Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:05:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano!  (Read 1331 times)
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

I’m agree with you. Buying cheap ALTs like cardano and others would be great and I hope it will increase the price in future.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

It is indeed a great time to buy altcoins, a lot of them are really promising, however, I think the recovery of the market will take some time, those coins drop significantly and a lot of them even lost their whole value.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

I just bought some more Cardano for 9 Cents: I am dollar cost averaging.
If it goes down more I will buy more!
2 years from now this coin could surpass ETH market cap!
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Smart money is buying good altcoin and have potential to be higher price, not only your recomendation altcoin. I think cardano is not good for making investment because do not have future price and maybe the same price at next time. Just buy an altcoin like bch or eth to take much profit later.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

Smart money is buying good altcoin and have potential to be higher price, not only your recomendation altcoin. I think cardano is not good for making investment because do not have future price and maybe the same price at next time. Just buy an altcoin like bch or eth to take much profit later.

Cardano has more potential than any other coin in the long run!
It is like BTC in the early days!
Cardano’s target is to beat ETH: Cardano has better tech and many countries that have currency issues will adopt its platform because it is proven by virtue of peer review!
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

I know that it the best moment to buy crypto, but I am run out of money.. For these cases it is better to hold usdt or cash, because it will be nice opportunity to get cheap alts. Capitalisation is too low now, be ready to massive pump!

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Quite right! Now is a good chance to strengthen your portfolio with strong assets. Cardano, EOS, ICX, KIN and Waves - in my opinion, these coins have great potential in the next two years.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I know that it the best moment to buy crypto, but I am run out of money.. For these cases it is better to hold usdt or cash, because it will be nice opportunity to get cheap alts. Capitalisation is too low now, be ready to massive pump!

Big pump coming: Can’t stay down: BTC at this price is building pressure to explode upwards: FACT: The Williams R indicator on the one day chart never lies: It made Larry Williams a multi millionaire trading commodities!
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

Seriously you are very correct, I wish i have not invested before and wished  that i am joining the crypto market newly, the market condition right now is very good for new investors or any one seeking to make more investment, all the coin price in the market is down and it's a good buy.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

This market is a buyers dream come true!

I agree with you that the condition of market at the moment is a buyer dream come true because almost all the price of good project in the market is down at the moment, so it is a good opportunity for buyers to get some coins at a lower price. 
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Great idea! Buy as much as you can and keep them for the future when its price is high. Keep them for future. Hope so it will give profit to you!
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

Cardano is a good choice to buy but you can try other ALT coins as the market price is low now. It will be a great move for the future because its price will increase in future.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!

People will have different opinion about this one and buy cheap is good but I'm afraid market condition will not support this method. Exchange all your coins into currency is the right option because crypto has critical condition and ( maybe ) will rise/ gone for long time. I'm not scare but there's risk we should know and face with high probability to happen. Go to the market, see the chart check your asset and do the best.
From the meantime, its better to keep your fiat and wait for a littler bit more, the trend is still down and buying is too risky at the moment there's a lots of good project which also suffering with this down market and sorting it out and find your opportunities needs to take some time, buy whenever you are really sure about the project, there's no need to rush in assess deeper before entering and investing your money.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

that is good news, ADA has blockchain technology that is very good and it makes it popular, if ADA will be a listing on coinbase then I'm sure the value will be even higher, buy and hold buddy...
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

I also believe that ADA is a very good coin and now have the opportunity to purchase this coin. Also now you can buy EOS, as it is a promising coin and costs only 4.32 dollars.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

The decision to buy only becomes smart when the coin appreciate in value and a cool profit is made. Hopefully, listing on Coinbase should help the coin appreciate.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

The decision to buy only becomes smart when the coin appreciate in value and a cool profit is made. Hopefully, listing on Coinbase should help the coin appreciate.
do you think that the coin trade on the exchange positively affects its rating? And how then happens to those coins, when after the listing Everyone starts to sell this coin and because of this the price falls very low?
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

When will this cardano pumping turd stop creating these shitty threads every 5 mins.

You are a bitch: Don’t test me!
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

Cardano made by advanced technology. I think it is a potential and secure investment approach. If it is listed with the coinbase , it will be more profitable and reliable.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Cardano is a very cool project. But is it wise to invest in it? Those monitoring the project know it's for the long-term investments, and we can't wait for quick and big money. Is it possible to make money more quickly investing somewhere else? Ofc. Is Cardano worth purchasing? Yes, but later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: