Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart money is buying cheap ALTs like Cardano!  (Read 1331 times)
bonballi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

Its not a bad decision to invest on ALT like cardano. As it listed coinbase so I think it future is very good. I will move forward to it.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Its not a bad decision to invest on ALT like cardano. As it listed coinbase so I think it future is very good. I will move forward to it.

Good idea!
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

Not only Cardano, but currently ETH is in a very cheap position.
Therefore, in my opinion, there are many tokens available at present, and I believe there will be a good return in the future.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

This market is a buyers dream come true!
Pick good projects like Cardano with dedicated teams and vision!
Cardano should be listed on Coinbase soon!
The risk in such coins is that they are very sensitive to any changes in the market and are more suitable for day trading. But this does not mean that they have no prospects, the main thing is investor confidence. I personally like more  Zilliqa.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Where do you get the information that Cardano will soon appear on Coinbase?

I've heard for a long time that Ethereum Classic promises to add to Coinbase, but it does not happen
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Right! Smart money is buying most good coins out there now as they have experienced considerable amount of dips, as a result their prices are now cheap.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

Buying high potential altcoins which have cheap price now is smart strategy, Altcoins are easy to give you x2 or x3 profits if they have good news and FOMO of community.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

Now it is time to buy cheap altcoins but instead of cardano, stellar, ethereum and neo would be a better choice. They have more potential than cardano.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

not only cardano there are lots of altcoin can buy with the smart money. from my opinion maybe cardano is overrated. you can try other altcoin.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I agree cardano and neo seems to be great investments right now as the price is very low but the problem is that at the moment we cannot see strong support due to bears dominating, every time we buy some market slides further down, i hope it will change soon.

Loye

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

True indeed Cardano is a good coin and it is a good project also. The team has good potential too and soon they will be enlisted in the coinbase also. But I think to all the altcoins are not as good as cardano and there are many scams as well.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Although I consider that ADA has a lot of potentials, I still prefer alts like RIPPLE, ETH or NEO, the first thing for anyone is to have a portfolio based on these currencies, throw there some bitcoin to ensure the investment, after having about 70% of your portfolio with these currencies you can start to have more risky investments as Cardano, req or ven, that would make a mixed investment of high and low risk with different rewards.
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

It is not always wise to buy cheap coins and we should be very careful while choosing such coins. Because the probability of cheap coins to die is more than the expensive ones. So, the best option is putting the amount of money which you can afford to lose.
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

These coins have a very smart contract and the cheap this moment.

NEO
RIPPLE
ETH
NEM
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

cardano is a good project i agree. but it is not only cardano. there are really very good projects that are so undervalued because of this bearish period. the ones that choose the right altcoins will be rich in a few years.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

Cardano is in lower price now! Anyone can afford Carnado. It must be owned for the long term investment. One should bus as much he or she can because it is the right time! It will be soon listed on the coinbase.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

I think those joining crypto now are the lucky ones. They are joining in a bear market. I have lost about 80% of my portfolio  balance. I would really have liked to invest more but then no capital. Just pray things turn around do I can reshuffle my portfolio
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

This is the time the guys who have the balls and the smarts to buy the correct coins at these record low prices will be making their millions during the next bull run.  Cardano seems like a good bet.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

When will this cardano pumping turd stop creating these shitty threads every 5 mins.

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Cardano is one of the coins I fell in love when I first read their white paper. And invested in it when it was still 0.05 $.if it's true that that Coinbase wants to list it then that really good news especially  for Ada holders. That will really give it a boast price wise. Though it will be good to post the link to  ur source .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: