Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing the Bitcoin amount you mine - Arbitrage post Mt Gox.  (Read 1166 times)
jeremy1231 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

Hello fellow entrepreneurs, What I am offering is advice on how to maximize the amount of Bitcoin you own and are currently holding in your wallets whether you bought or mined it!

Arbitrage, this is basically a risk free way to profit on the market imperfections through simultaneously buying and selling on different markets. Within the Bitcoin world, each exchange has a different price level, thus creating an opportunity. There are many reasons for these differences, however we are not interested in why, but how to exploit this. For more info on arbitrage refer to: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/arbitrage.asp

A vast majority of information online about Bitcoin arbitrage uses Mt. Gox. This is because of the significantly higher price that the exchange had a couple of weeks ago. This was due to the illiquid nature of the exchange, and the fact that it as difficult to withdraw from the exchange.

Now, Mt. Gox has various problems I am sure you are aware of, many people think that the arbitrage opportunity has disappeared however they are WRONG!

Recently I have averaged around a 2% daily return (after accounting for all fees). It is important to note that this is also compounded interest and it really adds up!

I hope that Mt. Gox doesn't stop you taking advantage of the imperfections within the Bitcoin exchanges. If you are interested in learning more please visit my blog: http://easybitcoinarbitrage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/bitcoin-arbitrage.html

Or send me any questions I am happy to help!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:35:28 AM

Hello fellow entrepreneurs, What I am offering is advice on how to maximize the amount of Bitcoin you own and are currently holding in your wallets whether you bought or mined it!

Arbitrage, this is basically a risk free way to profit on the market imperfections through simultaneously buying and selling on different markets. Within the Bitcoin world, each exchange has a different price level, thus creating an opportunity. There are many reasons for these differences, however we are not interested in why, but how to exploit this. For more info on arbitrage refer to: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/arbitrage.asp

A vast majority of information online about Bitcoin arbitrage uses Mt. Gox. This is because of the significantly higher price that the exchange had a couple of weeks ago. This was due to the illiquid nature of the exchange, and the fact that it as difficult to withdraw from the exchange.

Now, Mt. Gox has various problems I am sure you are aware of, many people think that the arbitrage opportunity has disappeared however they are WRONG!

Recently I have averaged around a 2% daily return (after accounting for all fees). It is important to note that this is also compounded interest and it really adds up!

I hope that Mt. Gox doesn't stop you taking advantage of the imperfections within the Bitcoin exchanges. If you are interested in learning more please visit my blog: http://easybitcoinarbitrage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/bitcoin-arbitrage.html

Or send me any questions I am happy to help!!!

Interesting.

So, let me get this straight.

You just conveniently "found" a wonderful arbitrage opportunity, at the same time as Gox is allegedly having a transaction problem with fake transaction id's.

And now you want us all to be in on it? Out of the goodness of your heart?

Really?

Or is it because you need more transaction ID spoofing support, so that you can fuck over the blockchain, at some later date, and make off with all the BTC you (or other people), duplicated from Gox's wallet, and retire to your recently discount purchased Greek island?

Coincidence perhaps?

Please do correct me if I left out any details.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: