Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ASICs Technologies Promises 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner And 200 MH/s Scrypt Miner  (Read 51567 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:56:17 PM

so how is it going?

any machine delivered? any update?

Its a scam company, don't bump the thread.

still the same nonsense here and still based on HEARSAY only. Come on, guys...!

Yeah, "scam-scam-scam till her daddy took the T-Bird away". And you really have nothing more to show for all your chattering Smiley

I'll give you some: there's no sign of them (Mining ASICs Tech B. V.) being any "scam", but they seem to be as second-rate as most of the other mining manufacturers out there, not good at managing their projects, meeting deadlines, ridiculously poor quality customer communications, and not good at keeping anyone informed, not keeping promises and deadlines for updates etc etc...

BUT: they are inching forward baby-step by baby-step and should have their "Batch 1" stuff out soon. Cannot really tell myself (as I am unfortunately in "Batch 2"), but at least they are DOING SOMETHING.

"A scam" would be when someone or a group of people make shiny promises and collect the pre-payments without ever delivering anything nor the intention to deliver eventually. (Not sure if everyone out there really knows what they are talking about when throwing around "big words" like that)!

So, for all those big-mouthed strongmen out there, M. A. T. are apparently quite mediocre but NOT A SCAM.

By your own description they can be stated as a scam until they deliver the units on spec. Since they have missed the original shipping date and haven't actually provided any actual hashing proof or provided dogie with a miner i would not advise ordering from them. I would also not advise ordering from anyone unless they can provide proof of a prototype or they are already shipping miners. I haven't seen them deliver an on spec miner yet so for now i wouldn't personally order from them or recommend ordering from them to others also the issue of them trying to pass of someone else's miners as their own is a bit suspicious. Also the fact that the miner that they claim to be a "prototype" of the miner is considerably lower spec then they are claiming.

Message me if you have any problems
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

Also the fact that the miner that they claim to be a "prototype" of the miner is considerably lower spec then they are claiming.

Worse than that, the miner they claimed to be their prototype was actually the miner of a completely different company. The offices they claimed to be their own were only rented for a week or so for the pictures. The products their claimed to be making (and wanted reviewed) never existed. The website, emails and domains cancelled.

Its a scam, lawyer up and stop bumping this thread.

dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:59:12 PM

Also the fact that the miner that they claim to be a "prototype" of the miner is considerably lower spec then they are claiming.

Worse than that, the miner they claimed to be their prototype was actually the miner of a completely different company. The offices they claimed to be their own were only rented for a week or so for the pictures. The products their claimed to be making (and wanted reviewed) never existed. The website, emails and domains cancelled.

website is up for me.

MX looks good

; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> mx mining-asics-technologies.com
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 1370
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 4

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mining-asics-technologies.com. IN      MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx01.kundenserver.de.
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx00.kundenserver.de.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.17.191
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.15.150
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.17.175
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.15.134

Dont FUD.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:02:50 PM

But then again.

ASIC Bitcoin Miner

Hashrate minimum guarantee 6 TH/s (Super Low Power) – CALL US FOR LARGER MACHINES AND QUANTITIES!!

Batch 2: Shipments will start in September/October 2014

Batch 1 never appeared and neither will the rest.
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:24:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:11:29 PM by marquix

so how is it going?

Yeah, "scam-scam-scam till her daddy took the T-Bird away". And you really have nothing more to show for all your chattering Smiley

I'll give you some: there's no sign of them (Mining ASICs Tech B. V.) being any "scam", but they seem to be as second-rate as most of the other mining manufacturers out there, not good at managing their projects, meeting deadlines, ridiculously poor quality customer communications, and not good at keeping anyone informed, not keeping promises and deadlines for updates etc etc...

BUT: they are inching forward baby-step by baby-step and should have their "Batch 1" stuff out soon. Cannot really tell myself (as I am unfortunately in "Batch 2"), but at least they are DOING SOMETHING.

"A scam" would be when someone or a group of people make shiny promises and collect the pre-payments without ever delivering anything nor the intention to deliver eventually. (Not sure if everyone out there really knows what they are talking about when throwing around "big words" like that)!

So, for all those big-mouthed strongmen out there, M. A. T. are apparently quite mediocre but NOT A SCAM.

By your own description they can be stated as a scam until they deliver the units on spec. Since they have missed the original shipping date and haven't actually provided any actual hashing proof or provided dogie with a miner i would not advise ordering from them. I would also not advise ordering from anyone unless they can provide proof of a prototype or they are already shipping miners. I haven't seen them deliver an on spec miner yet so for now i wouldn't personally order from them or recommend ordering from them to others also the issue of them trying to pass of someone else's miners as their own is a bit suspicious. Also the fact that the miner that they claim to be a "prototype" of the miner is considerably lower spec then they are claiming.

you really don't get it, do you??

Also, for the record, I did not "recommend" that people order there as I am not so sure myself how my "singing praise" (where BTW??) will work out in the end.

To be fair though, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and you guys whining around in the forum and calling to lynch them on the basis of wholly unfounded claims are quite juvenile...

It's all a matter of behaviour (and style).

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:53:55 PM

Also, for the record, I did not "recommend" that people order there as I am not so sure myself how my "sining praise" (where??) will work out in the end.

To be fair though, people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and you guys whining around in the forum and calling to lynch them on the basis of wholly unfounded claims are quite juvenile...

I wish I could send you back in time to late 2012 and force you to pre-order from every single ASIC company that has ever posted here.  You'd be broke as fuck and have maybe 4 miners out of the 25 you ordered.

There's a reason people here are so quick to jump on the "scam" bandwagon, and that reason is because 80% of the ASIC "companies" that have posted their shit here have been scams.

I'm with all the others that have seen this over and over, you probably got ripped off.  Sorry bout' that.
marquix

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:06:36 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:21:24 PM by marquix

Also, for the record, I did not "recommend" that people order there as I am not so sure myself how my "sining praise" (where??) will work out in the end.

I wish I could send you back in time to late 2012 and force you to pre-order from every single ASIC company that has ever posted here.  You'd be broke as fuck and have maybe 4 miners out of the 25 you ordered.

There's a reason people here are so quick to jump on the "scam" bandwagon, and that reason is because 80% of the ASIC "companies" that have posted their shit here have been scams.

I'm with all the others that have seen this over and over, you probably got ripped off.  Sorry bout' that.

yeah, "probably" (what's that supposed to be good for??) or probably not -- who knows?

And you would go and include those "innocent 20%" in your lynching then? These are very dangerous world views. How extremist do we want to become, shall we all join Obama and his NSA thugs now in order to be even "more secure"? These days it seems that even Bitcoiners need a nanny, wow. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Yes, I have had my fair share of shenanigans played on me, and not only since 2012 and not only in Crypto land. So I think I know what I am talking about. Yes, I have been ripped off myself (elsewhere), but that doesn't mean that I treat everyone like sh*t as long as they don't deserve it...

There is still absolutely no substance in all these "scam" claims here, so it's not helpful at all, just a waste of time. It would be a different thing if just ONE person came forward to break out some proof and tell the world that they are not going to deliver on Batch 1. ONLY THEN there would be a story.

To stress it once again, M. A. T. B/V are quite ridiculous and their way of going after their business is idiotic and not business-like. So far, they do not appear to be fraudsters though. Be reasonable.

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:19:07 PM

I agree with this.

so how is it going?

Also, for the record, I did not "recommend" that people order there as I am not so sure myself how my "singing praise" (where BTW??) will work out in the end.

You would actually be surprised the amount of experience people in this thread such as Dogie and Dropt have i would heed their advice in a situation like this. Also i do get it i have seen situations like this before. I would advise not going down the route of denial and act as quickly as you can. I did not say you recommended ordering from them that was a comment based on my opinion. I agree with your comment about innocent until proven guilty in general but for bitcoin hardware manufacturing it just isn't the best way to look at things. That is like saying if a company appeared today offering 1PH/s miner running of a single 8nm chip that until someone had proved them to be a scam they are safe to order from. The company in question here hasn't shipped batch on on time they also haven't shown the community a miner that conforms to the specifications that they claim can be reached. What information have i pointed out that isn't an unfound claim? It was proven that they tried to pass of someone else's miner as their own. They have also missed batch 1 shipping dates and haven't provided video that backs up their claims of a 6TH/s machine.

dekodoge

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:24:22 PM

I agree with this.

so how is it going?

You would actually be surprised the amount of experience people in this thread such as Dogie and Dropt have i would heed their advice in a situation like this. Also i do get it i have seen situations like this before. I would advise not going down the route of denial and act as quickly as you can. I did not say you recommended ordering from them that was a comment based on my opinion. I agree with your comment about innocent until proven guilty in general but for bitcoin hardware manufacturing it just isn't the best way to look at things. That is like saying if a company appeared today offering 1PH/s miner running of a single 8nm chip that until someone had proved them to be a scam they are safe to order from. The company in question here hasn't shipped batch on on time they also haven't shown the community a miner that conforms to the specifications that they claim can be reached. What information have i pointed out that isn't an unfound claim? It was proven that they tried to pass of someone else's miner as their own. They have also missed batch 1 shipping dates and haven't provided video that backs up their claims of a 6TH/s machine.

according to the last news they should ship batch 1 week 35/36

Week 35   August 25, 2014   August 31, 2014
Week 36   September 1, 2014   September 7, 2014
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:28:07 PM

website is up for me.

MX looks good

;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mining-asics-technologies.com. IN      MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx01.kundenserver.de.
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx00.kundenserver.de.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.17.191
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.15.150
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.17.175
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.15.134

Dont FUD.

NVM, that was the other simiarly named scam.

This is the one that had no prototype and even though the first 10 pages of the thread were lined with customers saying "I will throw money at you if you can prove you have a prototype", they said "why would we do that, our customers will verify we are real when we ship". No company ever, ever, ever has been stupid enough to say that.

Anyway, please give them your money.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

I agree with this.

so how is it going?

according to the last news they should ship batch 1 week 35/36

Week 35   August 25, 2014   August 31, 2014
Week 36   September 1, 2014   September 7, 2014

On their website it says they received chips at the start of this month and where optimising. For PR reasons if you had such an efficient chip on hand would you not be boasting about it all over the place showing everyone your marvellous feat of engineering? I will happily remove speculation if they can deliver something on time and on spec but i just done see it happening. They also state they will include a power supply from my interpretation "We are planning to deliver our ASIC bitcoin miner Titanium 2 WITH a power supply" that means a single power supply and i don't think that it would be achievable for a 6TH/s miner to be powered of any current single PSU on the market considering the likely power that will be required for the chips.

dekodoge

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

website is up for me.

MX looks good

;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mining-asics-technologies.com. IN      MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx01.kundenserver.de.
mining-asics-technologies.com. 21598 IN MX      10 mx00.kundenserver.de.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.17.191
mx01.kundenserver.de.   6633    IN      A       212.227.15.150
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.17.175
mx00.kundenserver.de.   1962    IN      A       212.227.15.134

Dont FUD.

NVM, that was the other simiarly named scam.

This is the one that had no prototype and even though the first 10 pages of the thread were lined with customers saying "I will throw money at you if you can prove you have a prototype", they said "why would we do that, our customers will verify we are real when we ship". No company ever, ever, ever has been stupid enough to say that.

Anyway, please give them your money.

Ill pass, only real investments for me some taxable some not.

This bitcoin pack of card will collapse and some point.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

Well well well.
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

so.... still nothing from them so far  Roll Eyes

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

oh contraire...

https://www.facebook.com/mining.asics.technologies

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

LOLOL!   Cheesy

Hey triple J, you receive your Scrypt miner yet?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:14:35 PM

I also say really nice things about Simon at Hashra - I've bought several items from him and have one of his new 24 MHS units on order which I hope to have by the end of the month. I endorse him also because he's been straight up with me, honest, communicative and not beyond answering some tough question I've had for him.

Smiley

Have you received your 24MHS miner?

jjj0923

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

I also say really nice things about Simon at Hashra - I've bought several items from him and have one of his new 24 MHS units on order which I hope to have by the end of the month. I endorse him also because he's been straight up with me, honest, communicative and not beyond answering some tough question I've had for him.

Smiley

the answer is no because that is not what I have on order

Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:59:46 PM

Smiley

What do you have on order? When do you expect delivery?

jjj0923

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:11:43 PM

Hey mr spoondoolies salesman...how are you.

I have 2 300mhs scrypt units on order and I expect them by sept 15

How are those spoondoolies machines selling anyway?

Smiley

What do you have on order? When do you expect delivery?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: