Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late  (Read 1887 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

thanks for advice but i will hold my coins, i dont care if my coin become worthless. i invest on it, i should believe in my investment not to your advice.
i think you want to make some people scare and buy it on the deep, or you already lose much money in crypto then you hate it,no offense, this is just my guess  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

It might be true that whales are controlling the market but they can't kill cryptocurrency. We are all here for the hope of gaining profit of our investments and we should be aware also that this business is very risky and volatile. I don't agree with you that crypto is about to die, it will be here to stay for a long time.
JapanLover

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

You are right, the cryptocurrency market has been dominated by whales/sharks, but there are such factors in any investment market, but they all survive! What do you think?
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
Stop developing a panic. Such conversations have been going on for several years, but we only see the development of cryptocurrency. Perhaps this area will not last forever, but I'm sure it's too early to talk about her death now.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:54:35 AM by Severne

I dont agree with you this stiuation "Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late" We will wait more and more to rising and we will earn a lot of money. This is bear market what you did expect from cryptocurrency ? Market prices will rising dont worry about it just wait like a great investor
orangelemon (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

I dont agree with you this stiuation "Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late" We will wait more and more to rising and we will earn a lot of money.

We will see that..  Wink

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

You may be too pessimistic, have you lost a lot, but I don't agree with you, I think cryptocurrency will never disappear.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

Don't be so frivolous.Look at the cryptocurrency from the other side.Remove from your head the word,,benefit,, and start looking for useful cryptocurrency features.With it, much can change in the life of all mankind,regardless of the course of the cryptocurrency.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

Maybe you are right, most tokens are almost dead and will be surely dead in the future but bitcoin is still very strong $6000 is really good price if you have been here for few years.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

It's hard to get out from cryptocurrency when people's earn from it and lots of investors keep investing cryptocurrency to double their investment so i think they can't get out from cryptocurreny..
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

You are wrong with this speculation of the crypto market and I think if you want to get out of crypto, you can so this on your own because I believe you are not sure of what you are saying and maybe you are new to the community. This is not the first time the crypto market will experience a fall like this and it rise again so, you should be very patient and follow the market trend because it will surely rise and the price of coin will also increase.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.

Go suck yourself fool,you can't make us leave like a coward,this cryptocurrency is the future of the world and i trust this,i have invested half. Of my assets here and i dont care what negativity you throw whats important for me is the attitude i have dealing here,not like you pay trolls that has no stand in general
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I think Crypto investors are dead in the market so who believe the Cryptocurrency they are stay in a long term journey because Cryptocurrency is a future fiat currency so as soon as possible hold our investment everything will move to forward on end of the year. But some Peoples are created the negative thought of Bitcoin so first we should create awareness automatically everyone understand the potential of Cryptocurrency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

I'm interested with that technical side that you are saying.

Tell us on how it will "never" survive due to those several reasons. Bitcoin has been receiving that reason many times and if you think that it will never survive, how its remaining alive until today?

You are only seeing the side effect of this correction but not on how it has increased for short time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

Crypto currency will never be dead as it is one of the most innovative invention of the century that has the potential to transcend our lifestyle and the way we transact with things to a different level. It is not just about the price, but rather, the utilization in many aspects to help the society adapt with the technological advancement.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

there are many people who say things like this, you are right and crypto doesn't suit you. before you are late, then do the best thing to save your assets and don't come back again, because it will make you lose more.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

I would say you are half right, crypto is not dead but there is degree of centralisation with all this price manipulation that is going on. Giving in at this stage will give control back to the banks and corrupt governments, we all need to keep it going and hodl for the future.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Good day. I don't this this is the death of cryptocurrency. Seen so many ups and downs already. Its like a cycle and after the dip, market will rise again. Maybe just be careful on investing. Timing is important. I'm not afraid about the current situation. Just need to get out and focus on other things than keeping watch on your portfolio.
tayvaya

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

I guess some people think krypton is dead and I think how I can win more.These are very adverse thoughts.You are talking to talk.Enclave states support crypt money. In some states, it is in the thinking stage.In the future, everyone will shop with these prices.
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

I totally disagree. The technology behind it was a revolution in the digital age. Those who are about to die are those who do not keep up with the changes of the digital age.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: