papers to them and they said they registered my claim, but since 3 weeks I don't have any more answers from them. I tried to contact them by email and by phone over and over again without any success. By phone I'm always redirected to their voicemail, but I can't understand a single word as I don't speak their language.
Does anyone here have any news of them? I'm really desperate about all of this. Don't tell me the curator is a scam too...

Thanks in advance.

Burst: BURST-YA29-QCEW-QXC3-BKXDL
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:39:38 AM

Happy new year!

/nam

Hi everyone,

I pre-ordered an Excalibur 5 and, of course, haven't got any product in the end.
I contacted the curator a while back (thanks to nam-shub for the contact details) and, at first, they answered me. I provided all the required papers to them and they said they registered my claim, but since 3 weeks I don't have any more answers from them. I tried to contact them by email and by phone over and over again without any success. By phone I'm always redirected to their voicemail, but I can't understand a single word as I don't speak their language.
Does anyone here have any news of them? I'm really desperate about all of this. Don't tell me the curator is a scam too...

Thanks in advance.

That`s it buddy, they registered your claim, and after all others are paid, they gonna pay you, of course there is no money in the company and there is no real office to, so you not gonna get any money back. Sorry, mate.

johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:24:01 PM

Happy new year!

/nam

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Which Email address did you use??

*Image Removed*
bipben

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:37:29 AM

Happy new year!

/nam

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Which Email address did you use??

I tried secretariaat@sprekseladvocaten.nl (got answers at first but nothing since 2-3 weeks), info@sprekseladvocaten.nl and the online contact form on their website.

Burst: BURST-YA29-QCEW-QXC3-BKXDL
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:02:58 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 07:14:49 PM by klintay

Just wanted to point out that MAT's happy customers lifeforcepools and Xircom are pumping another Scrypt ASIC purchase that isn't going very well:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057.0

yep....Xircom is a scamming piece of shit sock puppet who promotes scam companies...beware
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:06:00 PM

my post from LTC Forums:

Heh I live a couple of hundred metres from this address and I can see the building from my window.

It seems to be a nice place for an office (only 500 metres away from Starbucks):

http://www.fundainbusiness.nl/kantoor/maastricht/object-47401682-stationsplein-8-k/fotos/#foto-4

(still vacant according to the website)

They did register with the Dutch chamber of commerce:

http://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/product-kiezen/?kvknummer=600044870000

Rent for the office: 750 euro (plus probably 2 months ahead) = 2250
Chamber of commerce registration: ~350 euros

So as it stands, mr. Coumans will ROI with just 2 pre-orders.

I'll give them a call tomorrow

and

To me this looks like a scam until proven otherwise. As said I'm going to call them tomorrow, and I'll also try and figure out whether they paid the rent on the office. I could pull this press release off with my meager web building skills, 500 euros, a vacant office listing and some guts. As said. 2 pre orders would already make it worth it.

I'll keep you guys posted

If this company is legit, this "Mr. Coumans" (the owner maybe ?) won't have a ROI (to ROI is not a verb Cheesy !) with just 2 pre-orders, because he will have to reimburse all the developpment costs.

Edit : I've not seen the oldness of this thread. Now that's sure that this company isn't legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: