Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will write researched homework essays for $2 in BTC, up to 1000 words.  (Read 157 times)
TheRealAwesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

No writing will be sold for the purpose of putting it up publicly on a blog or journalism purposes.

This is a service strictly for people looking to buy essays for an English class they don't have time for but are forced to take because that's how messed up our education system is.

I'll write an essay that is around 500 words for $1 in BTC, and around 1000 words for $2 in BTC.

This will be offered in MLA format, and I will cite references accordingly. However, the fee for including more than two references and researching more thoroughly is an extra $2 to the order.

If you're worried that my account is "brand new" (My account was actually hacked by Russian shitposters) and have major trust issues, I am 100% willing to write first and send you the document without expecting the payment for confidence!

That's right. I'm going first because I know you guys have major trust issues!

===

Don't do legal documents, resumes, or any of that stuff. Again, strictly homework essays only!

I also offer other services, like math homework help (for up to calculus II in the American curriculum, and differential equations as well)

-----

FAQs

* This will only encourage cheating! Our generation is blah blah blah and back in my day we did our own hw and blah blah blah

Answer: That's not a question. If you have an issue then don't post here

* How do we know what your writing quality is like?

Answer: You don't. Again, I'm willing to write first, and get paid later. I also reserve the right to refuse to do business with anybody. There should be absolutely no issues.

* What about plagiarism?

Answer: There will be no plagiarism from my end, and I will even run the paper through Grammarly's plagiarism detectors to make sure the essay is clean, and show you screenshots of it.

* This is so shady. Sounds like scam!

Answer: Go away Vod, that's not a question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: