Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late  (Read 1887 times)
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

I totally disagree. The technology behind it was a revolution in the digital age. Those who are about to die are those who do not keep up with the changes of the digital age.

Exactly, that's more like this that we should anticipated the future... but on the other hand it's pretty clear now that many altcoins that pumped wildly in january will never come reach their ATH again, simply because there are too many useless cryptos and too many new projects coming out every day. I see absolutely no reason for the cryptocurrency market to die because it's just such a powerful tool, it might take some time to attract large ammount of money again because it needs to evolve a little bit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wasii

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
this are part of the people spreading fake news about cryptocurrency. How on earth would you say that Crypto is not decentralized, Yes there are some bitcoin manipulations by whales but that doesn't mean that you just have to conclude that it's centralized
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

I totally disagree. The technology behind it was a revolution in the digital age. Those who are about to die are those who do not keep up with the changes of the digital age.

Exactly, that's more like this that we should anticipated the future... but on the other hand it's pretty clear now that many altcoins that pumped wildly in january will never come reach their ATH again, simply because there are too many useless cryptos and too many new projects coming out every day. I see absolutely no reason for the cryptocurrency market to die because it's just such a powerful tool, it might take some time to attract large ammount of money again because it needs to evolve a little bit.

Perhaps, in the near future, cryptocurrencies and real currencies merge. Maybe I'm going too far in my thoughts, but if we look at the digital evolution side, maybe I'm correct. Perhaps one day we have (de)centralized cryptocurrencies like "BITUSD" or "BITEUR".
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
Crypto is not dead. It just dies in your fearful thoughts. You do not believe in crypto and this market is the best place to stay away from it. You sell your coin today. Surely you will cry tomorrow. The decline in 2018 is only a springboard for 2019 and and subsequent years
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

I am retiring from crypto too. Development taking wrong turns, crowed changed and days of "massive" gains are gone.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

what about today?that crypto market is recovering again?you know what mate.we can never tell about the future pf this community ,whats important is what we will contribute for this to stay,because if the members here are same woth your attitude then the market will die maybe,because weak and quitter like you will bring this to failure
CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Hey orangelemon,

You raise good concerns about the future of the cryptosphere but I disagree. I think the perception of cryptocurrencies as a get-rich-quick scheme is dying and this is causing prices to lower as more investors are becoming dissatisfied with their earnings. However, this isn't the end of the world. As cryptocurrency moves from a less investment based product to an adoption and use-case community then cryptocurrency will be more likely to be successful in the long term. When investors look for projects that they would use, projects that would benefit their lives instead of just their pocket books, cryptocurrency will be more successful.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

I respect your opinion about the current market standing. But an idea without details is simply a worthless and not fact. You cannot expected investors to believe in you without telling then the reason to back off. And to serve as a gentle reminder we in this forum puts up constructive opinions.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

crypto currencies will not only survive but they will rule the financial environment 100% within 20yrs. That may seem to be long, but when it comes to change in such a large scale, it will be gradual... but unstoppable. I cannot see any other outcome looking forward.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

Disagree with you. Thoughts are divided, and I think the market situation will be even better than it was at the end of 2017. If I were to save everything and get out crypto, I thought it would be a big mistake.
Yes its a mistake. Dont make mistake even more n more. Cryptocurrency right now is getting strong. If you can see how much crypto specially bitcoin price when it goes down? And now how much it can stand and keep the price not goes down again?
Its a proof that bitcoin and cryptocurrency become bigger. I know we are in hard condition but this is good to proof crypto market will not going down even deeper.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

the price of crypto is depends on supply and demands,,
so, this is really bad toughts on crypto,,
if you don't believe with crypto just stay away from crypto world buddy
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Actually you had not understand the cryptocurrency in deep.Only bitcoin and some of altcoin is the decentralized cryptocurrency.Most of the cryptocurrency is a centralised one.You have check whether it's centralised or decentralised cryptocurrency, before the investment.Only the decentralized cryptocurrency gives you some profit .Some of the centralised cryptocurrency is not at all increase to huge value.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Maybe the OP is whom about to die and not bitcoin or cryptocurrency lol 😂

This is the problem from other user that has been entering crypto without proper knowledge and just put their money,and when they lose they will become critic of our community and give false information just to have misleading messages here
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

Lol I know times are tough, but just because of this bear market is no reason to panic like this. Yes there are still some challenges such as manipulation and centralization that need to get worked out. But crypto and blockchain technology aren't going anywhere. With how crazy insane the pumps and gains were back in december and january, it makes so much sense this long bear market we have been dealing with. So stay strong, wait it out, and lets hope by end of the year we see some positive progression.
seneido

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

You said you will not go into "technical path." That's pretty funny and sad then. I mean if you are going to tell me that I should exchange all my crypto currencies into fiat currency and run away from the crypto world at least give me some reasons. Not all the crypto currencies are centralized. Maybe you are just panicking about the current bitcoin prices... I don't know.
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

What exactly are you basing these "facts" on? I mean I guess some of the market is going down but that doesn't mean it's dying. It's happened before.... Simply look at some of the charts from the previous years and you will know. It's not rocket science. It's a cycle. Just relax and don't panic sell.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Not necessarily true. I get that there are many crypto currencies or ICO projects that are just scams but you gotta be careful in the crypto world just like any other business market.
And I don't really know what you are saying when you don't give much of a details. Crypto currencies are not dead and we've got a long way to go.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

crypto is about to dead ? what the heck , you mean to say crypto is about to die . you should correct your grammar first before you start to spread lies . yes it is  a lie because cryptos wont ever be dead . cryptos are not a bubble and what we are experiencing right now ia only a natural phenomenon. it is what you called a market correction/crash or maybe it is a manipulation caused by whales  but they are not dying . so theres no need to get panic or be alarmed on this currrent situation .
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

It's not dying. It's just taking a dip. Bad time to sell but good time to buy. The market is down and it will go back up.
Crypto currency prices fluctuate a lot and that's normal. If you have done this for any amount of time you should know.
Don't buy all those fake news. Crypto currencies will be running strong for a long time.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

Yes, you have good point to let people know but the decision on people's choice.
Also remember that cryptocurrency provide higher rate of profit compare with other well known investment tool such as gold.
Let say if crypto is dead, that's become the risk that I must take in order to achieve big profit. ( No Pain No Gain )

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: