Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think  (Read 206 times)
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

For me i think cryptos become money washing machines thats the only reason i can think of this endless correction . Wtf can else be

2016 GPU Miner
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

For me i think cryptos become money washing machines thats the only reason i can think of this endless correction . Wtf can else be

I think it's following the trend "Fall out" of Tom Cruise, lol. Volatile! It's the only reason I can think of right now. Bitcoin dumped because of ETF approval's delay. I can't imagine how it'll be like if SEC approve all these 9 ETFs next month.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

I think it's following the trend "Fall out" of Tom Cruise, lol. Volatile! It's the only reason I can think of right now. Bitcoin dumped because of ETF approval's delay. I can't imagine how it'll be like if SEC approve all these 9 ETFs next month.
https://www.coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/

I understand sudden lack of zeal after SEC postponed its decision. It looks to me like market players are now unavailingly looking for some fundamental news and so we will be most probably seeing a few weeks of sideways movement or mild decrease in price.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

i don't know what you mean by "money washing machines" but altcoins have always been pump and dumps and the market had always looked like this. it is not really a big deal we all have accepted this which is why people don't have faith in altcoins despite what they say publicly and want others to believe. and this is exactly the main reason why majority of these altcoins are being created in first place. the devs know it, the investors know it and newbies will also figure it out at some point.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Some years back we have this issue of bearish market and many investors were saying the cryptocurrencies market is dead,  some were saying that bitcoin will not get to $1,000 again but in 2017 we can see what happens . If you are an investors you have to be patience with this market.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

No one knows if cryptocurrency is going to be dead or anything. But if you want to get into this game, you have to be patient in order to have some money. Don't expect that the market is going to go green if you really need money right now. If you want to get money without patience, just work outside cryptocurrency.

ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Yeah, it’s crazy that $20 billion left crypto with that news. Shows how much dumb money is in the market. People over reacting to news that doesn’t change usage/utility of the investment. Just means it’s not mooning when they want.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I think we should take good coins now and wait now it's too dangerous to sell something then you'll be very regretful I say wait and enjoy

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

I have ended up getting rid of most of my "Shitcoins" selling these off from January - March,

the coins I am left with now I will hold for the long term (3+ years) such as ADA and NEO

Oyali

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I think we should take good coins now and wait now it's too dangerous to sell something then you'll be very regretful I say wait and enjoy

You are right, I hope that a big part of the alt coins are dipped enough and that we see starting from here a turnover. The alt coin season will bring a lot of opportunities for everyone in the cryptocurrency.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

I will hold on for a moment with current market conditions, and save for the next few months, and hope that EOS will develop well and have good potential. Certainly, a lot of people keep their coins for now and they will return after the market is good.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

I think if you are an investor you should buy only coins with working product and forget for 1-2 year or even more.
If you are a trader - learn how to trade
whaletank trade
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

What I think is the fact that, it is the nature of every market to always have fluctuations, which is classified as either the bear period or the bull period. All fiat pairs, gold, silver, and other commodities do have these periods and I see no reason why the crypto market is going to be different, except for the fact that it is decentralized.

There is no point calling it money washing machines unless you can have yourself to blame for not being able to take advantage of those fluctuations at due time. We all know that most altcoins should be the most careful ones to be trading based on how volatile they can be, but that does not mean most of them do not still have their advantages.

With respect to SEC ETF postponement, I guess we will just have to wait till September 15 before we can see how the outcome of these ETF proposals will turn out.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:51:19 AM by Severne

This situation just a elemination of more investors. We should wait more and earn a lot money from this market. Be patient for good profits. Market’s prices didnt stop to go up more and more 7 months ago and now toggle it this situations this is bear market do nothing else just buy from deep for bull season. Buy coins and Hodl
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

I don't have anything to think now because the market has not been stable yet. What I am now doing is finding the best coins to put them into my watched list and waiting for bullish confirmation.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

I think that you require that the cryptocurrency market has always been as successful as possible and has brought to all people a good profit. But this does not happen. This is a kind of game in which you need to be able to play. Invest in the right coins and have patience.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

You meant all those altcoins are just for laundering?

Can see there are teams that are in good faith, lets just say they are really dedicated people who are trying to make a project useful for the crypto users who also supported them. There are projects that had been successful already in the past which they hope theirs will also be a kind of legacy for them. As for the prices, you really can't blame those who buy for profit. If they see, they are not going to hit big, they'd drop it like its hot.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

If BTC, then yes, it can be used for laundering. But other crypto assets are not suitable for this because of low liquidity. If this happens through the BTC, the alts just follow it.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

I made most of my investmenta in mid January and i have stopped following the performance of my portfolio. Hoping for better times to come.
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

If really investors are jumping out that much , thats a negative feedback for us as a community members we should defend the cryptos not only hold and wait , all these supporters in here why not posting against the FUD in social media

2016 GPU Miner
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: