Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ASICs Technologies Promises 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner And 200 MH/s Scrypt Miner  (Read 51583 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

i gotta email yesterday saying i have 5 days to pay the full amount [65%] for my order otherwise i would be moved to another batch

i have checked the T&C and this is a breach of contract, also considering i would be picking up the product from Holland in person and triple checking the machines

i have yet seen proof of any scrypt based machines and getting a little cold with my deposit

yeah... i also received email...

well... i go to batch2 that they said is about 1 month after BATCH1...

They said will send in end of this year...  Huh

Why do you send money to someone without a real and solid proof of a working miner?

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:01:23 PM

They claimed there was no need for independent verification because they were shipping to customers and customers would prove the miners. The last 4 times this has happened, its not ended well.

Dogie, you didnt receive unit? I think it expplains all, close the thread and ppl will not be scammed anymore.

Its not about receiving a unit, its the attitude which doesn't make sense. Every single post for 15 pages across their 4 threads has been about 'we dont think you're real', yet they don't believe they need verification. It doesn't make sense unless they have nothing.

My thoughts precisely.

They certainly are acting like scammers. Avoiding the real questions, providing no proof and insisting that they are legit and we are all just paranoid for asking for proof.  Roll Eyes

johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:37:28 PM

What the hell are they playing at

Mining Asics Technologies offers in cooperation with Genesis Mining:

Scrypt Cloud Mining – Investor 400 MH/s – START MINING TODAY!

How can they do this before delivering existing orders

*Image Removed*
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

Via Sim Mining. It's Sim Mining 101. It's not a Ponzi because real simulated miners are used.
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:13:01 AM

Well check this post.

It seems some shenanigans is happening.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657647.msg7708630#msg7708630
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:04:53 PM

I wonder if Genesis Mining is a part of this scam or just a tool.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:45:11 PM

Update on my post!!

Had a reply form MAT today seems I read the advert wrong, Genesis are using their own equipment for this offer and will start using MATs when delivered in August.

*Image Removed*
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:34:33 PM

Update on my post!!

Had a reply form MAT today seems I read the advert wrong, Genesis are using their own equipment for this offer and will start using MATs when delivered in August.

so there's still nothing out there that's clearly against them -- so far, so good...

With the August delivery dates moving closer, we're going to get wiser on this one, too.

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
psahx

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:15:09 AM

http://youtu.be/-_FO3O5CWG8

3:58

Grin Grin Grin Grin
TheUmplaged

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:30:44 AM

See the differences between spondoolinse and shit MAT. The first show real asic, the second show only a fucking face.
marquix

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:46:46 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 03:57:39 PM by marquix

See the differences between spondoolinse and shit MAT. The first show real asic, the second show only a fucking face.

yes, I do see the difference, I am not that much of a moron or something -- and it's a big difference, indeed, as far as the overall approach shines through. The Israeli guy is professional, cool, relatively seasoned in Bitcoin terms, and he know what he's talking about. Still, it proves nothing as far as allegations go of MAT being a scam. They are newcomers, and it shows. Maybe, they'll move up the scale soon once they have real products out and released on the market. Also, the krauts (or rather cheese-heads) rarely look very good, and they usually are appaulingly bad public speakers, you have to give all those Dutch or German characters out there a little credit. It's the best they can do :) , always has been that way.

I mean, you guys aren't really basing your good (or bad) opinion of something on superficial stuff like this?! This will get you nowhere. Seriously, I am looking for a bit more than just hearsay...

Anyone??

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
psahx

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:57:13 PM

Could someone, please, paste the script of this nonsense he is talking?

Please!

Shocked
marquix

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:06:59 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:09:16 AM by marquix

Could someone, please, paste the script of this nonsense he is talking?

Please!

:o

That "crowdy audience yesterday" Coumans mentions could be either of

-a rowdy audience,
-a Krauty audience (which I'm sure the Maastricht kid would have been happy with...)

or maybe

-a cloudy audience (in case Hong Kong is subject to those global Chemtrailing crimes against humanity or "weather engineering" as well)...

Pretty sure he didn't mean crowded, for then he just could have said so *)

Anyway, just forget about it, he's talking garbage and doesn't even mention any of their products or what they're doing. That whole bit is exhibition smalltalk and "how great" that bloody expo is supposed to have been (pretty sure it was the lamest-ever, glad I didn't bother going there, you can read about it in all blogs and forums anyway); totally immaterial when it comes to mining hardware. So, again, we have absolutely nothing yet on MAT's ability (or inability) to deliver -- and deliver more or less on time :(

---

*) not really a native English speaker myself, but one ought to, at least, try and learn one's stuff before going out there to try and make a killing. Ouch.

I mean, while clearly appreciating the "start-up nature" of everything Bitcoin out there, I am wondering why there are so few reasonable players involved here. Take a good look around (and check them out for verification): from Bips.me and CryptoRush.io exchanges to Miner.eu or MAT, it's just your average **second-rate unemployed bum** running those "businesses".

And that's too bad.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:24:30 AM

-a Krauty audience (which I'm sure the Maastricht kid would have been happy with...)
LOL

They didn't show anything because the miner was too loud Wink

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:22:30 AM

so how is it going?

any machine delivered? any update?

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:30:57 AM

so how is it going?

Its a scam company, don't bump the thread.

marquix

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:06:48 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:34:29 AM by marquix

so how is it going?

still the same nonsense here and still based on HEARSAY only. Come on, guys...!

Yeah, "scam-scam-scam till her daddy took the T-Bird away". And you really have nothing more to show for all your chattering Smiley

I'll give you some: there's no sign of them (Mining ASICs Tech B. V.) being any "scam", but they seem to be as second-rate as most of the other mining manufacturers out there, not good at managing their projects, meeting deadlines, ridiculously poor quality customer communications, and not good at keeping anyone informed, not keeping promises and deadlines for updates etc etc...

BUT: they are inching forward baby-step by baby-step and should have their "Batch 1" stuff out soon. Cannot really tell myself (as I am unfortunately in "Batch 2"), but at least they are DOING SOMETHING.

"A scam" would be when someone or a group of people make shiny promises and collect the pre-payments without ever delivering anything nor the intention to deliver eventually. (Not sure if everyone out there really knows what they are talking about when throwing around "big words" like that)!

So, for all those big-mouthed strongmen out there, M. A. T. are apparently quite mediocre but NOT A SCAM.

dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:20:04 AM

so how is it going?

Yeah, "scam-scam-scam till her daddy took the T-Bird away". And you really have nothing more to show for all your chattering Smiley

I'll give you some: there's no sign of them (Mining ASICs Tech B. V.) being any "scam", but they seem to be as second-rate as most of the other mining manufacturers out there, not good at managing their projects, meeting deadlines, ridiculously poor quality customer communications, and not good at keeping anyone informed, not keeping promises and deadlines for updates etc etc...

BUT: they are inching forward baby-step by baby-step and should have their "Batch 1" stuff out soon. Cannot really tell myself (as I am unfortunately in "Batch 2"), but at least they are DOING SOMETHING.

"A scam" would be when someone or a group of people make shiny promises and collect the pre-payments without ever delivering anything nor the intention to deliver eventually. (Not sure if everyone out there really knows what they are talking about when throwing around "big words" like that)!

So, for all you big-mouthed strongmen out there, M. A. T. is apparently quite mediocre but NOT A SCAM.

did you "invest"?
marquix

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:31:02 AM

so how is it going?

So, for all you big-mouthed strongmen out there, M. A. T. is apparently quite mediocre but NOT A SCAM.

did you "invest"?

--> yes, I did ("Batch 2" though, as said above), so this thing should show within the next four weeks or so, unless they want to rank even lower on *keeping* their promises. Currently the due date is officially "September"...

I guess, we'll know a lot more once it becomes clear whether or not "Batch 1" is delivered -- and when!

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:46:56 PM

Seems only the "investomers" are singing their praises, since they have a stake in it and are "hoping" they finally ship.

M.A.T. is not a full on scam per se, but more a "long con" probably like Black Arrow.

You'll get your product eventually after enough complaints or lawsuits are brought up, but definitely after any profitability is out the window.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀